BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Tiffany G.
Orangevale, CA
I got this about 3 weeks back and have been trying to wear it ever sense. I have a lot of acne marks on my jaw line and redness around my nose and my cheeks. This has done a very nice job of covering that up. The thing I don't like about this foundation is it clings on dry patches and makes any bumps on my face stand out.. Which I understand because of it being such a full coverage foundation. I've found that mixing a pea size amount of moisturizer with this foundation helps it smooth on better and not look as cakey. Because this foundation can easily become cakey.. I have combo oily skin. Oily in my T zone and normal everywhere else. On hot days this foundation becomes very sticky but that happens with any foundation on me when it gets hot really.. I recommend blotting and powdering after about 4 hours. I find I get a bit shiny after 4 1/2. Plus it's only $5.
Phoenix R.
Richland
Doesnt work good in heat. It okay during the winter. It can look crusty around dry patches. Tends to just fall off my face though. No matter what primer i use. I just dont love it.
Lynn L.
My skin is super oily, and I find this product does a great job of helping my makeup stay matte over the course of a day. The only thing I don't like about it (and the reason I gave it four stars) is that it transfers onto clothing very easily.
Brittany M.
Morgantown
Price wise, this is my favorite. Left my face matte and flawless looking. FULL coverage at a great price. If you aren't careful though you end up looking cakey. Blend blend blend!!
Esme L.
Sweetwater, TX
its good, but not the best or anything beyond great, coverage is okay, i think it was how thick it was that i felt like i was puting straight lotion on myself lol but it wore beautifully
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
This foundation was actually the perfect shade for my skin which was awesome. Also did a great job as far as covering redness on my skin and definitely gives a great matte finish when it is freshly applied. However, I tend to have very oily skin and the only down side is, after I've had it on a few hours, I find that I need to touch up with powder to keep shine at bay.

Another thing that wasn't the best was that it claims to be a lightweight formula. It doesn't necessarily feel "heavy" but I'm used to using foundation where it is so lightweight that it doesn't feel like I have foundation on! So honestly don't think that it lived up to it's "lightweight" claim.

I did receive this product from Influenster in my univoxbox. Overall it is pretty good, just a few small things that could have made it better!
Lauren B.
Riverside
Review for: 201 Classic Beige more...
I had high hopes for this foundation. Supposed to be lightweight but it feels really heavy and doesn't spread well. Does help control the shine but doesn't last as long as I'd hope.
Morgan P.
I use the lightest shade I can find for my under eye concealer. Totally personal preference but I love the extra coverage the matte finish provides. Not to mention it's super easy to apply and doesn't crease!
Jessica H.
This covers everything and goes on smooth, but I don't like it much. It wears off badly even with a primer, powder and setting spray. Then it gets extremely cake throughout the day. It feels so heavy and unnatural.
Margaret K.
Petal , MS
I have tried so many foundations but still keep coming back to this one . It's the best full coverage matte foundation I've tried . It covers my acne scars and doesn't leaving me looking oily at all and for $5 you can't find anything better that does the job for that price . One thing I don't like is that if you add to much it will make you look cakey even without using powder ! Maybe moisturizing will help as I have combo skin ! Overall though it's still the foundation I always reach for .
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.