4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,988 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Great price less than $5. It is doesn't leave your skin looking oily and it is very lightweight. Gives your skin a matte finish look.
Worked really well for me for a few days, but after it dried out my face really bad & was making me break out, had to change it asap.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
it worked beautifully for the first few hours! The finish was matte enough without looking like a mask. I even got compliments on it!
I have oily, uneven skin tone with some acne, I LOVE this foundation! It's inexpensive and the coverage and staying power is awesome!
Before buying I read reviews saying it was great for dry skin. Well it's a huge lie, it looks so cakey and I don't even put a lot on.
This is okay. Not a lot of shade to choose from. But it gave me nice coverage and very lightweight. I recommend this. Very affordable
Review for: 203 True Beige
I really liked this foundation, held up good. The only thing I didn't like was I have oily skin and I felt like it came off easily.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This foundation drys so fast and looks funny on the skin. there are many other options in this price range. it does not blend well.
This is my favorite foundation. It's full coverage, doesn't feel to heavy on my skin, and it's great for people who have oily skin.
It's thick, chunky, no coverage, and makes your face feel like you put on layers and layers of foundation. I would not recommend!!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos