4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,984 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is one of the best fondations I've used and most of the time it's on sale buy one get one 50% off and the drive is usually only 4.99 which isn't bad at all considering it's great and has a long lasting stay
After using this product, I will never go back to my old foundation! My old foundation would leave my skin looking shiny/oily. THIS product does the opposite, and makes my skin look and feel smooth. I love it!!
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Unfortunatly this was not a great product for me. I wanted a lighter less stiff foundation and this just did not work. The formula was cakey and oxidized so much it looked 2x darker than the color I purchased.
This foundation is okay it says it's matte. It's a little in the thicket side because it is a mousse foundation. I personally don't like that it can get cakey. If you don't apply it correct it may look patchy!
I actually will give this a 4 stars for drugstore foundation. It applys great to dry skin, also I feel like this actually stays and is not a full coverage but does the job and would absolutely recommend this!!
Nice full coverage makeup. Have nice color choices for you to pick from that will match nicely to your skin color. Isn't greasy and doesn't cake on. Would definitely purchase this product again in the future.
Great coverage!!! This product is perfect for covering blemishes but not looking like you caked make up on your face! It's not expensive but works like a 40 dollar make up. Wish they sold it in a bigger tube.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation goes on smooth and feels really lightweight on my skin. I can't find a color that matches well to my skin although. After i few hours I feel like it really settles into my skin looking chalky.
Small color selection, drys too quick to blend. I had to mix it with an oily primer to be able to use it. Alone it sunk into my pores. Great price and would recommend if you have small pores and not dry skin.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I use this foundation every day. It is the perfect foundation. It is so easy to use. It couldn't be better. It needs no improvement. Like I said before I use it everyday. I would most definitely buy it again.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos