BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
VANESSA M.
Review for: Other
This was a random purchase I made at CVS and I’m so glad I did. This foundation is great for oily skin! It has a medium coverage that is surprisingly easy to build to a fuller coverage. The price is extremely affordable (less that $10) and its an easy find. I find that I do not have to powder heavily because once it sets you’re good to go. The texture is mouse like and I little DOES go a long way.

The only NEGATIVE is that there aren’t many shades. So I have to MIX 2 colors!
I use the shades DEEP MOVHA & WARM CARAMEL!
Lauren P.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I have very oily skin strictly in my t-zone area.  I've never found a foundation that doesn't break around my nose, until I tried this one.  I love the formula and it really does give a smooth, matte finish.  The only issue I have with it, is that it does oxidize as the day goes on.  I would go one shade lighter than you are, so that you won't have an orange-y look once the work days ends.  I always pair it with the Rimmel finishing powder as well, because like I said, I'm SO oily.  The price point is great (I think it's around $6) so it really can't get any better.
Niki H.
Farmington, IL
Review for: 100 Ivory
Honestly, I am really not a huge fan of this foundation. I purchased it after hearing a lot of really amazing review on it, but it just did not work for me. It has a very thick mousse like texture, which just sank into the large pores on my cheek and forehead. This foundation also oxidized a lot on me, which just made me look quite orange because I am naturally very fair skinned. I had high hopes for this as an oily skinned girl, but it didn't take long at all for all my oil to start coming though. Definitely a huge miss for me, unfortunately.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Other
I tried the Rimmel London Stay Matte liquid mousse foundation. I hear a lot of negative things about this foundation; a lot of people were telling me that it looked too cakey, it really defined their pores, and it was way too thick. Needless to say, I was nervous about trying this foundation out. I got this in the color Fair Ivory. I was worried this would be too light, but it actually fit my skin color very well. When I first squeezed some of this out of the tube on to my hand, I was shook at how thick it was. It is a mousse foundation, though, so it makes sense that it has a the density of mousse.  I spread some out on my face with a brush and then started blending with a sponge. I immediately realized that this product does not blend well with a sponge, it’s just way too thick for that. So, not to be deterred despite my fear of how this would turn out, I grabbed my trusty e.l.f. cosmetics foundation buffing brush and got to work. Using the brush was much easier, the foundation blended out beautifully with the brush. It’s a full coverage foundation, which I really like. This foundation looked is very light on my skin, I can’t even feel it at all. It’s also very smooth and soft. It controlled my oil all day, especially on my nose. I didn’t think that it accentuated my pores in anyway, in fact my pores look almost non-existent. I have a lot of texture on my nose and my cheeks right next to my nose, it’s something I pretty self-conscious of, and the Stay Matte foundation helped hide that very well. It’s not completely invisible, obviously, but it’s mush less obvious. Overall, I really like this foundation, I think I will use it quite a bit. Everyone is different, though, so what works for me may not work for you. I know that this one hasn’t worked for everyone, but I know it also worked for others. My only suggestion is to test it out. It’s not expensive, and if it doesn’t work for you then you can always return it to the store you bought it from. I love how full the coverage is and how soft it is on my skin. So if you are looking for a fuller coverage matte foundation, then try out the Rimmel London Stay Matte foundation.
Brilyn B.
Review for: 100 Ivory
I currently have bought my second tube of this foundation and I am loving it. Although I have very dry skin, with the proper skin care, this foundation gives me a great finish. It's very build able, full coverage, and light weight. This is not a liquid foundation by no means, it is a mousse cream foundation. I believe this foundation would even be better for oily skin because of its matte finish, and the shine control. This foundation is very affordable, therefore, if you don't like it.. don't worry! 😊
Rachel B.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I really love this product! It is perfect on the days when I am looking for a fuller coverage. It is easy to apply, I apply it with a beauty blender. I love the matte finish on it, and it seems to stay in place all day long. I definitely would recommend this to other people who are looking for a thicker foundation that has amazing coverage. I will buy again — I wanted to try a new one so I have something different now, but I will probably be going back to this afterwards. Plus, the price is always right.
Tayler S.
Suffolk, VA
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I like Rimmel products because they are good quality and tend to be cheaper. This is my full coverage foundation of choice. Its super thick, so prepare to definitely feel it on your face, but its great coverage. Whether you are applying with fingers, a sponge, or any other method of application, this product goes on smooth and evenly. Sometimes I mix it with a darker thinner foundation to get a better color when my skin tans in the summer time, but its a great product and I highly recommend it.
Lauren W.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Other
This is one of my holy grail foundations. I was so excited they finally added darker shades to the kind because I am a WOC and always wanted to try it. I love this foundation so much. It’s full coverage, feels light, and is super matte. Lasts a long time as well. I just wish they would add more shades. Though I have the darkest color it’s still not that dark and is kind of ashy in under tone. I add warmth mix in drops to make it wearable. They def should work on that.
Susan H.
McDonough
Review for: 201 Classic Beige, 200 Soft Beige
These are wonderful, I am a full coverage girl and like that it covers all sun spots, does not settle into wrinkles or lines around the mouth. This is a true 12 hour foundation!  Very light weight and feels like a velvet finish.  Yes I have recommended this to ladies that wear Estee Lauder and Dior.  I have also added a drop of marula oil to this, just for extra moisture.  It just disolves into skin and looks beautiful all day!
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a medium coverage foundation that is also buildable if you need more coverage. It's great for oily skin that you want to mattify. It's super easy to apply and long lasting. I use a Beauty Blender or Duo Fiber Stippling Brush to buff it out and blend it in. The only reason why it lost one star is that it didn't stand up the summer humidity so by 5 hours in I was oily again which isn't bad as I always pack a powder foundation to help with my oilyness.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.