BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Lindsay C.
Allston, MA
I picked this up yesterday because my bb cream was running out and I needed something to wear out and there was a coupon at CVS for a $1 off, so I thought why not try it. I bought it in Ivory, and I really loved it. It is a mousse, which is good if you have a dry - dry/combo skin like me. The tone was a perfect match for my skin, and it didn't cake up with powder on top. When I drink my face gets very red, so this is often a concern for me but when I got home after being out all night, my makeup was still in great condition and I WAS NOT RED. So, I will definitely be using this again!
Doresha G.
Lyon, MS
One of my Go to products. It is lightweight, but don't use to much; it would have u looking orange and it doesn't prevent "shine" like I expected. Still, I must-have this product daily.
Andrea O.
I think this product is perfect for day to day, if you want to look more natural but with zero brightness on the face hahahah this is the perfect base .... Also it's not expensive.
Alyssa B.
Bristol, CT
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I am sold! I am fairly new to the world of foundation and had never used a mousse foundation before so I wasn't sure what to expect. I had only every used liquid so when I used this for the first time I was certainly surprised and will continue using it! It's a little heavier than I am used to so I am wondering how it will feel when it's particularly hot and humid out but that will be tested out in about a month or two. Otherwise, the coverage is great and it blends very easily! Definitely a steal!
Ashley W.
I have deep pickaxe acne scars which is my biggest insecurity when it comes to my looks this foundation is honestly the biggest help when it comes to covering my scars. It is definitely a medium to full coverage foundation that is thick and creamy to say the least. The smallest amount goes a long way and if applies like a dream whether it be with a brush, sponge, or with your fingers. After it is done setting it literally looks flawless, my scars are deep but this foundation overs over 90% of my problem areas. This is perfect for anyone with oily skin or trying to cover any imperfections it truly is an amazing buy in my book.
Lauren H.
Review for: Other more...
Best foundation that I've ever used! Does a nice even color that matches my skin tone perfectly. It's heavy. Stays on and doesn't rub off onto my husbands nice dress shirts.
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
I was never a mousse foundation lover until I gave this one a try, I love the formulation! As opposed to liquids, I feel like this blurs out any of my imperfections and it keeps me extremely matte all day which is wonderful because my face is an oil-slick. Only downfall is the color selection, I can go from 'true ivory' to 'natural beige' in one week during the spring/summer then after I have surpassed 'natural beige,' I have to retire it until my tan fades.
lorianne l.
I live this because it covers my whole face and they have the perfect colors for different skins. It doesn't leave a gross greasy finish and also a little bit goes a long way.
Isabelle H.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been officially won over. I have right now in rotation 5 foundations I'm trying out but this one is the one I find myself reaching for the most. It's definitely a mouse consistency and it's a medium coverage, a solid medium. It covers very nicely and the finish is matte, just like it promises. I dust a bit of their Stay Matte powder on my face and it's a perfect duo. It lasts all day (office job) but I've also worn it to be out in the heat and humidity and it lasted a nice 5 hours out and about before I felt I needed to blot. I got mine for $5 which was a steal for the quality of the product. Rimmel is quickly becoming one of my favorite drugstore brands!
Crystal L.
Houston
This foundation I've tried it before and it works well keeps your face matte even when you sweat !
I went to a park event once and it kept my face looked nice and smooth . I recommend this foundation for a matte finish
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.