4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
The coverage is ok but the texture is very thick and gritty. I didn't like the weight of it on my skin after trying to blend it out. Key word "trying".
I have oily and at time dry skin, this didn't seem to work for me on a treatment level for that but it did indeed have a matte finish as a foundation.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I'm impressed with this. I was worried of the thickness of the formula but was very surprised that it didn't cake or budge all day. My new favorite.
Review for: 100 Ivory
Its defiantly full coverage foundation, very thick! I have to use a pore minimizing cream it i wear this product because it highlights my skin issues
Was looking for amazonian clay dupe. It is full coverage but layers on the skin weird, like it doesnt stay in place. Feels greasy & breaks out skin.
These are very matte when you first apply it but to last a whole day? No. Definitely will need touch ups throughout the day if you have oily skin.
Review for: 100 Ivory
If you have dry skin abort mission on this foundation. If you have oily skin but like the matte Finnish grab this gem and you won't be disappointed
I felt like this foundation was to thick and cakey on my face. I heard a lot of good reviews on this foundation but unfortunately it wasn't for me.
Just bought this new foundation! So perfect for my combination skin. Keeps the dry parts from looking cakey and the oily parts from looking shiny.
Love this foundation it's on my face all day it is great for oily skin . Only downside is it doesn't come in a big bottle more like a medium size .
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos