4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I have combination skin. Some days it's oily, other days really dry. I have found that on the days my skin is very dry, I have a hard time blending in and getting it to cover my dry patches. I like it for the price it costs, however.
I have combination skin. This clings to dry patches like you would not believe. The coverage seems amazing, but it feels very heavy on the skin. Perhaps if you have extremely oily skin this might work for you! It's definitely matte.
I didn't like this bb cream much. It did feel nice on my skin but I ended up breaking out after a day of use so it's not really for my skin type.
I hated this. Stay Matte? Um I think not. The texture is awful and weird and it actually made my face feel greasy. It also made the dry patches look so flaky. I would not recommend this product to anyone. Gross.
It covers a lot but I don't like the feeling on my face. It's really caky and thick but it does stay matte all day!
The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin! I find that it gives me a medium coverage. It’s not buildable only because it’s a mouse consistency. If you need to build your coverage I don’t recommend it since it will make you look cakey! The good thing about the Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation is, it makes your skin look natural! Plus it’s not oily so it will be perfect for anyone that has oily skin!
First let me tell you about my skin type. I have oily/acne prone skin. I have a little bit of redness in my cheeks and a some under the surface acne. This foundation is by far the BEST foundation I have ever bought. It does not cost much at ALL for the amount of product you get, and the quality. It is definitely a matte foundation and covers ALL of my imperfections with just one layer of product. Although it works for me, I do not recommend it for people with dry skin, because it IS a matte foundation and could tend to look cakey on dry skin. But like I said, if you have oily skin like me, it works perfect. Just put a little translucent powder over the top of it and you are good to go. Only negative thought I have about it is that the color selection is very limited.
This is a must have product for me. The coverage is awesome. It really covers all redness and blemishes. It is a bit heavy for an every day foundation but I normally use to for little blemishes on my face along with using it as an eye primer and to cover my dark circles under my eyes.
I think this product does a great job of covering blemishes or redness. I do have red cheeks and this foundation does cover my redness. Although, I think this foundation can look cakey on your face and it might look like you are wearing too much makeup.
Definitely a holy grail product of mine. It is very smooth it definitely stays matte and i just all around think its amazing.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos