BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Phoenix R.
Richland
Doesnt work good in heat. It okay during the winter. It can look crusty around dry patches. Tends to just fall off my face though. No matter what primer i use. I just dont love it.
Lauren B.
Riverside
Review for: 201 Classic Beige more...
I had high hopes for this foundation. Supposed to be lightweight but it feels really heavy and doesn't spread well. Does help control the shine but doesn't last as long as I'd hope.
Rachel H.
LOVE this foundation. I have combo/oily skin, and the liquid foundation I had been using was just slipping all over my face by the time I got halfway through my day. This stuff really stays in place! I apply it using an elf blending brush, and it leaves a smooth, matte finish. Stays on all day, but comes off when I want it to. The only issue I have with this is that I'm using the lightest shade available and it's just a tad too pink for my complexion. I've been able to fix that using some extra concealer in just the right places, but I would love if they came out with more shades and undertones. Also works perfectly with the stay matte primer!
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
I bought this foundation for a wedding I was gonna be in. Price wise it was right up my alley, but I really dislike that actually product. I'm not very picky about foundation so I was disappointed to have to return it. I tested it out a couple times and I felt like I was caking on tar. It was very hard to spread (fingers, brush and sponge) and it awful on my skin (normal/dry, freckles and redness). I returned it thankfully found another Rimmel product I liked more. I would sadly not recommend this product to similar skin types. I need good, even coverage and this product was just not a good fit for me.
Sandra T.
Adelanto, CA
I have a love and hate relationship with this foundation. If you suffer from dry skin i wouldn't recommend this foundation just because it would clump on your dry spots and it would look unflattering, but if you really want to make it work apply it with a wet make up sponge and work in sections because it sets really fast. Also i wouldn't recommend layering it on just because the consistency is really thick and it makes it look cakey. Overall it gives a really nice matte finish but make sure to use a pore filler primer.
Nathaly V.
Fullerton, CA
I got this item in my UniVoxBox and I have purchased this item on my own. I usually stick to high end makeup. I usually buy my stuff at Sephora, Ulta or Mac. However, I watch a lot of YouTube videos and I started to see that a lot of my favorite gurus were loving this foundation. So I decided to try it out! My face is very oily, therefore, I find it hard to find mattefying foundations that actually work on me and for that matter, that keep my face matted for more than a couple of hours. This is one of the ones that have played magic on my face! I actually use it when I know I am going to be on the go for long hours at a time. I recommend it to anyone with oily face, and if you're face is dry, use it with a great moisturizing primer. The price is right and the color matches easily and nicely!
Elizabeth Y.
Fremont Nebraska
Review for: 200 Soft Beige, Sand more...
I got one of these from a friend and and it was way to dark but I used it for my under eyes and put some powder over it and it covered pretty well. I would say it's a good product
Becca L.
Ada, OK
The Rimmel StayMatte may be one of my absolute favorite foundations. I find it VERY comparable to my all time favorite Estee Lauder Double Wear Light. It feels great on my face. I have pretty dry skin but my nose has gotten oily (for the first time ever!) lately so I figured with how cheap this was, I would give it a try. I didn't expect much but was blown away! I loved it! It has great coverage, doesn't feel heavy, a little goes a long way. I got True Ivory but it was just a little too dark for me still so I went back and picked up Light Ivory. I kept the other still though for when I get darker.
Daniela S.
This base is first base I use matte and have loved .. really matte finish and it is best that he does not leave a heavy corbertura, it's really light and you manage to cover your face with a small amount of product. what worries me most is that the tube is small. But I quite like finish. Español: esta base es la la primera base matte que utilizo y me ha encantado .. su acabado es realmente matte y lo mejor es que lo logra sin dejar una corbertura pesada, es realmente ligera y logras cubrir tu rostro con una poca cantidad del producto. lo que mas me preocupa es que el tubo es pequeño. Pero me gusto bastante su acabado.
Marissa M.
Best foundation I have ever tried! Full coverage! It covers everything on my face without me needing concealer! It lasts all day! I would recommend using the Stay Matte powder with it to set it for all day!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.