8 colors available

Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Cedar Bluffs, NE
Review for: 203 True Beige
Covers well and stays put for most of the day. Not greasy or shiny when used with pressed powder. Sometimes gets dry when getting to the end of the package.
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 203 True Beige
Many people really like this foundation and they said it was for oily skin but what I found out was that it broke me out and that's why I don't like this !
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I don't think I have ever hated a foundation so much. It's thick and not creamy, hard to spread, and the shade selections are terrible. It's waaaay pink.
Mallory T.
Mallory T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For this to be super an inexpensive foundation from the drugstore. It covers everything so good and I love the mousy texture of it and the matte finish!
Review for: 203 True Beige
Cheap and cheerful and so great because it comes in a shade that's finally light enough! Really light and fluffy almost on the skin and would recommend!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I know a lot of people who liked this, but I did not. I didn't work well with my oily skin and I ended up breaking out from it. It covered well, though!
Penelope A.
Penelope A.
Indio, CA
The color rang isn't so well, but if you're able to find your color totally give it a shot. A little definitely goes a long way & it has great coverage!
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Some say this is comparable to the Kat Von D lock it tattoo foundation. I own kat's but I also want to give this one a try because it's only $5-7 bucks.
Macy S.
Macy S.
This foundation has great coverage but doesn't have any lasting power. It looks great on but be prepared to do you makeup again half way through the day
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
I have very oily skin, and this does exactly what it says! It does great coverage plus isn't cakey at all! I love it! And for the price it's perfection!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.