4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,053 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love the formula of this foundation. It's like a mousse consistency. Very high coverage and very blend able for only 4 dollars!
At the moment this is my favorite foundation, I have combo skin and it seems to do the trick for me, keeps me matte all day long!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This makeup is AMAZING and very affordable and it's full coverage. It goes on smooth and drys matte and last till you remove it!
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Love this foundation has great coverage for a drugstore brand, I normally use Kat Von d and I think this is a cheap alternative.
Very good product , it is of medium coverage but lasts a lot on his face , the texture is very soft and gives you a matte effect
Such a good formula for such a great price, evens out my skin tone and hides the redness, very light weight with medium coverage
I absolutely love this foundation. It keeps my face from being oily and shiny. Its smooth and lightweight ad not sticky at all
I love the matte feeling but it's not full coverage and it's a little cakey at times but it's still a good beginner foundation.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
My dupe for Amazon clay by tart. I love the coverage and the feel. Bobbing for apples everyone was amazed at the staying power.
I like how this looks on my skin, good coverage. However, it was too dark foir my pale skin. It made me look like i had a tan.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos