BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
April S.
I am really loving this foundation. Goes on matte, stays matte for hours. This foundation gives what I would call a medium coverage, by medium I mean that I only have to use a small amount of concealer with this product. The packaging is nice and makes it easy to get the product out. I can wear this my whole 8 hr shift at work and only need to apply a small amount of powder and it last all day. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing.
Nikki A.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I received the stay matte foundation in the univox box. I have combination skin so i wasn't sure how well this product would work for me. I gave it a try and I am so glad I did, it is an amazing product. It has decent coverage and worked well at keeping the matte look. The texture is silky and feels great going on. It blends well into the skin also, plus a little goes a long way. I will be repurchasing this when I run out.
Alexis L.
I have fair skin and it's hard to find a good match as far as foundation goes. This is a good match for me, but I looked lighter because of how thick it is. A little goes a VERY long way. I ended up having to wipe half of it off to make myself look normal again. It certainly covers well, though! It does not, however, stay matte, as the name suggests. Make sure you carry a compact powder if you use it if your skin has a tendency to get oily over the course of the day.
Abby G.
Boca Raton, FL
I was really excited to get this foundation because I heard some good reviews about it on yt, and this was my first whipped foundation. NOT GOOD AT ALL. First and foremost, I have normal/dry skin and read that whipped foundation doesn't really work well with this type, but I did try putting this foundation on multiple different ways and IT STILL DIDN'T LOOK GOOD. I tried primer/no primer, moisturizer/no moisturizer, finger application, brushes, beauty blender, you name it I tried it because I really wanted to love this foundation. Immediately after applying, you can see that it doesn't "blend flawlessly" and already beginning to oxidize. It lasts about 3-5 hours, already looking pretty bad during those few hours, and by the 8 hour mark, there's redness and the makeup has clearly worn off throughout the day on my entire face. I really wanted to love this foundation because it is so lightweight and smooths my entire face.
Megan H.
Ocala, FL
This is my new favorite foundation!!! I got Light Ivory and it was a perfect match for me. This is definitely a full coverage foundation, but because it is a mousse, it doesn't feel heavy or look cakey. I have extremely oily skin and this kept me pretty matte throughout the day. After about 14 hours, the foundation started to breakdown around my chin and nose. I was incredibly impressed by the long-wear time of this foundation. Btw, you will still need to use blotting sheets and powder throughout the day.
Hannah  S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
To be honest, I was not impressed with this foundation at all. I have combination skin and finding a decent matte foundation is rough for me. This was not an exception. Wearing this foundation dried me out so bad, I had crackly bits of skin on my forehead and chin that were not pleasant or appealing at all. (Though there was a lot of peeling. Heh. Puns.) The formula, however, seemed decent enough that I passed it on to my mother who usually reaches for a powder foundation and wow. Seriously. I have never seen a foundation look so good on her. It's incredibly even and blends out well even with just her fingertips. It's become her go-to foundation and replaced her Revlon PhotoReady Powder. Good job, Rimmel. Good job.
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I bought this from Target based off a recommendation from another woman in a beauty group. It worked great with my oily T-zone area and gives a really good medium to full coverage and leaves a beautiful matte finish. I am not sure if i would buy again. So far i really liked this foundation, but i do feel like it oxidizes throughout the day- so i am trying to find a way to prevent that before i give up on this product all together because I really do like it
Maggie D.
I cannot rave enough about this foundation! It's very light compared to other liquid foundations I've tried, but it gives great coverage, even without using concealer! I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry skin, because it will make it extremely noticeable, and it does tend to get shiny if you have oily skin. The tube seems fairly small, but it has lasted me a few months because all you need is a small amount. I will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Amy R.
I love this! So much coverage! Have recommended to so many people and they love it as much as I do! I never have to worry about smudging or smearing, provides all day coverage
Iliana F.
I usually never wear foundation at all but I was part of a wedding party so I wanted to look my best since the pictures would be around forever. I bought this as my third foundation completely based on the description on the back of the tube. It stated that it was light weight good coverage and this is NOT lightweight. It is thick and settled into every pore on my nose. I felt so self conscious about it all day. It's not how I wanted to feel at a wedding at all.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.