8 colors available

Erin E.
Erin E.
Westerville, OH
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This is a staple in my makeup bag! I love love love the way this product goes on my skin and stays on all day. The matte style keeps my skin from looking/feeling oily! AND it's so affordable!!!
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
Van Nuys, CA
I love using this during the summer because it's super matte and I have super oily skin so it makes me end up looking super nice with a dewy finish I love it this is my go to during the summer.
Chels M.
Chels M.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
It left my face very cakey and my skin type is brown so normally natural and I bought mine from Walgreens and it left my face very bumpy it didn't last very long and no I wouldn't buy it again
Nahomi P.
Nahomi P.
allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried it more than once to make sure I didn't like it... It's super cakey and patchy, on me anyway... I wouldn't buy it again. A lot of other people love it but it didn't work for me at all.
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Littleton, CO
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I currently use this right now. It is pretty good. But lately it's been drying to my skin so i might need t switch it up but I still think it gives me great coverage, especially for the price.
Jasmine Q.
Jasmine Q.
Glendale, CA
Great coverage. Sometimes it flakes off though. I use it as a concealer and then add my foundation on top with a brush. Oxidizes to a darker orangey hue so adjust to a lighter color of needed
Leah F.
Leah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 203 True Beige
I used this today and it is awesome! It has a nice finish and feels really great on the skin. I have dry skin, and it didn't feel drying for me at all! All in all, think this is pretty great!
Della G.
Della G.
I love this foundation, great for oily skin and uneven skin tone. I've been using it for months and don't plan on switching any time soon. It has great coverage especially for my acne scars.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Italy, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my favorite drugstore make up! I like to have a matte face because my face is sometimes oily and I don't like that "dewy" look. This is a wonderful product especially for the price!!
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Natural Beige 400
If you have dry skid and have dry spots, do not get this foundation. It clings into your dry patches and does not look cute. The consistency is also thick and looks cakey. Waste of my money!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.