BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Alyssa L.
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
I have dry skin and when I first bought this it was great on my skin. Which you would think it wouldn't because of my dry skin. After about 6 months of using it that's when my skin didn't agree with it anymore. I don't know if the formula changes over time or my skin just magically didn't like it anymore. But if you have oily skin this is a really affordable full coverage foundation. And it's worth a try if you have normal or combo skin as well. I would consider repurchasing this for sure. And with the right primer it would probably work better for me.
Camelia M.
This product goes above and beyond what you'll pay for. To be honest seeing that it was a Rimmel London product I was a bit skeptical but I've bought reputable foundations in the past that were twice the price of this one that claimed to the same thing yet let me down.

I personally have a very oily skin type with hyper pigmentation around my eyes and lips. This foundation covers my imperfections, smooths out the discoloration and also keeps my skin appearing fresh, soft, and oil free thought the entire day and looks fantasist in the natural sunlight which is why it's my number one during the hot summers.

The only tips/warnings I'd give to those who are considering trying out this product is to 1. Always keep your face moisturized when using it since it's supposed to keep oils away and 2. All you need is a small dab. A little really goes a long way with this stuff and it's very thick coming out of the tube so blending is key!
alex a.
Austin
this product was very disapointing, it was very cakey even when combined with another foundation! not worth it! the colors were very off and i wouldn't repurchase ever!
Cynthia S.
I've never really found a go-to foundation, until I tried this one! I have oily skin, so 'Stay Matte' honestly grabbed my attention, and I was interested in the liquid mousse formula. Plus, I own the Stay Matte powder as well. My shade matches me perfectly, I was surprised. I first applied mine with a Sigma F80 Kabuki, and it is definitely full coverage and matte with that! I now apply it with a Real Techniques Miracle Sponge, and THAT is my favorite way to apply it, it looks so beautiful, and natural on me, while full coverage at the same time. It is buildable, to an extent, as well. And it lasted a while on me, considering I live in the southern part of Texas! Holy Grail? I think so! Plus it's only around $5.
Christina D.
Shinnston, WV
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my #UniVoxBox. I absolutely have made the #StayMatteSwitch from my foundation I have used for 5 years! Feels so light and airy with it's creamy mousse texture! Leaves you with a wonderful matte finish.The coverage I got from this product was awesome! It quickly dried to a matte finish and even looked pretty good up until bedtime. I didn't even feel the need for concealer or powder, which is waaay unusual for me. I would definitely recommend this product. I will be a loyal user!
A. K. S.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. It's not very good. It feels like frosting for a cake and once applied, it looks cakey on skin as well since it leaves a very matte finish. It left a pink undertone to my skin. It's so thick that it makes ones skin look fake. The good thing is that there is no scent and it is heavy coverage if you need it. The product offers no benefits like sun protection or anti wrinkle so it feels like there's no life in the product and dead on my skin. I will not be purchasing this product.
Breanna C.
Liberty, MO
Loved this product!!! Stays all day. This is light to medium coverage to me but it works really well with my oily skin and doesn't dry it out either. I would buy again.
Amanda M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought this on sale at a local drugstore. I am a sucker for foundations with descriptive words including "matte," "whipped," "mousse." At $2.75 on sale, I really couldn't lose. The first day I wore this, I hated it. The consistency of the product is way too thick. This is hard to blend and ends up looking cakey. I really wanted to find a way to like this, because at $2.75 I was hoping to stock up. A couple days later, I tried mixing this product with a BB cream (I have a full bottle of a BB cream that I hate, and that was a wasted product as well). When mixed, the consistency is much improved, as is the application. I will be trying this mixed with regular moisturizer as well. Used alone, I would have given this product a "D." Mixed, I would give this product a "B." As a whole, I'm giving it a "C."
amanda g.
Algonquin, IL
I have the shade ivory in this foundation. i bought this a long time ago and have never been able to wear it. forst because the shade is sooooo dark even though it is one of the lightest shades. and two because i have incredibly dry skin so I'm not sure why i ever thought this was a good thing for me to try. however, swatching this on my hand it has a really thick and mousse texture. I was hesitant at first but this product blends incredibly easily. it has a beautiful finish. even though i cant wear this myself, i would highly recommend
Alisha G.
Higganum, CT
I received this in a voxbox for free and absolutely love it! My skin breaks out very easily and I have very oily skin. Before this product I was using Clinque and tons of powder to spoak up oils. The first day I used this product was amazing, I didn't touch up until AFTER 8 hours. I truly think this is a miracle product. Ive had it for about 2 weeks and not one break out. I plan on buying the matching primer. The only downside (which i barely call a downsize) was the color match. Influenster tried to match me with the best possible but I probably need a shade darker. I am extremely greatful that influenster sent me this to try i love it sooo much!!! I would recommend this for anyone. I apply 2 coats for full coverage
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.