BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
first l.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
Make sure to use a primer! This foundation will cling onto your pores and flaws without one. The coverage is obviously not going to be full but I'd say light- medium cov. Pretty good overall!
Kara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation! I like this so much better than Maybelline's Fit Me Matte. The fit me seems to overcompensate with the mattifying so much so that it feels like I am wearing a mud mask all day. With Rimmel's it is mattifying but also hydrating. It is also incredibly lightweight which is surprising since the formula is extremely thick and moussey. But blended out with a sponge this foundation is perfection.
Christina A.
Skokie, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is terrible. It is too cakey on the face it empathizes pores and texture. Terrible shade selection. It was hard to apply with a brush or beauty sponge because it would dry to quickly and was heard to blend. I love Rimmel as a brand but this product was a no go for me. I also remember it oxidizing on me pretty badly.I wouldn't recommend this product to any one
Samantha W.
Pennsboro, WV
Review for: 203 True Beige
My absolute favorite foundation. I was highly impressed on the quality of this product for being a drug store brand. It is super easy to apply, and has a matte finish. I believe it would work on any skin type. I recommend applying it with a beauty blender as opposed to your fingers for a more even application. Overall, i love this product and would recommend to anyone looking for a matte finish foundation!
Trina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this foundation on my combination skin. I'm always concerned about my foundation "sliding off" mid-day and this light formula goes on easily and gives a slightly matte finish to my skin. Due to my combination skin, sometimes I do have issues with dryness/flakiness. I always make sure I've exfoliated and moisturised well in my morning skincare routine before applying this foundation.
Christina G.
Pass Chris, MS
I love this foundation! It's light and airy on my skin and helps control my oily skin. With other makeup, my skin consistently got oily throughout the day; with this foundation, it controls my oily skin. It's easy to apply and a little bit goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this product to those with oily skin.
Gloria P.
Naples, FL
I used this a long time ago, when it first came out, and love it at first. It made my oily face very matte and controlled the shine. It was perfect...until about 3 days later. The skin around my lips and in the bridge of my nose started peeling. This formula is way too drying and I had to stop using it. So unless Rimmel has changed their formula, this is a no for me.
Adriana F.
This foundation works best for oily skin. I have dry skin and I have to moisturize well before applying this foundation. I use a dry flat disposable sponge and pat it on. I get the best results when I use that method. You only need to apply a small amount or else it'll definitely look too cakey. No powder is needed after application. It is a true matte foundation. I think this product is good for the price.
Ashley S.
East Lansing, MI
I go to a lot of concerts and festivals and this is one of my go to foundations, especially in winter. This stays on for so long and keeps me looking matte all night long. I have combination skin and never have a problem with this causing irritation. It always amazes me when I get home that my makeup is still all together and this foundation is still in place. Totally worth it for the price.
Patience R.
If you have oily skin, this foundation is perfect for you! It leaves your face matte all day and has great coverage! It's a thick yet creamy consistency and is very easy to blend! The only con is how long it lasts. Since its a smaller bottle, it doesn't last that long but I love it so much that I will continue to repurchase it! Highly recommend it for everyone!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.