BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Ruby D.
Never in my life have I ever had a bad skin reaction too anything.When I fist tried it on it feLtd normal I was testing it outo I never tried a mousses foundation before.In less than an hour my face started hurging too the point I knew something was wrong so I washed my face and my whole face was RED I have sentive skin but this never happend too me.Sadly I couldneed continue trying this product out.It was a very SCARY experience for me lucky it when away and nothing bad happend.Im not shure if it's because it has talc but I'm scared too try out any rimmel foundatuon since these was my first experience trying their products #scary
Briana R.
Portland, OR
I gave up this foundation a long time ago one thing I like is that it's matte, but no matter what shade I tried I always felt like they all have a pink undertone and I'm also not a fan of mousse foundations.
Jana B.
I like this product in the spring and summer when my face is a bit more oily. It is a thicker texture, but don't let that deter you. Its mousse formulation spreads out and blends well on the skin. It terms of coverage it is on the higher end of medium and has a soft texture. It feels so soft and velvety to the touch. It lasts decently on my skin a good 6-7 hours. I've used it in the winter months and if you don't moisture well it can cling to dry spots, but that being said i do not feel like this foundation draws the life out of my skin. Overall, a nice foundation with compact packaging. The only draw back is the shade selection.
Sara M.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
Review for: Sand more...
I really love this matte foundation. I feel like this foundation is light. It's perfect. I was worried about buying it cause it was matte but I love it it's one of my foundations I use.
Kimberly R.
Mission, TX
Review for: Sand more...
I love love love this product! It actually is matte and it makes your face look smooth. It looks really nice when you put it on and it is long lasting. I would definitely buy it again.
Emily D.
Lebanon, PA
I got this free in my VoxBox and it may have converted me to use liquid foundation again. I hadn't used a liquid foundation in year because it's usually such a mess and never wears quite right for my face. However, this product is really great. It matched my skin tone perfectly. I usually end up looking like someone else, no matter how close the shade is to my actual face.
It smoothd out my skin, keep my oily skin look at bay, wasn't streaky, and really make my skin look smooth!
However, since I wore it for about 16 hours and I have pretty acne prone skin, I had a few minor flare ups when I took it off that night. But after I washed my face, I was fine the next morning.
I could feel that I was wearing it when I touched my face. However, other than that it was light and not heavy at all!
LOVE this product!
Daisy T.
Tulare, CA
I wanted to love this foundation so bad. In fact at first I did. It applied like a dream. Had the most amazing consistency and wonderful full coverage. I was sold, and the fact that it/s only $5 was icing on the cake. Until an hour later that is. My skin is very oily and this foundation, although it is supposed to help you stay matte, made me so much more oily! All I wanted to do was wash it off my face. Tried it several times with different primers to no avail. This just does not work for oily skin, but I encourage everybody to try it for themselves. It really is a nice foundation, it just doesn't work for all skin types
Alexi K.
I'm gonna start off with the good. Tbh I really wanted this to work, my FAVORITE powder that I just is the Rimmel stay matte. So I though I would give this a try. The coverage on this was really good I liked it. Most definitely a full coverage product BUT within an hour it was GONE. I don't mean faded or some oil showing through no it was gone. I have super oily skin as it is, and the oil on my face dissolved the foundation. The whole time I was wearing it I would touch my face and I just felt nasty. Cakey and oily. I felt like it never really set, it was a weird halfway point between mouse and setting. It tended to stick to dry patches and look nasty (I have oily combo skin, around the spots I have acne is dry).
Sarah F.
Plant City, FL
Good formula but horrible shade range! The formula is pretty nice, it's matte without looking too cakey or drying out my skin but it does tend to get a bit patchy if you don't touch up towards the end of the day. Now the reason that I hate this foundation is because the shade range is one of the worst I have ever seen, all of them are very pink toned and not nearly pale enough for my skin, but not only does it not have enough pale shades but the darker shades are basically none existant. I don't understand how in this day and age you can have such a limited color range especially for being such a big brand. Would not recommend.
Svetlana D.
Brooklyn , NY
I've always kept away from all foundations because they all seemed to make me look cakey and I'd never desired to invest in any expensive ones. However, my feelings about foundation have changed after discovering this product. I got it at a two for one sale CVS was having and boy did I score a good deal!! This foundation does not make me look cakey (unless I have an overly dry patch of skin but that's nothing that moisturizer can't prevent) and definitely keeps me matte (used with a powder). I wore this for nine hours at work yesterday before needing to touch up my makeup. Definitely a must try, especially for the price!!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.