BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Deanna S.
Paducah, KY
Great coverage. I've always had issues with my face becoming oily from products but this stay matte was perfect! Lasted all day and my face never felt oily or dirty.
Lindsay M.
I really like this foundation. Covers great, wears nicely, and super affordable. Does cling to dry patches some but not after first after a longer wear time it does.
Rylie C.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
This blends in so good with my skin!! It's feather-light. It's natural looks all day. Smooth formula leaves a perfectly matte, baby soft finish. Light weight an won't feel heavy or greasy.
Yamilet Romero R.
To start has a mousse texture but a little more liquid. It is quite opaque but without being heavy, ie average coverage. Presentation comes in a tube like any BB cream, which makes it practical. The only thing against which I have for this base is that in the drier areas marked as granites or pellejitos, must be well moisturized and hydrated face before using it, and the driest areas must take extra care when we spread, the which also tends to mark the lines.
Price and product quality, make it an excellent investment.
Gabriela S.
Es mi base favorita! La uso para todos mis maquillajes, soy de piel mixta, sólo la sello en la nariz y me dura horas intacta, tiene una cobertura de media a alta, el tono que tengo es el Sand y siendo morena clara, me queda bien pero es un subtono rosa muy marcado.. No le doy cinco estrellas sólo por el hecho del subtono y de que si no la difumino bien se me acumula en las líneas de expresión. De resto, me encanta!
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
I do not like how heavy this foundation feels! It does dry matte, which is nice for oily skin however it creases and points out every wrinkle I didn't even know I had. I am only 19 years old, so I shouldn't look like I have wrinkles screaming everywhere. I really like matte face makeup, not so much dewy. I had high hopes for this, but it was not that great. It looked very flaky, and it looked like I had caked my makeup on no matter how little I put on. The powder counterpart of this brand is really great, though.
Jennifer S.
I have ghostly pale skin, and most foundations (even the lightest shades) are too dark for me. However I was able to find a decent match with the lightest shade of this foundation, Light Porcelain. Despite a color match, I really wish the foundation itself would have looked better; it was not a match for my dry skin. It looked pretty cakey and heavy on my face and did not blend well. I would imagine this would look much better on oily skin since this is matte, but it was not for me. Great shades for lighter tones though.
Rachel C.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is by far one of the best full coverage foundations I've ever used. It has a nice thick but not heavy consistency and very creamy and blendable. You'll want to make sure you have moisturized your skin pretty good though as I've noticed it tends to stick to dry patches. I have combination skin and sometimes this foundation cakes up around my chin and eyebrows and other dry spots. It for sure stays matte all day though. I can wear this for about 9-10 hours before it starts feeling slick. Great foundation!
Kayla M.
La Verne , CA
I have been using the Matte foundation by Rimmel which I received from my Vox Box and I love it! This is definitely my new favorite foundation. I highly recommend it for anyone, especially those with oily skin. The matte texture absorbs the oils leaving your skin less oily. A little really goes a long way with this product as well. It is moisturizing, non-sticky, and it provides great coverage! It is also very lightweight and it leaves your skin feeling soft. I definitely think I will be purchasing this foundation from now on! It is absolutely amazing! Thank you Influenster for introducing me to this foundation! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Mariela Y.
Huntington Pk, CA
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation has to be one of the best I have tried. Since I have very oily skin, it's hard to find a foundation that will last and matti ft my face. However, this foundation does it all. It's very smooth on the face and just glides into my face nicely. Definitely recommend this product. Also, you don't need plenty of product for coverage on your face. So the foundation lasts.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.