8 colors available

Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was never a mousse foundation lover until I gave this one a try, I love the formulation! As opposed to liquids, I feel like this blurs out any of my imperfections and it keeps me extremely matte all day which is wonderful because my face is an oil-slick. Only downfall is the color selection, I can go from 'true ivory' to 'natural beige' in one week during the spring/summer then after I have surpassed 'natural beige,' I have to retire it until my tan fades.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Fairfield, OH
I recently switched foundations from Covergirl, to Rimmel. the reason being is the the matte makeup, although it had great coverage, made my skin overly dry. So i switched to Rimmel, and again this makeup has the same if not better coverage, but by the end of the day my skin is extremely oily. I typically shop at Meijer, and they have a pretty extensive selection when it comes to makeup. I'll just continue to keep looking until I find the perfect foundation.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
I cannot rave enough about this foundation! It's very light compared to other liquid foundations I've tried, but it gives great coverage, even without using concealer! I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry skin, because it will make it extremely noticeable, and it does tend to get shiny if you have oily skin. The tube seems fairly small, but it has lasted me a few months because all you need is a small amount. I will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
Review for: 203 True Beige
I bought this from Target based off a recommendation from another woman in a beauty group. It worked great with my oily T-zone area and gives a really good medium to full coverage and leaves a beautiful matte finish. I am not sure if i would buy again. So far i really liked this foundation, but i do feel like it oxidizes throughout the day- so i am trying to find a way to prevent that before i give up on this product all together because I really do like it
Abby M.
Abby M.
Fairview, PA
This foundation is one I use every day because it works decently well. It does not have FULL coverage but it has a good amount. I would not imagine what I would do without this in my makeup drawers. It is a very good price for the quality that you get with it. Since there isn't full coverage I would have hoped for it to be a bit cheaper but it's just some drug store makeup and it's what I can afford since I can't afford $30 foundation. I would recommend.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Dublin, OH
I like this foundation quite a bit. I have very sensitive, oily skin that is prone to breakouts. I've been using this product for a few months and it's been working really well in the summer heat; it's blendable and doesn't make my face break out. This foundation is really full coverage and has a great matte finish, but as the weather has gotten colder it's almost too matte. I think I will need to switch to something more moisturizing for the winter.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
I just purchased this foundation recently and I already really love it. I think they might have reformulated it though, I remember it being much heavier! But on my face it's so light, feels like I have nothing on. The color is a perfect match (I use 100) and it makes my skin look baby smooth and soft. It's not a dry looking matte either, just nice and skin like. I recommend powdering it though, it doesn't really set, which I don't mind doing anyway
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
This is my absolute favorite drugstore foundation, and I've tried them all. It's a bit thicker than most, which means it really covers problem spots on my chin and forehead--I don't have to use concealer with it! It stays on ALL day, and it doesn't break the bank. I love the matte finish--sometimes I'll go without a powder on top if it's a light makeup day, and I usually can't do that with other liquid foundations unless I want to be super shiny.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
The claims of this foundation sound good, but it is really disappointing. It looks incredibly cakey and thick, and I've tried a couple of ways of applying it. It shows all your pores and fine lines and looks very patchy. It does have good coverage and from far away it doesn't look bad, but when you get closer it looks kind of like a mess. On me, it doesn't even look fully matte. Overall, I would get a different drugstore foundation over this one.
Kailey C.
Kailey C.
I switch between this foundation and a few other ones I use. I would definitely recommend it if you like a mousse foundation. However, if you don't like the feeling of heavy makeup or you don't like the look of actually having makeup on then this probably isn't for you. It is also very important with this foundation to match your skin color really well because if you don't I find that it shows that much more with this type of foundation.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.