BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Caitlyn H.
For the price, this foundation is fantastic. I've been struggling to find a foundation from the drugstore that wasn't too matte or too oily (I can't bring myself to pay high end prices for foundation yet. Naturally, my skin is pretty perfect except for redness, so I don't technically NEED foundation. Hence, searching for the perfect cheap drugstore foundation. This works perfectly for what I need/want, which is the perfect base to contour and highlight on.
Alexis B.
Denver, CO
I picked up a sample of this from Walgreens and for a inexpensive product this seems to work fairly well, even though I was apprehensive to use a drugstore foundation cause of my sensitive skin I did and it really is not bad at all. My advise when applying this product is to only use a small amount cause you don't want to end up looking as though you have a mask on your face!! Anytime I don't feel in the mood to airbrush I think this is a fast way to get some nice coverage at a good cost, so yes I would use this again!!
Taylor G.
Kingsland, GA
I'm not a big fan of matte foundations, but with my makeup routine I make it work to end up with a dewy finish. The coverage is great, even better than the Tarte 12 hour foundation. This applied way smoothr than my tarte one. The price is very affordable, and it even lasted all day after i wen jet skiing while on my cruise in the bahamas! I've bought two of them and received one from influenster. Also they have shades for even the palest people!
Rebecca Q.
There are some things that I love about this product and some things that I don't. First I love that they had a shade (porcelain) that actually matches my skin, which never happens. The foundation is fairly inexpensive and can be found in most drugstores and online. The downside to this product is that if you have any dry spots whatsoever, the product is going to cling to it. The best way that I have found too wear this, is to mix a small bit of moisturizer in with the foundation.
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
This is my absolute favorite drugstore foundation, and I've tried them all. It's a bit thicker than most, which means it really covers problem spots on my chin and forehead--I don't have to use concealer with it! It stays on ALL day, and it doesn't break the bank. I love the matte finish--sometimes I'll go without a powder on top if it's a light makeup day, and I usually can't do that with other liquid foundations unless I want to be super shiny.
Morgan G.
I just purchased this foundation recently and I already really love it. I think they might have reformulated it though, I remember it being much heavier! But on my face it's so light, feels like I have nothing on. The color is a perfect match (I use 100) and it makes my skin look baby smooth and soft. It's not a dry looking matte either, just nice and skin like. I recommend powdering it though, it doesn't really set, which I don't mind doing anyway
Courtney R.
Albany, OR
I picked this up on a whim at my local drugstore. I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way! The only thing I want to point out is that it oxidizes pretty darn pink, so if you have a neutral or a warm skin tone you may want to be careful because it might be really noticeable. On the other hand, the lightest color matched my ridiculously pale skin very well.
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
By far my absolute favorite foundation! The coverage is simply amazing! I have very oily acne prone skin & this has done wonders on my face. It's long lasting alone but I like to use the Rimmel primer with it. I have even tried a MUCH more expensive brand that people have been calling "magic" but it came no where close to as good on coverage than this so I returned the expensive stuff.
Valia J.
Petersburg, VA
Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is an excellent makeup. I already use the Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder, and the Mousse is similar in appearance when applied, except instead of it being a powder it's a liquid. I've found that Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation pairs very well with the Stay Matte Powder. Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is the Perfect Matte for any Rimmel London makeup fan such as myself. Did I mention I already use the Rimmel London mascara as well?
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
This isn't my go to foundation, but I continue buying it to leave in my makeup bag for weekend trips, etc. It is pretty cakey, but I found mixing with a moisturizer / applying with a wet beauty sponge it goes on better. It really does keep me matte and I'm one oily girl. You can't beat the price either! Darker shades can be used for a quick contour and lighter can be used for highlight. It can even be used for a quick conceal of a pesky blemish!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.