BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
amanda g.
Algonquin, IL
I have the shade ivory in this foundation. i bought this a long time ago and have never been able to wear it. forst because the shade is sooooo dark even though it is one of the lightest shades. and two because i have incredibly dry skin so I'm not sure why i ever thought this was a good thing for me to try. however, swatching this on my hand it has a really thick and mousse texture. I was hesitant at first but this product blends incredibly easily. it has a beautiful finish. even though i cant wear this myself, i would highly recommend
tanya m.
modesto, CA
Im so in love with this mousse foundation right now, I got to admit i don't have perfect skin but this gives me great coverage without feeling heavy or cakey. Its so light almost feels as if you don't have any on at all. It covers my pores well and gives me a smooth even skin tone i cant wait to be able to buy more of this from now on i will spend the extra money for this product. You only need a small small amount not like others you have to apply tons to get a great smooth finished look.
Kiki M.
This is the first foundation that I actually enjoy wearing! It's a medium coverage, good for oily skin and you don't have to put any powder on this! Definitely worth it and it's affordable!
Malina A.
I like this foundation, it's good for dry skyn and have full covarage! I don't recommend it for that type of skyn with huge and large pores only if you use a primer for that. Good job!
Yamilet Romero R.
To start has a mousse texture but a little more liquid. It is quite opaque but without being heavy, ie average coverage. Presentation comes in a tube like any BB cream, which makes it practical. The only thing against which I have for this base is that in the drier areas marked as granites or pellejitos, must be well moisturized and hydrated face before using it, and the driest areas must take extra care when we spread, the which also tends to mark the lines.
Price and product quality, make it an excellent investment.
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
I saw a tweet about this product so I tried it out. I am really satisfied for the price of this product. I have oily skin and it did not clog my pores or make me break out. I use this Monday through Friday, all day. Yes, it will not leave you completely matte throughout the whole day, especially if you have oily skin. (Nothing will leave your face matte if you have oily skin. Sorry, it's the truth.) However, I liked it because the coverage is great and you only need to use a little bit to cover your whole face.
Gabriela S.
Es mi base favorita! La uso para todos mis maquillajes, soy de piel mixta, sólo la sello en la nariz y me dura horas intacta, tiene una cobertura de media a alta, el tono que tengo es el Sand y siendo morena clara, me queda bien pero es un subtono rosa muy marcado.. No le doy cinco estrellas sólo por el hecho del subtono y de que si no la difumino bien se me acumula en las líneas de expresión. De resto, me encanta!
Wendi D.
I adore this brand and product. For years, I have had such a hard time finding a foundation to match my pale skin but with this brand they have a shade called light porcelain & it matches almost perfect. This is the only brand I find that fits my skin tone
Blanca C.
I received this product from influenster in the UniVoxBox and i love it! I was excited to finally be able to try it out and i was not disappointed. Its light weight and blends out flawlessly. The color is also a perfect match for me (#200) It gives my skin the coverage it needs without looking cakey. It looks really natural and is such an awesome product. My nose did get a little oily after wearing it for a few hours, but thats pretty normal. I just blotted my nose and i was good to go :) Definitely recommend you give it a try.
Ann B.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
Great coverage and good color selection.  It's hard to blend with my beauty blender so I have to put it on with a brush.  I have to watch putting it on too thick under my eyes because it will cake up.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.