8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Della G.
Della G.
I love this foundation, great for oily skin and uneven skin tone. I've been using it for months and don't plan on switching any time soon. It has great coverage especially for my acne scars.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Italy, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my favorite drugstore make up! I like to have a matte face because my face is sometimes oily and I don't like that "dewy" look. This is a wonderful product especially for the price!!
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Natural Beige 400
If you have dry skid and have dry spots, do not get this foundation. It clings into your dry patches and does not look cute. The consistency is also thick and looks cakey. Waste of my money!
Shante R.
Shante R.
Kalona, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 203 True Beige
Heaven in a bottle this is definitely my go to drug store foundation whenever I'm out of my Kat Von d I run to Walmart and get this super affordable and great coverage for an awesome price!
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
One of my go to foundations for winter (it's too thick for summer). The coverage is very high and this is easy to blend. A little goes a long way! Last forever and I like the squeeze tube.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Sorrento, FL
The lightest shade was a good match but this was so thick and mask like. I tried several different application techniques - fingers, beauty blender, brush- but could not get a good finish.
Liz D.
Liz D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Love this product. It's best for me when I use an original beauty blender and good primer. I wear it all day, and do powder touch ups because of this. Worth the low price, and works great.
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
San Antonio, TX
I love this foundation it has good coverage it is actually matte or does not leave your face oily at all during the day one of my favorite drugstore foundations its a staple piece for me.
Starr K.
Starr K.
Norfolk, VA
Definitely keeps you matte! I wouldn't use the stay matte primer with it because it made my face feel like alligator skin and I have oily skin. Use with any other primer and it's amazing!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
I really like foundation; I usually buy Mary Kay foundation. This foundation is more mousse like than I expected, but over all it provided great coverage without looking cakey on my face.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.