BY RIMMEL LONDON #94 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Chelsea C.
Powder Spgs, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin. Some days it's oily, other days really dry. I have found that on the days my skin is very dry, I have a hard time blending in and getting it to cover my dry patches. I like it for the price it costs, however.
Sara C.
I have combination skin. This clings to dry patches like you would not believe. The coverage seems amazing, but it feels very heavy on the skin. Perhaps if you have extremely oily skin this might work for you! It's definitely matte.
Jasmine d.
Lancaster
I didn't like this bb cream much. It did feel nice on my skin but I ended up breaking out after a day of use so it's not really for my skin type.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hated this. Stay Matte? Um I think not. The texture is awful and weird and it actually made my face feel greasy. It also made the dry patches look so flaky. I would not recommend this product to anyone. Gross.
Tori H.
Grand Rapids, MI
It covers a lot but I don't like the feeling on my face. It's really caky and thick but it does stay matte all day!
Ivelizz G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin! I find that it gives me a medium coverage. It’s not buildable only because it’s a mouse consistency. If you need to build your coverage I don’t recommend it since it will make you look cakey! The good thing about the Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation is, it makes your skin look natural! Plus it’s not oily so it will be perfect for anyone that has oily skin!
Kayla M.
First let me tell you about my skin type. I have oily/acne prone skin. I have a little bit of redness in my cheeks and a some under the surface acne. This foundation is by far the BEST foundation I have ever bought. It does not cost much at ALL for the amount of product you get, and the quality. It is definitely a matte foundation and covers ALL of my imperfections with just one layer of product. Although it works for me, I do not recommend it for people with dry skin, because it IS a matte foundation and could tend to look cakey on dry skin. But like I said, if you have oily skin like me, it works perfect. Just put a little translucent powder over the top of it and you are good to go. Only negative thought I have about it is that the color selection is very limited.
Rebecca L.
This is a must have product for me. The coverage is awesome. It really covers all redness and blemishes. It is a bit heavy for an every day foundation but I normally use to for little blemishes on my face along with using it as an eye primer and to cover my dark circles under my eyes.
Alexis D.
New Albany , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this product does a great job of covering blemishes or redness. I do have red cheeks and this foundation does cover my redness. Although, I think this foundation can look cakey on your face and it might look like you are wearing too much makeup.
Beth I.
Beaufort, SC
Definitely a holy grail product of mine. It is very smooth it definitely stays matte and i just all around think its amazing.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.