The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,980 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 390 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love this foundation, great for oily skin and uneven skin tone. I've been using it for months and don't plan on switching any time soon. It has great coverage especially for my acne scars.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my favorite drugstore make up! I like to have a matte face because my face is sometimes oily and I don't like that "dewy" look. This is a wonderful product especially for the price!!
Review for: Natural Beige 400
If you have dry skid and have dry spots, do not get this foundation. It clings into your dry patches and does not look cute. The consistency is also thick and looks cakey. Waste of my money!
Review for: 203 True Beige
Heaven in a bottle this is definitely my go to drug store foundation whenever I'm out of my Kat Von d I run to Walmart and get this super affordable and great coverage for an awesome price!
One of my go to foundations for winter (it's too thick for summer). The coverage is very high and this is easy to blend. A little goes a long way! Last forever and I like the squeeze tube.
The lightest shade was a good match but this was so thick and mask like. I tried several different application techniques - fingers, beauty blender, brush- but could not get a good finish.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Love this product. It's best for me when I use an original beauty blender and good primer. I wear it all day, and do powder touch ups because of this. Worth the low price, and works great.
I love this foundation it has good coverage it is actually matte or does not leave your face oily at all during the day one of my favorite drugstore foundations its a staple piece for me.
Definitely keeps you matte! I wouldn't use the stay matte primer with it because it made my face feel like alligator skin and I have oily skin. Use with any other primer and it's amazing!
I really like foundation; I usually buy Mary Kay foundation. This foundation is more mousse like than I expected, but over all it provided great coverage without looking cakey on my face.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos