8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Giselle O.
Giselle O.
This is a very covering foundation. I really love it, the only problem I see it's that you can't see the real colour of the product because the packing It does'nt allow it.
victoria b.
victoria b.
Lynnfield, MA
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I absolutely love this foundation and it's only like 5$. It's very thick so I apply it with a beauty blender but it's very full coverage and lasts all day on my oily skin.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Nash, TX
I absolutely love this foundation!! it covers so well without feeling very weighed down. it blends well and stays on all day, and the price is so low for how great it is!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Clio, MI
Review for: 203 True Beige
This was my first foundation ever. I use the lightest color. It's very thick and gets cakey very easily, but with practice, it is manageable. It's an alright foundation.
Gladys P.
Gladys P.
It is very good for oily skin, It is a good drugstore product because of it's quality and prize, It is a little bit tick but works pretty nice, most importantly is matte
Taylin B.
Taylin B.
Walker, MI
This is amazing. It gives such great, build able coverage and the formula is unlike anything I've ever tried before. It's only 5 dollars too, so why not give it a try!?
Daleene F.
Daleene F.
Meridian, ID
I really like how this product goes on. It's not cakey but a nice matte finish. It's smooth and clean. It's very inexpensive which I liked very much. Plus it looks good
estefany f.
estefany f.
Charlotte, NC
The price of this product was so ship but I read some good reviews about this foundation that could work for "oil skin" but it didn't it it was too dry around my nose.
Mua Desiree D.
Mua Desiree D.
fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I really love this mousse but I wouldn't recommend it for someone with oily skin as it tends to break up and get oil. as far as dry skin or non oily skin it looks good!
Jozet G.
Jozet G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I think thus is a great foundation for a drug store brand. It has full coverage and don't look as if u have a foundation on like some other full coverage foundations.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.