BY RIMMEL LONDON

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
I really like this foundation. I use it to do my cousins makeup. It's really light and smooth. And you can wear it as a natural look or thicker for more coverage. It's not that expensive either. I'd recommend this product.
Alexia A.
Saint Simons Island, GA
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
This was not my favorite product. It applied a very nicely but after a few hours it started to cake up on my face. It is a very heavy product but there are many colors to match your skin tone. For the price I paid I was not too happy with this product.
Melissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation for at least a year and I love it. It is a strange concealer like consistency but, it allows me to skip concealer on days I am rushed. You can apply it like any other foundation, I choose a beauty blender since I have patchy skin where some parts are oily and others are dry so, I am forced to deal with my foundation differently but this with a beauty blender allows me to take care of that issue. I do have to admit, it seems like if you have very dry skin, it would not work for you, when my skin is dry because it is colder, I am unable to use this because it accentuates the dry skin. For the most part though, I love this foundation, I use it in the color ivory, sometimes soft ivory during summer because I get darker skinned but I do love it. It lasts most of the day but fades like any other foundation throughout the day. I love this foundation and plan on never changing from it.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
This product did not work for me very well. Even with primer it settled into my pores and made them look huge. Even trying to set it with powder to make it look a little better it still didn't work.
Holly M.
Taylor Mill, KY
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
I have used this stay matte mouse foundation a few times. I have bought it 2 times in the last year. It was a little too heavy for me. It is good for combination skin. It is pretty easy to blend out.
Shelby T.
Eagle River, AK
If you wanna look like you're fresh out of the Rocky Horror Picture Show... be my guest and purchase this. Otherwise... if you're in the makeup aisle, STEER CLEAR OF THIS.

I have combination skin and this was HORRIBLE. It claims to be moussey... ha. This is like opening a can of refried beans and slathering it all over your face.

I wanted to love this product because Rimmel has quite a few knock your socks off products but this one was a flop.

I tried a damp beauty blender, a knockoff damp beauty blender, and 3 different flat top kabuki brushes. All tools I swear by and are my tried and true. Not a single one could make this work. It picks up on every dry patch. It sinks down into pores and makes them look like craters... and my lanta let's not mention that you age about 30 years wearing this. It takes fine lines and makes them look like the Grand Canyon was picked up from Arizona and dropped directly on your face.

My suggestion: hard pass, fam. You can get much better foundation for the same price or a dollar or so more.
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
This is a pretty neat product. It's a full coverage foundation that feels surprisingly lightweight and costs less than $10. There really isn't much to complain about. I have combination skin, and live in a humid climate. The only separation that I ever notice with this foundation is on the bridge of my nose, so that alone could be causing the separation. I'm pasty as heck and have neutralish-pink undertones, and find that the light ivory is a pretty good match to my actual skin.

A few things to be aware of:

If you have dry skin patches, I would definitely mix in some kind of moisturizer when applying the product. The foundation definitely will cling to flakes if you have them. That's to be expected with a mattifying face product, though. A moisturizing primer also helps.

Alsooo, this product sets super fast. I've tried applying with a beauty blender, a brush, and my hand. Any way you apply it, you have to work quickly. Fortunately it layers well -- but still something worth noting.
Jade S.
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
This is a matte foundation but it leaves a very textured powdered look at the end. It stays on all day, but it's not a look I'd prefer. It's heavy on the skin. It is a cheaper foundation (I got at Target).
Sianna W.
(Disclaimer: I'm not a beauty guru and I'm in no way a professional so take this review lightly) This foundation reminds me of Born This Way by Too Faced, not what I was looking forward to, but not bad. The products are very similar in how smooth it sits on the skin, feels like you're not wearing anything, and I'd say if you don't want to splurge on a $40 foundation that you might not really like, I'd say go for this instead (costs about $5). That being said, it's definitely not one of the best drugstore foundations I've used and has qualities that definitely make sense on why it's a drugstore foundation. I like the smooth texture, how easy it is to blend, and how it looks at first, however over a bit of time it begins to settle into lines and pores making them more noticeable. Also I've noticed that the shade of the foundation becomes lighter once blended into the skin, so be sure to buy a darker shade, and also, make sure you use a moisturizer and primer before applying.
Destiny A.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Works really well except for around my lines around my mouth it makes them bold so I mix this with my elf foundation. It's really creamy and a little dark for my skin tone.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.