8 colors available

Paige C.
Paige C.
Harveys Lake, PA
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Love the formula, absolutely hate the color range. i got the lightest color and it 1. was too dark and 2. was too pink (and i have cool toned skin). the color range is terrible for all rimmel face products. not light enough for fair skinned people and not dark enough for dark skinned people. save the $10 or whatever it costs and buy a Maybelline or covergirl foundation instead, they have the best drugstore face makeup imo
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
I have mixed feeling about this foundation. It's definitely made for oily skin and does give really nice coverage. It will start to oxidize throughout the day though. I also can't figure out a way to make it not look cakey. I'm just not a big fan of how it makes my skin looks. For only five dollars I would recommend trying it out but I didn't see anything amazing with it. I would much prefer using loreal foundations.
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Es mi base favorita! La uso para todos mis maquillajes, soy de piel mixta, sólo la sello en la nariz y me dura horas intacta, tiene una cobertura de media a alta, el tono que tengo es el Sand y siendo morena clara, me queda bien pero es un subtono rosa muy marcado.. No le doy cinco estrellas sólo por el hecho del subtono y de que si no la difumino bien se me acumula en las líneas de expresión. De resto, me encanta!
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation might be my least favorite of all time. I might be biased because I am allergic to one of the ingredients. But besides that it looked patchy. I also didn't like the super thick consistency. Not recommend of course. If you do like a thick consistency I'd go for the Milani conceal + perfect. If you have a bit more cash to splurge, my favorite thicker foundation is the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this in the summer time very matte smooth & glides on & blend beautiful honestly one of my favorites from the drugstore & great for those on a budget I paid $4.88 at Walmart only fell is if you do not set on the very hot days it can patch.

I'm back with more I love this awhile then it started breaking me out & days I had a lot to do it patched off use to be a must have but now I don't know not for my skin.
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Summerville, SC
I picked this foundation up at the pharmacy to try and absolutely hate it. It was beyond awful on my oily skin and transfers onto everything even when using a primer, powder and setting spray. It was less than what I paid for in my opinion. I also used the lightest shade and it was still far too dark for my fair, pale skin and throughout the day I noticed it oxidized and pulled orange rather quickly. Never again.
Kara G.
Kara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation! I like this so much better than Maybelline's Fit Me Matte. The fit me seems to overcompensate with the mattifying so much so that it feels like I am wearing a mud mask all day. With Rimmel's it is mattifying but also hydrating. It is also incredibly lightweight which is surprising since the formula is extremely thick and moussey. But blended out with a sponge this foundation is perfection.
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
This foundation works best for oily skin. I have dry skin and I have to moisturize well before applying this foundation. I use a dry flat disposable sponge and pat it on. I get the best results when I use that method. You only need to apply a small amount or else it'll definitely look too cakey. No powder is needed after application. It is a true matte foundation. I think this product is good for the price.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Pennsboro, WV
Review for: 203 True Beige
My absolute favorite foundation. I was highly impressed on the quality of this product for being a drug store brand. It is super easy to apply, and has a matte finish. I believe it would work on any skin type. I recommend applying it with a beauty blender as opposed to your fingers for a more even application. Overall, i love this product and would recommend to anyone looking for a matte finish foundation!
Vickii S.
Vickii S.
Brookline, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is marvelous! I love the consistency and how it blends out! The price isn't too bad especially for a drugstore which is always great! The pros is, the coverage is wonderful, and the only con is if you have semi dry skin, it might make your face sort of flaky and patchy. But overall I think it's a great product and I recommend it to anyone who loves a matte finish!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.