BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Laura B.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I bought this because I was looking for a truly matte foundation. I had heard good things about this drugstore foundation. I did not have the highest hopes but I figured the risk was low due to the cost. I like the consistency of this makeup but the color selection is limited. It looked cakey on me and the color was off. I may try mixing it with another foundation and giving it another try.
Destiny L.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This product works well only for certain skin types. For my oily and acne prone skin, it covers well and works well. It definitely feels lightweight on your skin but is very thick no matter how you apply it and can become too cakey very easily. I would mostly recommend this for oily skin, but people with dry skin may find that it works as well. For the price, I'd suggest to just try it out!
Lauren R.
Olympia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this foundation! This is one of my go to's I wear this everyday and the coverage is amazing! You can definitely build on it as well, it is very matte and good for oily skin! It doesn't cling to dry patches which is amazing! It is a very good price usually around 4-5 dollars and the quality is amazing I definitely recommend this to people looking for a great foundation!
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
Beauty Junkie Expert
I already had the oportunida to use this base and I can give my opinion , first the size at first gave me confidence to be very small imagine that I would not last but by using understood that just one drop of product is enough to my face, this base is super ideal for oily skin helps control shine only thing I give him against is the range of colors to dark skin tones should add more
Deja S.
Anderson, CA
Love it! This is my go-to Foundation anymore. It has amazing heavy duty but not garbage looking coverage. It stays on like no other I mean seriously it stays. the colors good texture is good it's like you could throw the sun in 2 seconds and not even have to like pay attention what you're doing and you'll still come out looking evenly covered everywhere and it just an awesome product
Kristen E.
Schoolcraft, MI
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I've used this foundation in a few different shades (winter skin vs summer skin), and I really like it in every shade. It's got great coverage. I've found that the best method of application for me is just using my fingers to pat it around (as opposed to brushes or sponges). My only criticism is that it is a bit tough to blend, as the matte feature can sometimes create a cakey feel.
Haleigh H.
Norcross, GA
I have a love hate with this foundation. It's definitely long lasting and full coverage, and does well for my oily skin, but it's almost impossible to blend and often ends up looking cakey. It's almost too matte and too mouse-like to work, but I have extremely pale skin and this color matches well. I usually have to mix a bit of another liquid foundation to make it more blendable.
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. It's a full coverage, matte finish, long wearing, and affordable. There's a few cons with this foundation and those are the color selection. There's not a lot of darker colors, and second if you try to apply a second layer you're going to look very cakey so only one layer and preferable with a sponge because it makes it look more natural.
Cindy D.
I do like this foundation however I notice that throughout the day it slides off and I do use primer. Maybe not the best for oil slicks like me! But it's worth it a try. I would buy again and use a different primer because the coverage is pretty good. The only other bad thing is the color options, they're aren't that many and it sucks! Overall I think this is an okay foundation.
Kylar O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the lightest shade available as I'm very fair skinned !! It was ghostly white! And for me that's saying a lot! So for all the pale ladies out there this foundation willl work for you!!!
It is a good price ! The texture of the foundation is mousse and thick! I add a dash of Moroccan oil with the foundation on my beauty blender and it fixes that issue very nicely 😍
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.