The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,980 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
One of my non makeup look which gives I a natural looking making for school comes in lots of different shades for all types of different people you must get it it is very flawless on all types of skins⭐️⭐️⭐️
This foundation is amazing. I don't wear make up that often. And I've been looking for something that doesn't make my face look oily and Rimmel nailed it with this foundation. It's not real expensive either!
I really like this product! I have combination skin and this is good for my oily and dry sections of my face. I do set this with a powder but it definitely gave me great coverage. Great product, great price!
This product is nice. It does stay matte as it claims. The only thing that I do not like is that it does not melt into my skin and it is obvious that I am wearing foundation. Also it does make my face itch.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I used to love this before I got into high end make up. It's been awhile since I've used it, and I probably wasn't applying it the best way- I did stay matte but it is pretty thick and can look cakey easily
Review for: 203 True Beige
I personally like this product. I'm not crazy about it. It lasts with really nice coverage for about maybe 2-4 hours but after that it starts to get almost crackly looking and goes from 0-100 really quick
I love this foundation. I wear it almost everyday. The foundation lasts all day long. It's easy to apply, but on the thicker side. I like to add a drop of Argan oil in it to make it lighter and thinner.
I love this foundation for imperfections. I apply it right on every zit/dark spot I have under my regular foundation and it covers nicely. The foundation is decently heavy, which provides nice coverage.
I had got this foundation a while back in ivory if I remember correctly it was a bit more whiter than my skin color however I loved the however each and we totally buy it again probably in a darker tone
Personally, I did not like this foundation. I found that it was way too heavy on my skin and made my pores feel clogged, which made them appear to be bigger. I returned it within five days of having it.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos