BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Daniela S.
This base is first base I use matte and have loved .. really matte finish and it is best that he does not leave a heavy corbertura, it's really light and you manage to cover your face with a small amount of product. what worries me most is that the tube is small. But I quite like finish. Español: esta base es la la primera base matte que utilizo y me ha encantado .. su acabado es realmente matte y lo mejor es que lo logra sin dejar una corbertura pesada, es realmente ligera y logras cubrir tu rostro con una poca cantidad del producto. lo que mas me preocupa es que el tubo es pequeño. Pero me gusto bastante su acabado.
Mackenzie S.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory more...
Wouldn't even give one star if I did not have to. This was the worst cream makeup I have ever used. It immediately broke apart on my face and smeared off, it never dried. I took it back to Ulta immediately. Would never repurchase or recommend.
Destiny S.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige more...
I've been using this foundation for a couple months now & I can honestly say it doesn't feel nor look heavy if applied correctly. I haven't found anything affordable & better yet.
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
This foundation is actually pretty good. I bought it when it first came out thinking it would be a great option for my oily skin, and I also tend to like a fuller coverage to hide some acne scars. The only reason I did not give it five stars is simple because I still get oily after 5-6 hours. BUT not as oily as I get with other foundations. The coverage is amazing without feeling too heavy or looking fake, thanks to the mousse like texture. I will occasionally get some drier areas around my nose, and the foundation does not accentuate or hang on to the dry areas. It did not irritate my skin in any way or cause any breakouts. This is definitely one of the better drugstore foundations that I have tried.
kelly c.
This is one of my favorite foundation. Definitely moisturize before applying. It doesn't give you dry patches or make your skin oily. Medium coverage. (My shade was porcelain ivory)
Sam G.
Sanger, CA
It is mattifying, but I'm not a big fan. It is a really thick formula, and it is a bit too matte. It doesn't blend into the skin very well and looks very "fake" on top of the skin despite how you apply it (I've tried a beauty blender, a buffing brush, and with my fingers. The buffing brush seemed to work best, but it took a bit more work than I'm used to) Also, the shade range is very, very limited. True Ivory is like the 4th lightest color they have, and they only have 8 colors.

I've decided to buy the rimmel mattifying primer, and to stick with my regular foundation. I won't be repurchasing.
Lily R.
Bought this foundation at Walmart for about $5 and is the same price at my local ulta. What a steal! Too goo to be true though with such low prices? NOPE! I love this foundation! It's definitely creamier than liquid and did stay matte all day. It seemed like light to medium coverage and I loved the light feeling of the formula. Didn't notice any break outs after but keep up with your skin care routine! Doesn't come in darker shades though, but if you have light medium skin like me, the brand has a great selection for you. I wear true ivory. It has pink undertones which is perfect for me!
Alyssa B.
Bristol, CT
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I am sold! I am fairly new to the world of foundation and had never used a mousse foundation before so I wasn't sure what to expect. I had only every used liquid so when I used this for the first time I was certainly surprised and will continue using it! It's a little heavier than I am used to so I am wondering how it will feel when it's particularly hot and humid out but that will be tested out in about a month or two. Otherwise, the coverage is great and it blends very easily! Definitely a steal!
Doresha G.
Lyon, MS
One of my Go to products. It is lightweight, but don't use to much; it would have u looking orange and it doesn't prevent "shine" like I expected. Still, I must-have this product daily.
Ashley W.
I have deep pickaxe acne scars which is my biggest insecurity when it comes to my looks this foundation is honestly the biggest help when it comes to covering my scars. It is definitely a medium to full coverage foundation that is thick and creamy to say the least. The smallest amount goes a long way and if applies like a dream whether it be with a brush, sponge, or with your fingers. After it is done setting it literally looks flawless, my scars are deep but this foundation overs over 90% of my problem areas. This is perfect for anyone with oily skin or trying to cover any imperfections it truly is an amazing buy in my book.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.