BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Dana O.
Waldorf, MD
I have dry skin so I think that's why I didn't like this but it made me look flaky and very dry. I had a very hard time blending it and I threw it away after the first use.
Amber F.
This foundation is excellent! I received it in my vox box and I love it! It is so creamy and soft, it makes your skin feel velvety smooth. It goes on very matte but after a couple hours it did get oily, but that may just be me because i have seen review videos that said it stayed matte the whole day. A little goes a very long way with this foundation and although it is thick it goes on very light weight, is very blendable and has great coverage but sadly it does not have a good color selection it would work great for someone with a pinkish colored skin tone but defiantly not for someone like me that has a yellowish skin tone. All of the shades are pink undertones. If they created a couple mores shades then this would absolutely be an A++
Brandi A.
Farmington, MO
When I bought this, I had really high hopes for it. I read so many good reviews about it, but I was incredibly disappointed. First, it's extremely thick. It's hard to blend out and it just sits on top of your skin instead of settling into it to look more natural. You can actually feel it on your skin. It gets so cakey so quick and it clings to dry patches like crazy. The only thing I liked about this foundation, was the color. I'm really pale and the light porcelain shade matched my skin tone very well. Other than that, it was awful. 2/10 would not buy again.
Izzy C.
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
I really did not like this product. I bought it originally because I wanted to find an inexpensive foundation that worked wonders, and it fell flat. This did not blend into my skin at all, the shade range is terrible and didn't even have a light enough shade for me, and I got oily super fast through out the day even though this is marketed as a matte foundation. Highly disappointed. If you are looking for an inexpensive foundation that has can work for oily or dry skin tones, is affordable, has a lot of shades, and works extremely well, go with the Maybelline Fit-Me Foundation, it's my go-to😉
Danielle D.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: 100 Ivory, 091 Light Ivory more...
This is a great drug store foundation! I don't use it all that often because I switch mine up all the time and I fear breaking out with low end products but it is a great one!
Alejandra R.
I received this product in my UniVoxbox and I was worried I had chosen the wrong shade. The color itself seemed to match pretty well but I think the undertone is a little off. I wish they had more shade selections because I even went to a local store to check out the other shades and none seemed to match perfectly. I really liked the consistency of this product and it does it a great job coverage wise. I have dry skin so I had to definitely moisturize and use a primer before application. If they make more shades I would probably buy this product in the future.
Kim Z.
West Chester, PA
I was unsure at first about buying a mousse foundation, but this product worked pretty well. Personally I think it is a little bit harder to work with than a liquid foundation because it dries quicker. Because it is matte, I do not need to use powder with it so my morning routine goes faster. It blends well and stays matte most of the day, but I can feel this makeup on my skin throughout the day, which I don't like very much. Overall it is a good product, but I think I will stick to liquid foundation in the future.
McKenzie W.
Staunton, VA
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain more...
This product is great for my oily skin! I like the way it glides on and easily blends. It's a very light-weight foundation but still manages to cover everything flawlessly!
Alexis L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
No, no, and also, no. It's extremely thick. It barely blends out well even with a wet beauty blender. It is affordable, but i don't even think it's worth any money at all.
Amanda M.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
I absolutely love this foundation! The coverage is full and lasts all day long. I have an oily face and this stuff beats back the oil like a beautiful little matte ninja!!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.