4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,156 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is alright foundation not a huge fan of it but it's ok for the cheap prices at the drugstore so it's not to bad
Perfect for oily skin, actually wears long. Doesnt feel heavy on my face. Light airy feel and pretty decent coverage
I am obsessed with this bb cream. I own it in multiple colors and use it daily. Perfect for oily skin and long wear.
This product says it's for oily skin, but it actually made mine even more oily. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Found it to be cakey and had a foul smell. Was light on the face but showed off my texture and settled into my pours.
This foundation has great coverage but can end up very cakey if you aren't careful. Always set it down with a powder.
I have oily skin & I absolutely swear by this product. I won't use any other matte foundation haha . D3ff worth a try
Very good, has good coverage slips easily, matte and lasts a little longer. When I want a make-up I usually use it
The color is a perfect match for me, but it is really cakey. I have to mix it with concealer to make it less thick.
Not a bad product it does stay on light weight coverage but does streak a little bit. If you mix and match it works
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos