4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love this foundation and it is a very Big Bang for your buck! Super full coverage and actually lasts on me all day. It stays matte as well & feels very lightweight on the skin. I would purchase again
I have dry skin so I think that's why I didn't like this but it made me look flaky and very dry. I had a very hard time blending it and I threw it away after the first use.
Review for: 100 Ivory, 091 Light Ivory
This is a great drug store foundation! I don't use it all that often because I switch mine up all the time and I fear breaking out with low end products but it is a great one!
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This product is great for my oily skin! I like the way it glides on and easily blends. It's a very light-weight foundation but still manages to cover everything flawlessly!
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I absolutely love this foundation! The coverage is full and lasts all day long. I have an oily face and this stuff beats back the oil like a beautiful little matte ninja!!
Review for: 100 Ivory
No, no, and also, no. It's extremely thick. It barely blends out well even with a wet beauty blender. It is affordable, but i don't even think it's worth any money at all.
This is definitely not my favorite foundation by any means. the price is probably the only redeeming quality. I don't like the finish at all. The color and shade is totally off and it oxides terribly. i wont be purchasing again
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This cracked on my skin and looked orange-ish on my skin. I was really disappointed as I wanted to like this. It just was not for me, and it also felt kind of greasy.
Loved this product!!! Stays all day. This is light to medium coverage to me but it works really well with my oily skin and doesn't dry it out either. I would buy again.
This is the first foundation that I actually enjoy wearing! It's a medium coverage, good for oily skin and you don't have to put any powder on this! Definitely worth it and it's affordable!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos