4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Super mousey nice consistency unfortunately it did not lay nicely on my skin. Emphasized texture and did not last throughout the day.
This foundation is thick. It doesn't blend well. It's darker than displayed. It's disappointing to say the least. I do not recommend.
It's an oil free formula , super matte finish it gives some coverage but not a full coverage it never look natural ,it feels so heavy
This foundation is great, has nice coverage, easily blendable. I feel it could be a little less thick but all in all a good product.
I was not happy with this product left my face super cakey settled all my fine lines and patches wasn't happy with the finished look.
Great foundation,lasts all day and blends so well with beauty blender. Its waterproof too when i swin my makeup look so flawless ☺
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Personally I don't like this foundation. It's really cakey and oily. After a few hours I also noticed it completely oxidized
I like this because it turns to powder and is cheap. But for my skin (acne and acne scars/ dark mark ) the coverage is not the best
Amazing foundation for the price! I love the texture and color and it gives pretty decent coverage. It's definitely a steal for $4
This foundation is my favorite drugstore foundation, its full coverage, has a very thick texture to it, alot goes a very long way!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos