4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,982 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This foundation is my HOLY GRAIL! If you have a lot to cover on your face, this product is just the thing for that. I will forever use this foundation it has full coverage and feels great on your skin.
I've found this to be great. I use it under my eyes before I use my powder. It never "melts" or creases. In my opinion it's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. I would buy it again at Walgreens.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This has been my new go to foundation no matter the season but esp in summer . Keeps me matte all day . Easy to apply with fingers , damp sponge or brush . At such an affordable price def a must have !
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This foundation is long lasting and matte! How can you not get this! The only thing is I don't really like the packaging it's boring. It's good for oily/combination skin. I do recommend this to others!
I really wanted to like this foundation and I did at first. I found it to be a little too cakey for me and overall i just didn't like the formula. I love all things matte but this just disappointed me.
I have really oily skin and I find that this foundation keeps my skin looking matte and oil free up to eight hours during the day! It's a great drug store brand foundation with a budget friendly price.
i lovedd this foundation its matte and full coverge u only need a tiny bit .. because it is thick and finish with a wet beautyblender for a even nice matte foundation great for ppl with oily skin . 👍🏼
Excellent drug store foundation! Perfect for oily skin. Full coverage foundation that doesn't look cakey. A little bit goes a long way. Does dry fast so work in small areas! Price is $5.99 at Rite Aid
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is very full coverage. It's a thick foundation that can look cakey. It also oxidizes pretty badly after a while. I have pretty oily skin and need a setting powder with this foundation.
This is one of my favorite foundations! It doesn't feel super heavy on your face, but it gives a full coverage feeling. It's pretty long lasting and definitely one of my favorites from the drugstore!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos