BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
lizz c.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I really like to use this as concealer it doesn't crease and it has great coverage
kush k.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Thick and enhances pores, feels heavy. its also really hard to match a good color
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Review for: 203 True Beige
For the price this foundation provides pretty good coverage and is long lasting.
Jamie S.
Des Moines , IA
Shows all of my pores. I would not suggest this for anyone with large pores.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was sort of disappointed when I tried this again after being a huge fan of it when they first released the original. formula several years ago. I think the original formula was smoothr, silkier, and much easier to blend. This formula, unfortunately I just can not bring myself to like. I feel like its heavy, cakes, accentuates my laugh lines and under eye imperfections, I feel like it makes my pores look huge and more noticeable. I think the other formula was much easier to build up to full coverage as well. This formula is quick drying which in some ways can be a great thing but with this formula its not...well for me anyway. I like to have full coverage and with this foundation it's difficult for me to achieve my desired full coverage matte finish because after I get the first layer on this formula is already drying and the way it sets as it dries when you go to add the second layer it looks like you have splotches all over you face...or like you're rocking a cheetah print on your face. Not a big fan of this foundation. I feel like it makes you look even worse when it's hot and humid. I have tried wearing it several different ways and with setting sprays, primers, and good powder.I gave it two stars because the color matched. It also does not have a big selection of colors tho either.... This ones just not for me.
**TIP** This foundation is best applied with the fingers in order to warm the product before application. I would not recommend applying this with a sponge or a brush.
Miranda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After trying this product I feel as if I will never return to using any other cakey liquidy foundation from the past. This stuff is, in simple terms, the bees knees. It's smooth to put on and feels extremely light weight on your skin but the selling point for me with this product was how much coverage it gave me! I'm able to cover up any rednesss or problem areas of my face and not have to worry about breaking out even worse like I would have with a standard liquid foundation.
The best selling points for this product are that it is wonderful for sensitive skin (i have extremely sensitive skin and have never had any unfortunate skin resctions with this makeup) and also its SOOO cheap. Theres no reason not to atleay try it out.
(also they have super pale colors with skin tone pigment for creatures of the darkness like myself who stay sickeningly pale year round)
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
i have repurchased this foundation at least 3 times.. i have loved it every time! with my very very pale skin tone it is difficult for me to find foundations to match my skin, but i have found a perfect match with this rimmel stay matte! i dont really think its an extremely matte looking finish which I am fine with, and i would say it is medium to almost full coverage, depending how much you use however. but it is a whipped like texture which honestly looks more like a concealer to me, but it feels so nice and light on the skin! it does not cake up either! it is also sooo cheap and totally worth the price! I highly recommend this foundation!
Martha L.
Brownsville, Texas
I have oily skin. I've used several brands of makeup... both drugstore and high-end brands.

I'm not someone who usually wears makeup that easily, because of the oily skin, it would take less than 20 minutes for my face to get very oily.

I ran out of foundation two weeks ago and this was the perfect time to try another makeup in the quest of finding something that left my skin actually matte.

I saw a couple of reviews of this product... and well... It was way cheaper than expected, and it works way better than other foundations.

Amazingly, this one lasts me a longer time than other foundations, and you don't really need to cake up layers and layers of foundation to get it to cover imperfections.

I will be definitely buying again.
Samantha A.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I have oily skin and one of my favorite drug store matte foundations is the L'Oréal promatte.
I decided to try this just for something different.
It's just okay, I'll use it up but I don't think I'd buy it again.
I think the mousse texture doesn't work well with my skin because i have tried another mousse foundation and felt it was kind of greasy. I did have to set this with powder after I applied it to make sure it didn't crease in any fine smiles lines or anything.
My L'Oréal promatte I don't have to do that with.
Blair S.
Camby, IN
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
It stay for a long time but the application is a bit cakey. You have have to apply and smooth portions of your face at a time because it dries fast. Light porcelain is normally my shade type in different brand but this is lighter, I use it now for my under eyes only.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.