8 colors available

Callista B.
Callista B.
Richmond, KY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
By far one of the best foundations I have ever used. I just recently purchased it for the first time for a very affordable price. I was amazed my the results!
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Peru, IN
The foundation is very easy to blend, I'd say its a medium coverage and very! Matte. But i do find that it sinks into fine lines and clings to any dry patche.
eva V.
eva V.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Never been able to find my perfect shade but with this product I never worry about having the wrong shade. I love this product and always have an extra bottle
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Rochester, NY
It's actually pretty decent for a foundation. Not cakey or heavy. I have dry sensitive skin and thus far it hasn't broken me out which is always a good thing.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this rimel foundation! it's very lightweight, it matches my skin tone and it doesn't make my face shine. also it works perfectly on my sensitive skin!
Tamar M.
Tamar M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a dry skin. So when I tried to put this foundation my face, it emphasized all the dry patches. So I have to mix this with another ,,glowy" foundation.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Cedar Bluffs, NE
Review for: 203 True Beige
Covers well and stays put for most of the day. Not greasy or shiny when used with pressed powder. Sometimes gets dry when getting to the end of the package.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Statesville
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Four the price its good but could be better. Its matte but not for oily skin. Or hot summer days. Tried with matching primer and it helped but felt so cakey
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Dumont, NJ
Review for: 203 True Beige
My friend got me hooked on this foundation. I absolutely love it. It stays on all day without turning cakey or flaky. Perfect in the winter or for an event.
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 203 True Beige
Many people really like this foundation and they said it was for oily skin but what I found out was that it broke me out and that's why I don't like this !
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.