BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Hollian V.
Roanoke, VA
This product works for me in the summer time as I have oily skin and I like that the finish is Matte because I do not like the dewy look of most liquid foundation. It does not work very well for me in the winter because my skin gets so dry. So in the winter my face looks flaky
Liz S.
Rocky Hill, CT
Its been about 2 years since the last time I used a drug store foundation. I find the color match to be really difficult and haven't had the best luck with quality. CVS was running a sale on Rimmel recently (BYGO 50%) and I decided to give this a shot. I am very impressed with it, especially considering it's under $6. It's extremely matte, thick, full coverage but feels great on your skin. The color range is very limited but 105 matches my skin tone well. You need to use a good primer because it does settle into pores and fine lines. You need to make sure you blend it well because it could look cakey (a beauty blender or blending brush is key). I also recommend using a setting spray after applying the foundation because it's almost too matte. Overall it's a great value and a decent foundation option.
DONNA V.
I bought this after reading the umteenth comment online from someone who declared this to be their holy grail foundation. if nothing else, it serves as a great reminder that everyone's skin is different, because wow, it does NOT work for me. It's most definitely matte, and didn't oxidize or do anything crazy, but for the life of me I can't get a smooth semi natural finish-no matter how hard I try. I've tried fingers, foundation brushes, stippling brushes, cosmetic sponges, and buffing, but it always ends up makjng my face loom dull and dry. It clings and cakes to any peach fuzz or dry skin, amd builds up like crazy in any fine lines. I'm going to try using a beauty blender next, as I live in hope. Anyway; I've definitely used worse foundations, but I've also used much better.
Sury P.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory more...
I Do Not Like This At All ! First Off It Makes My Skin Feel Sticky & Fake ! Like Eww Nooo! I Do Not Recommend This At All & Its Not Very Good Coverage Either So I Would Not Buy This Ever Again !!!!!!!!
Jewels G.
Review for: Other more...
This literally did nothing for me. And the shade range is crazy. It didn't stay matte and left me looking like a oil spill. It is easy to apply and the price is good but I would never purchase this foundation again. Nope!
Yameeliz F.
Kissimmee, FL
Unfortunately, this is not a good product for oily skin. Within two hours I looked very oily and shiny, had caking around my mouth and nose, and there was separation on my forehead. Nothing I did made the foundation stay.
Barbara T.
Gilbert, AZ
OMG. Words cannot emphasize how horrible this stuff is. As a beauty guru, I've used plenty of different types of foundation and I've got to say, this takes the cake for being the worst, literally, It's so cakey. I've used Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation and you can tell there's a total difference in the quality. I use Rimmel Stay Matte powder, which I love, but the foundation is so bad, especially because I was looking forward to it. I have oily skin and this stuff does not make my skin look matte at all, it makes my face feel oily, heavy, and disgusting. And it clumps if you don't rub it in right away. And it clumps throughout the day and looks blotchy. Stay awayyyyy. Just being completely honest.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
This foundation really wasn't I expected, I was very excited to buy it for a long time, but when I used it for the first time it wasn't I thought. It Doesn't have good coverage in my face and choose the color seemed to be going with my skin tone but it wasn't, my skin is very white and this foundation leaves me even whiter, not at all well. The pros: It don't let me shine for a few hours on the face and that is good enough and the package brings pretty product, the cons: I don't like the color that makes my skin and has little coverage, It looks more like a BB cream. I give it 3 stars
Kristen R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Super easy to apply. You don't need a lot, so make sure to only put a little on because it goes a long way. It will last all day without fading even a little bit. The price makes it even more worth it!
Faith E.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
I normally like Rimmel products but this isn't that great. the texture is nice but this is not for people with oily skin. After just an hour it had separated and was patchy. I looked like I had slapped it on in the dark. didn't blend very well either. Would not recommend.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.