The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,980 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 390 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
It's a good foundation especially for the price, easy to apply, lasts through the day and control my oily skin, doesnt need setting with powder because it can become cakey and very heavy.
Definitely keeps you matte! I wouldn't use the stay matte primer with it because it made my face feel like alligator skin and I have oily skin. Use with any other primer and it's amazing!
I like this foundation, it's full coverage and feels fine. I do have to say I probably will keep searching for a better one since this doesn't compare to my usual drug store foundation.
Hands down the best foundation. Leaves a flawless matte finish. I bought one at Wal-Mart and when i went back to buy another there was none sadly enough. Definitely would buy once more.
Its been really hard to find a foundation that was light enough for my skin tone and had a matte finish, but now I found this and I LOVE IT. it has a thick consistency for full coverage
Review for: 103 True Ivory
A little too cakey. Makes me look like I have wrinkles, and I don't really. A little goes a long way, but I only use this as a back up. The matte finish doesn't last very long, either.
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is my go to foundation. I love that it stays matte throughout the day. Other foundations don't compare and won't keep my face matte looking. This is a must if you have oily skin!
Very, very cakey. I used this a lot when I first started getting into makeup and thought it looked great untill I started trying other things. Shows so much texture and very drying.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is full coverage, but for myself, it made my skin a bit oily. Great for coverage, but not for matte-ness in my opinion. May work for you if your skin is a bit drier.
This foundation has worked best with my oily skin. I still have oil build up by the end of the day, but it's not as bad compared to a lot of others I've tried including name brands.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos