• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Lexy W.
Enoch, UT
I got sent this foundation in my VoxBox and I'm absolutely in love with it. I prefer it over all of my high end brand foundations because its full coverage makes my face look flawless yet it's so lightweight. I have very dry skin and it doesn't seem to cake on like most foundations do, also I don't even have to wear concealer because it covers all my flaws that well. I'm definitely going to be buying this product in the future and recommending it to all my friends & family.
Lauren B.
Harrington, ME
Probably my second favorite product from my UniVoxBox is the Rimmel Stay Matte Mousse Foundation. Such a light, creamy foundation, I received the product in Light Ivory. It covers my flaws and blends in with my natural skin tone flawlessly! A little goes a long way, and it didn’t irritate my sensitive skin, either. My husband commented that I looked like I could belong in his mother’s porcelain doll collection.
*I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing*
Kaitlyn M.
Rome, NY
I got the Foundation from my influenster uniVoxBox and i have tried many different kinds of foundation so i was skeptical at first but the coverage is wonderful! it makes my face look flawless and lasts all day long. at first it goes on a bit thick and seems like it will clog all your pores but for me it hasn't caused any breakouts and my skin no longer looks oily. the only con i would say is taht it feels like I'm applying a mud mask because it is so thick and heavy.
Samantha G.
Fallbrook, CA
This is one of my absolute favorite, holy grail, always repurchase and recommend foundations! It has an amazing full coverage but doesn't feel heavy or cakey. The formula is super creamy and glides on like a dream. I love the matte texture, and lasts all day without sliding off your face. I have oily skin and this does a great job of keeping the shine in check. (I use the Rimmel Stay Matte powder and holy it's a knockout with this foundation) You also don't need a whole lot to cover your entire face. I use a little over a pea sized amount and it covered everyyyything. It's an amazing foundation and for the price you can't beat it!
Kaitie W.
South Whitley, IN
I use this DAILY!!! It is great and covers up all my imperfections and leaves my skin looking even and matte all day. When usually have pretty oily skin with other foundations.
Ayah L.
At first I didn't like it because of the powdery finish it had on my skin, but I have gotten used to it. I like how I don't need to set it with powder and lasts a pretty good amount of time (about a few hours). It is also has a lot of coverage. I have a lot of acne, so for someone else who has decent skin, I would say that it is full coverage. I do have problematic skin, so it comes to medium-ish coverage. I find it easiest to apply it with my fingers. This foundation has definitely been one of my favorites foundations to put on. The best part, is that my face has never broke out from it, which is a plus. Definitely recommend to try.
Hayley R.
Pineville, LA
If you have a clear complexion, the lightweight aspect of this product should not pose a problem. However, if like me you have dark spots, acne scars, and breakouts then this product is far too lightweight to provide comfortable coverage. I do like that it controls shine, and maybe I should try layering it over my liquid foundation, but I can't wear this alone and feel covered. I wear makeup to cover and enhance, but this just sits on my skin without really doing much,
Alexis L.
I have fair skin and it's hard to find a good match as far as foundation goes. This is a good match for me, but I looked lighter because of how thick it is. A little goes a VERY long way. I ended up having to wipe half of it off to make myself look normal again. It certainly covers well, though! It does not, however, stay matte, as the name suggests. Make sure you carry a compact powder if you use it if your skin has a tendency to get oily over the course of the day.
Nikki A.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I received the stay matte foundation in the univox box. I have combination skin so i wasn't sure how well this product would work for me. I gave it a try and I am so glad I did, it is an amazing product. It has decent coverage and worked well at keeping the matte look. The texture is silky and feels great going on. It blends well into the skin also, plus a little goes a long way. I will be repurchasing this when I run out.
Iliana F.
I usually never wear foundation at all but I was part of a wedding party so I wanted to look my best since the pictures would be around forever. I bought this as my third foundation completely based on the description on the back of the tube. It stated that it was light weight good coverage and this is NOT lightweight. It is thick and settled into every pore on my nose. I felt so self conscious about it all day. It's not how I wanted to feel at a wedding at all.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.