BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Hope Y.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster to test out. I am in love with it. It provides amazing coverage with just one coat, can be buildable. I have dark moles and was able to conceal it with this foundation. Awesome! I love the matte finish, it looks so flawless. I notice that I can get a bit cakey if i apply a thick coat or too much. The product is easy to blend, light weight, and has good shine/oil control. It's definitely my new favorite. I highly recommend. =)
Bianca L.
Modesto, CA
I received the Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Foundation from Influenster in the UniVoxBox. The color was perfect for me, and a little went a long way, but as the day went on my skin began to get irritated. (I have sensitive skin). I would absolutely recommend the foundation to anyone who doesn't have sensitive skin issues, as it did wear nicely and the price is right on as well. The color was also spot on. I have fair skin and a lot of foundations tend to look orange on me, but Rimmel's was the perfect color.
Aryn S.
Alma, MI
I picked this up on a whim because of a 50% off sale. I had heard raving reviews about it, but hadn't wanted to pay full price without knowing if I liked it. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation. The coverage is very smooth and even. For me personally it works better when I use a primer first, but even without the primer its nice. I love that it covers up everything. I find myself using less concealer than with other foundations. I will definitely repurchase.
Tabitha W.
Florence, KY
This foundation is ok but it isn't the best. I have extremely oily skin and have yet to find a foundation that totally tames it, but this foundation does rather well. I still get shiny but it could be a lot worse. It is rather thick, but it doesn't take much to really cover your face and hide any blotchy places. You can use a lot less if you use your fingers to put it on instead of a brush. At the end of the day it feels pretty heavy regardless of how much you used but it doesn't settle into pores or lines. However, it is less than $5. I keep using it because it does help with the oil a little, you can't beat the price, and the coverage is fantastic.
Alex B.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I have mixed feelings about this product... It definitely has a very matte finish which is great for really oily skinned people, but my skin is combo so I have to prep well for this to work. It dries quickly so work on one area of the face at a time. The squeeze tube is really nice, not pretty but it works. The colors run a little off- they're usually very orange or pink. So I don't know. I'll use this in the summer when I'm tanned and sweating but not so much in the other seasons.
heather p.
Wolcott, NY
I sing in a cover band and am always looking for a makeup that stays matte for about 6+hours to help with my extremely oily skin, especially under hot stage lights&in hot& humid weather...... I've tried the powder on its own and it's ok for just daily use but depends on the coverage u r looking for.....however paired with the Rimmel primer&matching foundation' it does the trick. Sometimes I hafta use blotting papers just on my forehead but that probably mostly sweat! lol I have used many brands claiming to battle oily skin, from drugstores and high end stores, and using the Rimmel "system" pleasantly surprised me and exceeded my expectations!
Brooke T.
Beaverton, OR
Before receiving this product in my VoxBox, I always used the Rimmel liquid foundation in the glass bottle. After trying this, I believe this will be my go-to foundation! The color is perfect for my skin tone. I am VERY pale and every other foundation I have tried is too dark or tinted a strange color. This is very light and matches up to look natural on my face. To add to the comments about this being dry, I would suggest moisturizing more. I had extremely dry skin but I moisturize 3+ times a day and I have problem with this product. It is a bit thick but you barely need any and get a good amount of coverage. I am highly prone to severe acne but this product covers well and does not seem to have any negative affect on breakouts.
Amber F.
Glasgow, KY
Despite prior exfoliation and using moisturizer, I found this foundation to be too dry for my skin type. I loved how the fluffy mousse wasn't runny like a liquid and how a little goes a long way. I really wanted to like it because the coverage was great. I even tried mixing with moisturizer, but to no avail. If you're skin is not combination like mine then it's a worthy try for fast foundation + powder combo when you're in a rush to get glam.
Alex H.
I have very dry skin in the winter months and I found this foundation to be too drying for my skin. The coverage was medium for me as I have some areas of redness and still needed concealer. It wore great throughout the day, but I will not use powder on top of it during the colder months. I think this foundation will be great for the summer when my skin has more oil. Overall great product!
Allie B.
Erie, PA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
At Sephora, I tried out some really expensive foundations. I fell in love with one, but decided to try a random drugstore one to see if it was comparable. Well, to my surprise it was! I have normal skin that's not too try and not too oily, and this was perfect. This provides awesome coverage and when I pair it with a powder, it lasts all day and doesn't make my skin oily. I wish that it were more of a natural product, but those products are typically more expensive :( . This is great for the price though!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.