BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Daisy T.
Tulare, CA
I wanted to love this foundation so bad. In fact at first I did. It applied like a dream. Had the most amazing consistency and wonderful full coverage. I was sold, and the fact that it/s only $5 was icing on the cake. Until an hour later that is. My skin is very oily and this foundation, although it is supposed to help you stay matte, made me so much more oily! All I wanted to do was wash it off my face. Tried it several times with different primers to no avail. This just does not work for oily skin, but I encourage everybody to try it for themselves. It really is a nice foundation, it just doesn't work for all skin types
Tara S.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
Makes my combination skin look very matte (which is a good thing!). I enjoy this very much and it erases oily skin. Very long lasting as I sweat throughout the day, which is AMAZING!! It is somewhat heavy which is not what some desire, but for the quality and price, I love it! Would recommend!
Rebecca D.
Waltham, MA
I got this product in my UniVoxBox.

From everything in the box, I was most excited to try this. At first, it seemed to sit just on top of my skin, but once I blended the thick foundation in, it was surprisingly lightweight.
These pictures were taken about eight hours after application (no powder, primer or concealer). As you can see, a few blemishes came through and my face got a touch shiny. But all in all, I loved it at first.
After a few more uses, I noticed it start to get cakey between my eyebrows and around my chin. Now, I mix it with my normal foundation to get better coverage with and a more matte finish.
Gina E.
Camp Hill, PA
Way too dry for me. Didn't blend well and didn't give me the coverage I was looking for. Made me feel really cakey and I hated that. I would not use this ever again. Too matte for a girl with dry skin issues
Rebecca M.
Gladwin, MI
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
This product is so disappointing. I have used and loved so many other rimmel products and this one is horrible. Exaggerates lines, is super patchy, and doesn't go on smoothly at all!
India R.
I picked up this foundation after hearing beauty gurus raving about it. Boy, it doesn't disappoint! This foundation has the luxurious mousse texture that higher-end formulas like Tarte's Amazonian Clay Foundation have become famous for. Rimmel's version is a nice buildable medium to full coverage that's impressively long-lasting. The formula only comes in a few shades, which can make it difficult for darker skin tones to find a match. It's also a bit hard to find; after searching several drugstores in my area, I finally found the product in a random display of new products at my local Duane Reade. It wasn't even on display with the rest of the Rimmel line. It was a steal for $5! At one fluid ounce, the bottle contains a decent amount that should last the duration of a regular foundation at just a fraction of the price. The formula stays matte all day and my combination skin doesn't dry out or look oily at all.
Lauren D.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
I love the mousse texture of this foundation. It is matte and has very good coverage. This lasts all day with a primer and a powder over it. I love It! I always keep repurchasing this.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
To me this was an amazing surprise! It keeps the oil under control without clogged pores! It covers pretty well the imperfections... and in combination with pressed powder of the same line the effect is amazing!!
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I received this product complementary of Influenster for testing purposes. I actually laughed when I saw this product in the Uni VoxBox because I was starting to run out of my own Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation (same shade and all!). I really do like this product because the application is smooth and the coverage is amazing; however, the mistake I ran into was getting a shade too dark. Although it’s the right shade for my skin tone, there is a pinky undertone that doesn’t match the yellow undertones in my skin. I absolutely plan on buying the product again, but I would recommend buying a shade lighter.
Margaret K.
Petal , MS
I have tried so many foundations but still keep coming back to this one . It's the best full coverage matte foundation I've tried . It covers my acne scars and doesn't leaving me looking oily at all and for $5 you can't find anything better that does the job for that price . One thing I don't like is that if you add to much it will make you look cakey even without using powder ! Maybe moisturizing will help as I have combo skin ! Overall though it's still the foundation I always reach for .
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.