8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Adriana F.
Adriana F.
This foundation works best for oily skin. I have dry skin and I have to moisturize well before applying this foundation. I use a dry flat disposable sponge and pat it on. I get the best results when I use that method. You only need to apply a small amount or else it'll definitely look too cakey. No powder is needed after application. It is a true matte foundation. I think this product is good for the price.
Mariela Y.
Mariela Y.
Huntington Pk, CA
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation has to be one of the best I have tried. Since I have very oily skin, it's hard to find a foundation that will last and matti ft my face. However, this foundation does it all. It's very smooth on the face and just glides into my face nicely. Definitely recommend this product. Also, you don't need plenty of product for coverage on your face. So the foundation lasts.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Pennsboro, WV
Review for: 203 True Beige
My absolute favorite foundation. I was highly impressed on the quality of this product for being a drug store brand. It is super easy to apply, and has a matte finish. I believe it would work on any skin type. I recommend applying it with a beauty blender as opposed to your fingers for a more even application. Overall, i love this product and would recommend to anyone looking for a matte finish foundation!
Vickii S.
Vickii S.
Brookline, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is marvelous! I love the consistency and how it blends out! The price isn't too bad especially for a drugstore which is always great! The pros is, the coverage is wonderful, and the only con is if you have semi dry skin, it might make your face sort of flaky and patchy. But overall I think it's a great product and I recommend it to anyone who loves a matte finish!
Trina C.
Trina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this foundation on my combination skin. I'm always concerned about my foundation "sliding off" mid-day and this light formula goes on easily and gives a slightly matte finish to my skin. Due to my combination skin, sometimes I do have issues with dryness/flakiness. I always make sure I've exfoliated and moisturised well in my morning skincare routine before applying this foundation.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
East Lansing, MI
I go to a lot of concerts and festivals and this is one of my go to foundations, especially in winter. This stays on for so long and keeps me looking matte all night long. I have combination skin and never have a problem with this causing irritation. It always amazes me when I get home that my makeup is still all together and this foundation is still in place. Totally worth it for the price.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I bought this because I was looking for a truly matte foundation. I had heard good things about this drugstore foundation. I did not have the highest hopes but I figured the risk was low due to the cost. I like the consistency of this makeup but the color selection is limited. It looked cakey on me and the color was off. I may try mixing it with another foundation and giving it another try.
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This product works well only for certain skin types. For my oily and acne prone skin, it covers well and works well. It definitely feels lightweight on your skin but is very thick no matter how you apply it and can become too cakey very easily. I would mostly recommend this for oily skin, but people with dry skin may find that it works as well. For the price, I'd suggest to just try it out!
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was a little bit hard to know what shade to get because you can't see it through the packaging, which I don't like. When I first put the foundation on it blended out really well and looked beautiful on my skin. It simply just is not long wearing on my oily skin. There was quite a bit of separation on my nose and T-zone. If you are really oily I would not suggest this foundation for you.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Olympia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this foundation! This is one of my go to's I wear this everyday and the coverage is amazing! You can definitely build on it as well, it is very matte and good for oily skin! It doesn't cling to dry patches which is amazing! It is a very good price usually around 4-5 dollars and the quality is amazing I definitely recommend this to people looking for a great foundation!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.