BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
honestly, the shades offered for this foundation really suck! However, I still tried to work with it, and tried to like it, but it just isn't for me. Which is why, I eventually ended up trashing it!
Jennifer S.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I was afraid to use this foundation because it's matte and I have dry skin but honestly it looks great and works with my skin type! You all must buy these product especially because it's inexpensive.1
Amy R.
Patten, ME
I love this! So much coverage! Have recommended to so many people and they love it as much as I do! I never have to worry about smudging or smearing, provides all day coverage
Kat C.
Concord, NC
I was sadly disappointed with this foundation. It left me feeling streaky and like it was too thick. Perhaps I need to use a different style of application, but it was not for me.
Kelly M.
West Haven
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This product did not work well on my oily skin. It separated almost immediately and enhanced my pores. Made my skin feel dry while still making me look like an oil slick.
Kristina M.
Farmville, NC
I like this product!  I have acne and I have oily skin.  It covers up my blemishes and doesn't make my skin oily.  It is easy to apply and I like matte finish as it describes.
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After reading a lot about this foundation online I decided to give it a try, since it's inexpensive and if it didn't work it wouldn't be such a waste. To my surprise it works incredible well for me oily/prone to acne skin. For me it's easy to apply and a little goes a long way. It cover well without looking heavy. I will definitely buy again.
first l.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
Make sure to use a primer! This foundation will cling onto your pores and flaws without one. The coverage is obviously not going to be full but I'd say light- medium cov. Pretty good overall!
Kara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation! I like this so much better than Maybelline's Fit Me Matte. The fit me seems to overcompensate with the mattifying so much so that it feels like I am wearing a mud mask all day. With Rimmel's it is mattifying but also hydrating. It is also incredibly lightweight which is surprising since the formula is extremely thick and moussey. But blended out with a sponge this foundation is perfection.
Christina A.
Skokie, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is terrible. It is too cakey on the face it empathizes pores and texture. Terrible shade selection. It was hard to apply with a brush or beauty sponge because it would dry to quickly and was heard to blend. I love Rimmel as a brand but this product was a no go for me. I also remember it oxidizing on me pretty badly.I wouldn't recommend this product to any one
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.