4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,988 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love this. It lasts a long time and is wonderful! A small amouth covers a large portion! It is also priced decently! I wont go back that is for sure! it also does an amazing job covering any acne!
This is the first full coverage Foundation I found that doesn't feel heavy. I have pretty pale skin and had no problem finding a color that matched my skin tone which is really hard for me normally.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Love this mousse foundation! It makes my skin look flawless and matte. I have oily skin and this is perfect! It's lightweight and doesn't settle into lines or wrinkles. My color is true ivory #103.
i have personally tried this foundation and you get what you pay for. It is cheap and thick but gives coverage. in general I would find a BB cream because it's creamer and it gives great coverage.
I use this foundation all the time. It is great for oily skin, and it has a very matte finish. It is so inexpensive if you are someone who is on a budget. I highly recommend this to other people!!
Review for: 203 True Beige
Great coverage with this product especially if you are having a bad skin day. Giving it 3 stars because it can be clumpy and valet on your face. In hot weather it makes you feel like your melting.
This is a thick, full coverage foundation, so it needs to be applied with either a buffing brush or a beauty blender. It does give you skin a nice matte look, but doesn't last as long as I'd like
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Not a fan of this foundation. It did not give me the coverage I wanted for a foundation. It is very cheap though, so if you need a cheap foundation with minimal coverage this would be a good fit.
I was not to impressed with this foundation. The shade range is not the best. I have purchased 2 different shades and neither matches me well. I also don't like the wear of it, it's very drying.
Super full coverage. Matte. And very affordable. Drugstore version of the kat von d "lock-it" foundation. Coverage it great and foundation is not heavy on skin whatsoever. Definitely recommend.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos