4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,973 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 388 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
The color rang isn't so well, but if you're able to find your color totally give it a shot. A little definitely goes a long way & it has great coverage!
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love this stuff. It hides imperfections well. Since it is a mousse it blends really well. It also helps reduce the shine since it is s matte product.
This foundation is very good, it is long lasting and has a veery nice full coverage without making my face look cakey. I really Like the matte finish.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I really wanted to like this foundation but unfortunately it was drying and cakey. I will try mixing with another and see if that works better for me.
me encanta este mousse de rimmel london, deja una textura en la piel lisa, dura casi todo el dia, y para su precio me parece fantatico. lo recomiendo.
I really love this foundation. I have really oily skin and this is perfect fit for me, it give me a full coverage all day and matte finish. I love it.
This foundation is matte like it says it is. It is the perfect foundation for my very oily skin that likes to be a pain in the but during the summer.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I loved this when I first got it but then decided it was just so full coverage that it looked obviously like I had makeup on all the time. No bueno.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Its great coverage, mattifying, but SUPER THICK. I use a damp sponge to apply it because it can look cakey fast. Not a great color selection though.
I found this foundation about a year ago, and I hope they never stop making it. I have super oily skin, and this keeps my face dry all day. Love it!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos