BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Kayla K.
I love this foundation and it is a very Big Bang for your buck! Super full coverage and actually lasts on me all day. It stays matte as well & feels very lightweight on the skin. I would purchase again
Dana O.
Waldorf, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin so I think that's why I didn't like this but it made me look flaky and very dry. I had a very hard time blending it and I threw it away after the first use.
Danielle D.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: 100 Ivory, 091 Light Ivory
This is a great drug store foundation! I don't use it all that often because I switch mine up all the time and I fear breaking out with low end products but it is a great one!
McKenzie W.
Staunton, VA
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This product is great for my oily skin! I like the way it glides on and easily blends. It's a very light-weight foundation but still manages to cover everything flawlessly!
Amanda M.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I absolutely love this foundation! The coverage is full and lasts all day long. I have an oily face and this stuff beats back the oil like a beautiful little matte ninja!!
Alexis L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Review for: 100 Ivory
No, no, and also, no. It's extremely thick. It barely blends out well even with a wet beauty blender. It is affordable, but i don't even think it's worth any money at all.
Kaitlin W.
Le Mars, IA
This is definitely not my favorite foundation by any means. the price is probably the only redeeming quality. I don't like the finish at all. The color and shade is totally off and it oxides terribly. i wont be purchasing again
Julie M.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This cracked on my skin and looked orange-ish on my skin. I was really disappointed as I wanted to like this. It just was not for me, and it also felt kind of greasy.
Breanna C.
Liberty, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product!!! Stays all day. This is light to medium coverage to me but it works really well with my oily skin and doesn't dry it out either. I would buy again.
Kiki M.
This is the first foundation that I actually enjoy wearing! It's a medium coverage, good for oily skin and you don't have to put any powder on this! Definitely worth it and it's affordable!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.