4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,983 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Very cheap but it wasn't good for my skin. I think I have combination skin and it didn't work. VERY cakey and hard to blend out. Very heavy and I threw it away after 2 uses.
I really like mousse base type ... This lasts me pretty face and leaves me with so many glosses ... not completely dull but is very good and leaves a good finish on the face
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This is very heavy and clogs up pore . It's doesn't have good coverage but it goes on easily and doesn't have a bad smell or texture . It's good for sensitive skin as well .
This is a very covering foundation. I really love it, the only problem I see it's that you can't see the real colour of the product because the packing It does'nt allow it.
This is a good foundation for oily skin. It's not my favorite, but I do use it every once in a while. It lasts for a few hours, and I don't look shiny for a while with this
One of the bestttttt foundations ive ever used!!!!! It is literally so good! perfect for combination skin and matches perfectly with skin tone!!! definitely my favorite !!!
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I absolutely love this foundation and it's only like 5$. It's very thick so I apply it with a beauty blender but it's very full coverage and lasts all day on my oily skin.
I absolutely love this foundation!! it covers so well without feeling very weighed down. it blends well and stays on all day, and the price is so low for how great it is!
It is very good for oily skin, It is a good drugstore product because of it's quality and prize, It is a little bit tick but works pretty nice, most importantly is matte
Review for: 203 True Beige
This was my first foundation ever. I use the lightest color. It's very thick and gets cakey very easily, but with practice, it is manageable. It's an alright foundation.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos