BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jewels G.
Review for: Other more...
This literally did nothing for me. And the shade range is crazy. It didn't stay matte and left me looking like a oil spill. It is easy to apply and the price is good but I would never purchase this foundation again. Nope!
Ashley C.
Sterling Hts, MI
I own the shade 200 in Soft Beige. I love this foundation because I put it on as a liquid and it turns into a nice matte texture after application. I like this because usually liquid foundations make my face look too greasy and caked on, while powders make my face look to dry and powdery. This foundation seems to be the only one that works for my skin type and it's the only one I've been using for the past year or so. The only thing I wish is that it came in more shades. I have tried a couple and this is the closest one to my skin tone but it's still just a tad too light. I have olive skin and it's VERY hard for me to find shades that compliment that. I find that most of them make me look orange or too white.
Mia W.
Woodhaven, MI
I had stocked up on a few bottles of this... I'm out now but it's all I used for months. It's great and I'll be buying more... You can't beat the price and quality!
Breahna E.
Russiaville, IN
this is a nice product! almost looks like an airbrush application it's so smooth. love the mouse texture and how lightweight it is but it doesn't last through the very end of my day even with primer
This product has amazing coverage!! For anyone who suffers from bad acne or has acne scars this product would be perfect! It drys perfectly matte, and if blended well looks flawless. Very affordable, and for sure worth the money.
Lindsey C.
Henderson
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain more...
I bought this makeup from Walgreens drugstore for summer time long lasting makeup normal/oily skin combo I love it so good because lightweight coverage not heavy yes I would recommend this to product
ANGELYD D.
I have been using this for a while, i have an oily type of skin and it works so perfect for me because i don't have to use powder for a mate look so i definitely recommended
Andrea C.
Los Angeles, CA
This oil-free formula is supposed to cut down on shine, reduce your pore size, and leave your skin looking velvety smooth and shine-free. It did just that and more.

This is beyond lightweight. It’s like BB cream, but better. It really is whipped and applies like a dream. It’s never oily or heavy and is easy to remove with a good makeup remover or face wash. Really, you could use your fingers, a brush, or a sponge to apply this because it’s like a whipped cream, but I still like using my Beauty Blender the best.

I have decent experience with foundation (especially from my acne-ridden days) and this is definitely the best foundation I’ve tried. I also feel like applying foundation can be difficult, especially for starters, but this is a breeze. It’s basically like putting BB cream on.
Ali H.
Rockford, IL
I love this foundation. Im the shade Ivory and it matches me perfectly. I have a lot of freckles in my t-zone and it covers them really well. It doesn't feal heavy or drying. Its also really soft.
Jordan B.
['Hattiesburg', 'MS'], MS
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
This product did not work for me very well. Even with primer it settled into my pores and made them look huge. Even trying to set it with powder to make it look a little better it still didn't work.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.