BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jennifer M.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Today I will talk about this base @rimmellondonus I discovered recently and I fell in love.
Now if I tell 📝, its texture is very dense mousse, but nothing heavy, has a fairly high coverage in my opinion and what good is that with a minimum amount is sufficient. I love it with matte finish (we thank oily skin) intact and lasts more than 8 hours. The only bad thing is that some tones or are mostly with pink undertone so they should choose their color well. I use the Tone "True Ivory 103" is very similar to my skin and yellow undertone so for me it is perfect 💖
Andrea C.
Los Angeles, CA
This oil-free formula is supposed to cut down on shine, reduce your pore size, and leave your skin looking velvety smooth and shine-free. It did just that and more.

This is beyond lightweight. It’s like BB cream, but better. It really is whipped and applies like a dream. It’s never oily or heavy and is easy to remove with a good makeup remover or face wash. Really, you could use your fingers, a brush, or a sponge to apply this because it’s like a whipped cream, but I still like using my Beauty Blender the best.

I have decent experience with foundation (especially from my acne-ridden days) and this is definitely the best foundation I’ve tried. I also feel like applying foundation can be difficult, especially for starters, but this is a breeze. It’s basically like putting BB cream on.
Mariangela S.
This is definitely my all-time favorite. The skin on my face is very greasy and that was very noticeable when I put on makeup, but since I tested it, the problem is over and it lasts a long time.
Bella V.
el paso , TX
Works great for oily skin but not for dry skin , I have combo skin and it looked amazing except on my dry areas , got really patchy and did not look good , a little difficult finding right shade
lily S.
This product is super nice to wear on your face, it's pretty light and sometimes a bit heavy it's pretty long lasting for about a few hours, it's easy to apply, I would buy it again! It's good but I need a darker shade.
Laura P.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is my new favorite foundation. I had previously been exclusively using Urban Decay makeup for foundation and powder. I was originally sent this foundation in a VoxBox and tossed it in my bag for emergencies when I ran out of my normal (which never happened). I moved to a new town that did not have a makeup store and one day I did run out. I pulled this foundation out of my bag and have been using it ever since. It covers so well and fully but feels very light on my skin. It does a great job of covering acne scars which is a must for me. I would highly recommend it to everyone! They don't have many colors but I am very fair skinned so that is a non-issue for me.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
My game changer product.. I love this mousse foundation it's amazing and the coverage is amazing Im so happy I bought it I have extremely dry skin and even though this is matte foundation it doesn't look bad its medium-full coverage. I have red cheeks and it covers perfectly.. the color matches me great although I think they should make more shades.. I do love the packaging I love squeezy tubes and it's so easy to just toss in my purse with out it breaking or opening up inside my bag I will be buying this more often its very affordable like $4-5 I highly recommend!
Martha L.
Brownsville, Texas
I have oily skin. I've used several brands of makeup... both drugstore and high-end brands.

I'm not someone who usually wears makeup that easily, because of the oily skin, it would take less than 20 minutes for my face to get very oily.

I ran out of foundation two weeks ago and this was the perfect time to try another makeup in the quest of finding something that left my skin actually matte.

I saw a couple of reviews of this product... and well... It was way cheaper than expected, and it works way better than other foundations.

Amazingly, this one lasts me a longer time than other foundations, and you don't really need to cake up layers and layers of foundation to get it to cover imperfections.

I will be definitely buying again.
Emily R.
Louisville, KY
This is the absolute worst thing I have ever put on my face! If you want that really cakey look then this is for you. My face did NOT look smooth at all or even feel like it after I put it on.
Melody M.
Hemet, CA
Yet another Rimmel product that I now cannot live without. As always i was hesitant to try this because I don't like liquid foundations, but I'm glad I broke down and did it. I also got their Stay matte translucent powder that stays with me all day and night. I have sensitive skin and am prone to makeup causing me to break out, but not the Rimmel Stay Matte products. They left my face looking and feeling amazing. The foundation helps to hide the imperfections in my skin tone and using the finishing powder with it gives my makeup that flawless airbrushed look. I've been telling all of my friends about this wonderful foundation so they will go out and get it to try.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.