BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Deena K.
Thomaston, ME
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I'm so glad that I did! My skin tends to get very oily around my nose, on my forehead, and on my chin by the end of the day normally. With this foundation, I haven't had any shine by the end of the work day; I love it! It goes on so smooth and evens out my skin tone. It has a very unique, smooth, light texture and is very comfortable to wear. I can't speak for other skin types, but for me and my oily complexion, this product is amazing. I will def. be switching over to this product as my daily foundation.
lorianne l.
I live this because it covers my whole face and they have the perfect colors for different skins. It doesn't leave a gross greasy finish and also a little bit goes a long way.
Isabelle H.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been officially won over. I have right now in rotation 5 foundations I'm trying out but this one is the one I find myself reaching for the most. It's definitely a mouse consistency and it's a medium coverage, a solid medium. It covers very nicely and the finish is matte, just like it promises. I dust a bit of their Stay Matte powder on my face and it's a perfect duo. It lasts all day (office job) but I've also worn it to be out in the heat and humidity and it lasted a nice 5 hours out and about before I felt I needed to blot. I got mine for $5 which was a steal for the quality of the product. Rimmel is quickly becoming one of my favorite drugstore brands!
Kayla M.
First let me tell you about my skin type. I have oily/acne prone skin. I have a little bit of redness in my cheeks and a some under the surface acne. This foundation is by far the BEST foundation I have ever bought. It does not cost much at ALL for the amount of product you get, and the quality. It is definitely a matte foundation and covers ALL of my imperfections with just one layer of product. Although it works for me, I do not recommend it for people with dry skin, because it IS a matte foundation and could tend to look cakey on dry skin. But like I said, if you have oily skin like me, it works perfect. Just put a little translucent powder over the top of it and you are good to go. Only negative thought I have about it is that the color selection is very limited.
Influenster M.
For this being a drug store foundation I honestly do not have anything bad to say about it. You can layer this foundation if you need or want full coverage. Easy to put on but easily smeared I do not recommend using a foundation brush.
Lauren H.
Review for: Other more...
Best foundation that I've ever used! Does a nice even color that matches my skin tone perfectly. It's heavy. Stays on and doesn't rub off onto my husbands nice dress shirts.
Crystal L.
Houston
This foundation I've tried it before and it works well keeps your face matte even when you sweat !
I went to a park event once and it kept my face looked nice and smooth . I recommend this foundation for a matte finish
Jennifer T.
Review for: Other more...
I bought this foundation because I read it was great for oily skin but the shade I thought was closest to me didn't end up working out. Rommel definitely has to extend their color selection and add in different tones.
i have personally tried this foundation and you get what you pay for. It is cheap and thick but gives coverage. in general I would find a BB cream because it's creamer and it gives great coverage.
Amy K.
Lexington, KY
After having used this foundation for about a week, I've been really happy with it's performance. It's incredibly easy to blend and creates a natural yet flawless matte appearance. Unfortunately on my incredibly oily skin, even with powdering, it doesn't stay matte for more than an hour. However, it wears well and doesn't break down overtime or oxidize, which is a real bonus. I love how quick this foundation is to use, unlike a lot of matte/long-wearing foundations, this one blends so quickly that it's great for those in-a-hurry mornings! I'd definitely recommend this foundation. I think it's a great bargain for the beautiful finish it creates.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.