BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Courtney R.
Albany, OR
I picked this up on a whim at my local drugstore. I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way! The only thing I want to point out is that it oxidizes pretty darn pink, so if you have a neutral or a warm skin tone you may want to be careful because it might be really noticeable. On the other hand, the lightest color matched my ridiculously pale skin very well.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
I think this would be a great product if it had more shades to match a lot more skin tones. I can't seem to find a perfect match for my skin tone. I have fair skin with yellow undertones. These shades seem to learn more towards pink undertones, which doesn't help me at all. I did try it wearing the whole day and it does last a while if using a facial primer underneath. The consistency is kind of thick and greasy. I didn't find it helped my oiliness at all. By two hours of wearing, my forehead and nose were as greasy as french fries. Not a fave of mine, but I do LOVE the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
Amber B.
Indianapolis, IN
I just recently started using foundation as a part of my daily make up routine. I never was a fan of liquid foundations because I felt as if I were painting it on my face. When I found the Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation, I thought I'd give it a try. I love how light weight it feels on my skin and that I don't feel like I have a lot of make up on. It also blends my skin tone perfectly. I have oily skin, but with this foundation, I feel that I can wear it all day and it doesn't make me feel shiny or greasy. Although it is supposed to minimize pore size, I haven't really noticed much of a difference.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
The foundation itself doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. In fact once it was applied I couldn’t even feel it. It was easy to apply and blended well. I chose the Light Ivory shade and it matched fairly well with my skin tone. I might choose a shade darker next time I purchase the foundation though. The coverage was great! It definitely minimized the look of pores and helped cover any blemishes. Again, thumbs up from me!!
Samantha H.
Corp Christi, TX
I buy a lot of foundations hoping that they will achieve a nice full coverage matte finish. I've tried luxury brands like Dior, Lancôme, and Kat Von D but they always left my face feeling heavy and dry. This stuff (I guess because of the mousse) really feels velvety during application and it doesn't feel heavy. I compare this to the coverage of Kat Von D lock it foundation, just without all of the dryness. It is a big hit for Rimmel London, and I would highly recommend that you try this.

*I received this for free in my Rimmel London Vox Box*
Dennah M.
Gardner, MA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I absolutely love this foundation. I am the type of girl who loves a full coverage dry looking no shine face. It works really well for me and with my oily skin it blends very well. Don't go for it if you have dry skin because it sticks to the dry spots and doesn't blend easily.
I recommend this to anyone who wants the full coverage, long lasting foundation and doesn't want any shine especially with oily skin. The reason why I'm giving it 4 stars is because the colors are very off. I have yellow toned skin and I normally wear a yellow tone beige but the true ivory is even dark for me, so I blend it with my moisturizer (which doesn't affect the matte) and the color tones down to my shade.
Kelly M.
West Haven
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This product did not work well on my oily skin. It separated almost immediately and enhanced my pores. Made my skin feel dry while still making me look like an oil slick.
Allie C.
Humble, TX
I will start this with I am not usually a matte finish person but I saw this in the store and really wanted to try it. I have fallen in love with this, it reminds me of my MAC Studio Sculpt foundation but for a fraction of the price! I love how it is a liquid mousse, it feels light and airy going on and isn't as heavy feeling as other matte finish foundations. It never seemed to be drying which is perfect where I tend to be on the dryer side
Klara Kim S.
Van Nuys, CA
I absolutely love this product! it's featherweight feleling, not greasy and moisturizing quality is what i love about this product. I love the stay quality too. The only thing I'm hoping for this product is a spf though it still works perfectly. I highly recommend this product to the ladies who buyshigh end make up.. look no more ladies this is the foundation you're looking for lol
Kristina M.
Farmville, NC
I like this product!  I have acne and I have oily skin.  It covers up my blemishes and doesn't make my skin oily.  It is easy to apply and I like matte finish as it describes.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.