4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,976 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: Natural Beige 400
It really depends on how you use it. I have dry skin so if I moisturized and used little with powder it worked great especially for the price.
My favorite foundation . I like how light it is an easy to apply with other products . I have been using for many years and I will continue to
Review for: 203 True Beige
I tried this foundation out and I'm not going to lie it's rather hard to apply and get equal coverage all over but it does have a nice texture
This is a super affordable matte foundation, it stays matte even after hours of wear, without powder foundation over top. Lasts all day long.
Im in love with this product!!! It's super adorable and keeps the matte look I want to achieve throughout the day!!! I highly recommend this!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Very thick product . I have oily skin . Makes my face look really dry and cakey . Tried using a good moisturizer but it did not help at all .
This is a base of excellent quality. The texture is perfect for oily skin, that covers mousse the imperfections. It is my favorite fundation
I really like this foundation. It's a little drying in areas that don't need matifying but it stays put on my oily spots. I will repurchase.
Great coverage, I find it helps damping your applicator or brush with with water for to cakey but only a little is needed for a nice finish!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation goes on smooth, but begins to wrinkle and not look as natural a few hours into wearing it. The color did match my skin well.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos