BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
This foundation wasn't my cup of tea at first; but I also purchase this in the summer and this is definitely not a summer foundation! The color selection isn't the greatest, but the shade I have is fine with me (though it is a little on the pink side). I don't slather this all over my face but use just to cover the areas that tend to get a little oily. Using it selectively is the best for this product! It does keep your face nice and matte and the price isn't bad either!
Shannon M.
South Easton, MA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and was less than impressed. Through the weather improving and spending more time outside my skin is significantly darker than when I filled out the form leaving the foundation way too light for my skin. Not their fault, mine. What really bothered me was how dry and cake-like the foundation was. I felt like I was trying to rub a thick frosting on my face except it wasn't exactly spreading evenly. I wouldn't suggest it.
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
I gave this foundation a solid week before I decided I do not like it at all. It's very thick which seems nice at first because it had good coverage but it quickly becomes very cakey. It also is very patchy and it oxidized a horrible shade of orange after an hour of wear. You can also feel it sitting on your skin and it is even a bit sticky to the touch despite being a matte finish. bottom line- DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Spend a few extra bucks for a decent drug store foundation.
Lexi C.
Gresham, Or
I was using this product even before I was given it free in my UniVoxBox. I am always getting compliments on how my skin looks like porcelain. I will never use another foundation! The coverage is amazing, but this product is still lightweight. I never expected it to stay on as well as it did either; it lasts through my entire day with no need to put more on. The best part: the price. Only 5$ at Ulta and it lasts me a month and a half. I'm never going back! #staymatteswitch
Lexy W.
Enoch, UT
I got sent this foundation in my VoxBox and I'm absolutely in love with it. I prefer it over all of my high end brand foundations because its full coverage makes my face look flawless yet it's so lightweight. I have very dry skin and it doesn't seem to cake on like most foundations do, also I don't even have to wear concealer because it covers all my flaws that well. I'm definitely going to be buying this product in the future and recommending it to all my friends & family.
Kailey C.
I switch between this foundation and a few other ones I use. I would definitely recommend it if you like a mousse foundation. However, if you don't like the feeling of heavy makeup or you don't like the look of actually having makeup on then this probably isn't for you. It is also very important with this foundation to match your skin color really well because if you don't I find that it shows that much more with this type of foundation.
Ayah L.
At first I didn't like it because of the powdery finish it had on my skin, but I have gotten used to it. I like how I don't need to set it with powder and lasts a pretty good amount of time (about a few hours). It is also has a lot of coverage. I have a lot of acne, so for someone else who has decent skin, I would say that it is full coverage. I do have problematic skin, so it comes to medium-ish coverage. I find it easiest to apply it with my fingers. This foundation has definitely been one of my favorites foundations to put on. The best part, is that my face has never broke out from it, which is a plus. Definitely recommend to try.
Samantha G.
Fallbrook, CA
This is one of my absolute favorite, holy grail, always repurchase and recommend foundations! It has an amazing full coverage but doesn't feel heavy or cakey. The formula is super creamy and glides on like a dream. I love the matte texture, and lasts all day without sliding off your face. I have oily skin and this does a great job of keeping the shine in check. (I use the Rimmel Stay Matte powder and holy it's a knockout with this foundation) You also don't need a whole lot to cover your entire face. I use a little over a pea sized amount and it covered everyyyything. It's an amazing foundation and for the price you can't beat it!
Hayley R.
Pineville, LA
If you have a clear complexion, the lightweight aspect of this product should not pose a problem. However, if like me you have dark spots, acne scars, and breakouts then this product is far too lightweight to provide comfortable coverage. I do like that it controls shine, and maybe I should try layering it over my liquid foundation, but I can't wear this alone and feel covered. I wear makeup to cover and enhance, but this just sits on my skin without really doing much,
Kaitlyn M.
Rome, NY
I got the Foundation from my influenster uniVoxBox and i have tried many different kinds of foundation so i was skeptical at first but the coverage is wonderful! it makes my face look flawless and lasts all day long. at first it goes on a bit thick and seems like it will clog all your pores but for me it hasn't caused any breakouts and my skin no longer looks oily. the only con i would say is taht it feels like I'm applying a mud mask because it is so thick and heavy.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.