BY RIMMEL LONDON #94 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Janae M.
Yuba City, CA
This product ended up looking dry. I know it's not my skin because pretty much any foundation on the market works with me. I received this complimentary from Influenster and do not recommend this to anyone.
Amanda M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought this on sale at a local drugstore. I am a sucker for foundations with descriptive words including "matte," "whipped," "mousse." At $2.75 on sale, I really couldn't lose. The first day I wore this, I hated it. The consistency of the product is way too thick. This is hard to blend and ends up looking cakey. I really wanted to find a way to like this, because at $2.75 I was hoping to stock up. A couple days later, I tried mixing this product with a BB cream (I have a full bottle of a BB cream that I hate, and that was a wasted product as well). When mixed, the consistency is much improved, as is the application. I will be trying this mixed with regular moisturizer as well. Used alone, I would have given this product a "D." Mixed, I would give this product a "B." As a whole, I'm giving it a "C."
Natasha W.
So i love the Matte look and if your not a Matte fan this product is not for you, if you don't know how matte works this product is not for you yes it's dry but this is why you prime then put finishing spray all depends on your skin type, I am honestly fascinated by it a cream thats Matte, I use MAC studio fix but i might switch it up now and then with this stuff.
Samantha M.
Oneida, NY
This product, I LOVE it. I bought this about a month or so ago because it was a good price and I just wanted to try it to see if it'd give you that airbush look. At first, I HATED it. It made my face so greasy but, than I realized it was because I wasn't using it right.
Now, I apply it on any blemishes and under my eyes and I feel so much better especially, as a college kid who never gets to sleep in :)
Yali P.
Orlando, FL
This came in my box and i love it! my skin tone is hard to find makeup for and this matched it so well!! i have oily skin so this helped with it a lot and helped cover up my pores!
Courtney A.
Omaha, NE
I got this product in the #univoxbox and I love it! It matches my skin perfectly and is very smooth and light weight. I love Rimmel London, they have some of the best products for a very affordable price as well.
Leah L.
This foundation is awesome. I received it complimentary of Influenster in the Uni VoxBox. It goes on evenly and smoothly, and it’s super light, almost like it’s not even there. It has great coverage and gives my skin a flawless look. I’ve never really used foundation before, so this being my first go at it was a great experience! I’d recommend this, for sure.
Jennifer G.
Indio, CA
This product has great coverage and a little goes a long way but it is very heavy and not light weight as it claims. if you try to build it up it gets very cakey, very fast. it also doesn't not keep me matte all day and i have normal skin with few little oily spots.
Farin G.
Lompoc, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was looking for a foundation to try and saw this on sale at Walgreens. It was a great deal so I picked up two to find my shade. The packaging makes it hard to figure out your shade from the package alone. Overall I am happy with it. Keeps me matte all day even in my T-Zone (I have combo skin). I have actually gotten a lot of complements while wearing this, so that is also a plus.
Jill B.
Sioux City, IA
I just got this in my voxbox today. I have been wanting to try this for a while now and now I got it. I started putting it on and think that it might be a tad too light for me. But it went on smooth, wasn't cakey, and blends in well. I am wearing it to work tonight so I am hoping it stays on well. I might have to try a darker shade when all my others run out.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.