BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Kayla P.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This is extremely full coverage and very matte. I bought it a few years ago in the wrong shade, it was very pale and more yellow toned. It is a little more heavy which is something I dont mind. You dont need a powder for it or anything. I would not recommend this to people who have dry skin. This is best for oily and acne prone skin.
Ivy N.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
Thick and disgusting. whenever i'd go to blend it would patch off and it dried really quickly. It felt so heavy for the coverage or lack there of. I hated it and it never looked nice on my face. i recently got the foundation as a gift and i still didn't like it. Too heavy, too drying, too difficult to use.
Samantha J.
River
Love this foundation! If your going for an easy application and a matte finish get this foundation. I have been through so many different foundations and could never find just the right one to do it all such as match my skin tone , give me no dount absoulute coverage , redness, oily or dry , no pore blockage , easliy applied as well as remove from brushes or blenders. Really creates the perfect base for highlighter , bronzer and blush. Blends well with all my correctors and beautifully with my concealer. I have not suffered from any breakouts or irratations and the foundation comes off of your skin very easily with make up remover wipes. It last some what longer than other foundations well for me anyways. I also noticed it comes out of my clothes rather easily to which is a big plus considering im usually really messy and accident prone. Another big plus is when I started using this product I was really broke out a week or two later my acne was gone I dont know if it was the foundation or if it was something else but I used no ance medicine with in those two weeks. Another thing I like about this product is its convienet size it fits easily in my travel an on the go bags and since it works well with all my tools I dont have to carry alot of them with me which is a big space and timesaver . Also alot of the times I dont have to use a setting spray or powder and I can also lay my face against anyone or a pillow and it doesn't leave a face print on them. Also it can out last the summer tempatures if you sweat a lot it still seems to hold up with out getting all oily and runny.! Another big bonus is it applys well over sunscreen so you can avoid getting your face sun burnt and still look flawless. Also covers up winter wind burn so when you walk from the outside to the inside you dont look like you applied a months worth of blush all at once. I would definitley recommend this to anyone its worth the price and size and use you get out of it . It has acceptable packaging and stays fairly clean depending on how and where you store it . Doesnt feel cakey or heavy on your face doesnt feel oily and gross while washing off and again it will not clog your poors. I accidently squeezed to hard on the bottle and squirted a white sundress and tried to get it off with a wash cloth and smeared it So I tossed it in the washer and when it was finished washing then drying the dress came out without a stain I didnt use anything to remove the stain just washed with orginal style gain. It was also easy to clean this foundation out of my brushes and my blender All I used was some rubbing alcohol and some baby shampoo swished my brushes back and fourth in a cup and the foundation came out of my brush the whole cleaning process was pretty much effortless! Also the easy clean up of this foundation is ideal for people in a hurry or have small kids or like me a super messy accident prone type. You will save you self alot of application time and effort . This foundation is the definition of long lasting the longest amount of time ivz wore with out a touch up was from 12pm to 4am without touch ups or setting spray I even wore it to sleep for a few hours. On a more personal level I have polycystic ovarian syndrome which causes a boat load of skin issues which in all honestly this foundation has worked really well with even the acne I mentioned it pretty much vanished . So I highly reccomend this to anyone looking for a good deal and a good product!

Bethany M.
Kyle, TX
I have oily combination skin. I also love trying new foundations but I have always stayed away from ones that are mattifying. The reason for this is that they generally show and and all imperfections more. They usually are blotchy and hard to apply. Not this mattifying foundation. It went on smooth and looked flawless for hours! I didn't use a powder and my skin was still shine free after 9 hours of wearing it! I highly recommend this product. It has great coverage yet still looks natural. The only downfall is I feel like you don't get much product in the package.
Katelin L.
Christiansbrg, VA
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
It isn't a terrible foundation. It just is too dry for my skin type. It appears darker than I thought it would. It felt too heavy on my face. I liked the BB cream much better then this foundation. It is a very matte finish. If you had very oily skin I would definitely recommend this.
Erica S.
Newark, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Really good and affordable drugstore foundation. Very full coverage. I have combo skin, and sometimes it looks dry on my forehead but to fix that problem, I just use a moisturizer on my forehead before I apply it there and that seems to work. Overall, its wonderful for the price you pay.
ReAnne S.
Livermore, CA
Review for: Other
i was intrigued by it being a mouse and by how cheap it was so i decided to try it. it's definitely full coverage but it feels SO HEAVY and gross on my face. it was very easy to blend out but it just kept rubbing off my face and the shade range is horrible. definitely won't try again
Melissa C.
This makes my skin pretty flawless. It drys fast and can make my skin look a little cakey if I'm not careful when I apply it. It was one of the first foundations I tried that gave me a porcelain doll look and matched my skin tone well. I recommend using a sponge and making sure to pat it into the skin fast. I recommend trying this. It is thick so a little goes a long way. It has good coverage.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
This face makeup has a thick not light at all texture to it. It goes on very thick and thins out as it blends but looks very dry and ashy. I did use it with a primer and facial oil to help the dryness a bit but all that did was make my face blotchy, cakey and oily. Not buying again.
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
This foundation is not the one for combination to oily skin. Not good coverage for me and doesn’t stay on very long because it’s so dewy and I am so oily. I only bought it once and I will not buy it again. Now I am not saying this is a bad foundation, it just isn’t the one for me !
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.