4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #67 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,056 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I found this foundation about a year ago, and I hope they never stop making it. I have super oily skin, and this keeps my face dry all day. Love it!
Eh, if you have nothing else its at least something but I find it to be too caked and makes my face look splotchy and overdone when its not at all.
I mostly have oily skin and this foundation is soooooo matte, I love it !! It's also full coverage and girlllll who doesn't love full coverage !!!
Absolutely amazing for oily skin. I will not use any other product but this one . It is just absolutely perfect. Covers well and stays on all day.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This suits my skin tone and works well for my oily face. May not cover up the pores perfectly but keeps the skin anti shine for most of the day :)
Full coverage but pretty light weight. Good for oily skin. I do find it seperates a bit on my nose after about 5 hours but a primer can fix that.
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundation dried my skin out and looked like it was cracking. I didn't like how it felt very heavy in the skin but covered no imperfections.
This foundation is very good for oily skin and is very full coverage. The cons are that is is a bit cakey but still overall is worth the money :)
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is not my favorite foundation that I have tried. Even though it is a mousse consistency, it is rather thick. I had a hard time blending it.
I use this everyday! My most favorite foundation. 100% coverage and lightweight. Not too expensive and works just as it says. Ultimate favorite.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos