8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Reedley, CA
This is one of the best fondations I've used and most of the time it's on sale buy one get one 50% off and the drive is usually only 4.99 which isn't bad at all considering it's great and has a long lasting stay
Rebekah L.
Rebekah L.
Millington, MI
After using this product, I will never go back to my old foundation! My old foundation would leave my skin looking shiny/oily. THIS product does the opposite, and makes my skin look and feel smooth. I love it!!
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Unfortunatly this was not a great product for me. I wanted a lighter less stiff foundation and this just did not work. The formula was cakey and oxidized so much it looked 2x darker than the color I purchased.
Sofia L.
Sofia L.
This foundation is okay it says it's matte. It's a little in the thicket side because it is a mousse foundation. I personally don't like that it can get cakey. If you don't apply it correct it may look patchy!
Haley A.
Haley A.
Elida, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually will give this a 4 stars for drugstore foundation. It applys great to dry skin, also I feel like this actually stays and is not a full coverage but does the job and would absolutely recommend this!!
Kara S.
Kara S.
Jamestown, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice full coverage makeup. Have nice color choices for you to pick from that will match nicely to your skin color. Isn't greasy and doesn't cake on. Would definitely purchase this product again in the future.
Charity T.
Charity T.
Alton, IL
Great coverage!!! This product is perfect for covering blemishes but not looking like you caked make up on your face! It's not expensive but works like a 40 dollar make up. Wish they sold it in a bigger tube.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation goes on smooth and feels really lightweight on my skin. I can't find a color that matches well to my skin although. After i few hours I feel like it really settles into my skin looking chalky.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Des Moines, IA
Small color selection, drys too quick to blend. I had to mix it with an oily primer to be able to use it. Alone it sunk into my pores. Great price and would recommend if you have small pores and not dry skin.
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Somerset, PA
Review for: 203 True Beige
I use this foundation every day. It is the perfect foundation. It is so easy to use. It couldn't be better. It needs no improvement. Like I said before I use it everyday. I would most definitely buy it again.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.