BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Brentney H.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
I really wanted to like this product. The first few hours my skin looked amazing but after the first few hours my face began to be super oily (I have dry skin) and shiny. I tried a setting powder and primer but still I became very oily in a few hours.
Suzanne M.
Mansfield, PA
When I put on makeup in the morning, it needs to last because as a mom, I do not have time to reapply during the day. I took the time to try this is 3 different settings and it surpassed my other foundations. This one goes on very smooth, and gets to be like a powdery consistency. It stays in place and held up very well. It did well on cleaning day, and even better on days when I am out in the "elements". It has great coverage, and hides all those face demons. I received this from Influenster in my VoxBox
Nicole D.
Justin, TX
I really like this foundation. It definitely minimized the look of my pores and made my skin look flawless. It appeared a bit cakey but it was way too dark for my skin so it's entirely possible it looked that way due to it mismatching. I was lucky enough to receive this for review from influenster.

It is light weight and applies nicely. I wish they had offered my color "soft Beige: because I got "true beige" and it doesn't work at all!

This is definitely meant for oily skin, if you have dry skin be careful I could see thi being drying!
Susan H.
Bentonville, AR
I loved getting to try this! I am so happy that I received this in my Univox box from influenster! It had great coverage (full) and a little went a long way. I was surprised at how perfect that it matched my skin tone. It had great staying power. My blush and bronzer stayed in place all day long! I didn't notice any redness peeking through. Also this product is buildable. I think that it is a great product for the money! If you are on the fence about this then I think that you should just give it a shot. It is also matte which is a huge plus and it doesn't cling to dry patches.
Emily W.
Apo, AP
This makeup is great. I love the whipped feel to it, and the coverage is seriously amazing. I mostly use it when I have to have photos taken of me, because it gives my naturally blotchy face a very even coverage. My skin is dry naturally, so the oily nature of the makeup doesn't bother me much- but if you have naturally oily skin, I wouldn't recommend it to you.
This makeup doesn't make me break out NEARLY as bad as other makeups do... and like I said, the coverage is flawless.
I highly recommend it!!
Ana Marie K.
This is my drugstore go-to foundation, and I'm SO glad I discovered it! I have skin that can get pretty oily throughout the day and I was spending a ton on expensive primers and foundations, only to still have to blot and reapply powder several times a day. This foundation keeps my face matte virtually all day, sometimes I go without reapplying powder at all! It doesn't feel heavy or cakey, which is a big plus! I would recommend this over and over to anyone looking for an economical but great foundation.
Rachel D.
This stuff is really really great. I Really didn't have high hopes for it because one it's five dollars, I know, super cheap compared to other great foundations. And the ads and posters for this show CAKE on them, & when I think cake and foundation, that's the last thing I want. Lol! But this stuff is amazing. It's not super matte, but its not dewy or overly dry looking. I couldn't even feel this stuff on my face. It's super light feeling. Definitely medium to full coverage. If you have a bit of dry skin, exfoliate before using. I heard others say this only lasts five hours? But for me this lasted about 9ish maybe longer. All in all I say give it a try. It's only five bucks.
Samantha D.
Athens, GA
I cannot get over how incredible this works for me. It is a tiny bit thick prior to application, but that's probably just because I'm used to liquid BB cream.
I've always struggled with finding the right foundation for my skin (oily but also dry), and I suffer from hyper-pigmentation (when you have dark splotches on your face) that was never easily covered by any other makeup. This, however, made it look like I had new skin altogether. The color evened my skin tone and looked so incredibly natural. I really did stay matte, and it lasted all day (I applied it around 2pm and it's 12:30 am now and it's still on). I'm so thrilled and have already recommended this to many people!!
Michaela M.
Oswego, NY
I use this as a cover up as well as my light shade for contouring. The consistancy is nice and thick so a little goes a long way and it covers red marks perfectly.
Cecilia V.
Bergenfield, NJ
First off, I'd like to say, it is extremely frustrating that the color selection is so small. While my skin color changes a lot during the seasons even at my very lightest I have not been able to match with their darkest shade.
"Well then, why buy it?" you ask. Well, I use the darkest shade as my highlight colour when contouring. The cream, and it is a cream, is just the right consistency to not blend away completely and stay exactly where I put it. It is also very opaque so it covers blemishes amazingly!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.