BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Maria H.
Ontario, CA
I have found my new favorite Drugstore Foundation, and for only $5!!! I have very oily skin, and have a problem keeping the shine away from my face with other foundations. This foundation in combination with the Rimmel stay matte Foundation keeps me shine free longer than any other foundation I have used before. Now I am not saying you will not need to touch up during the day, but you will have a lot less touch ups needed than before. The foundation is medium coverage, buildable to full depending how much coverage you need. The only draw back I see is that there are not that many color selections for woman of color.There are only 8 different shades available, but I was lucky enough to match one of the shades perfectly.
Shelly M.
Westfield , IN
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
It's so comparable to tarts Amazonian clay foundation. The consistency is nice and doesn't feel heavy. I'm still trying to figure out the colors as they are too light or too orange. Awesome for the price!
Baylee D.
Grove City, PA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Without a doubt my favorite drug store foundation! Has a nice matte finish, I have dry to normal skin and it works really well. It’s buildable, and glides on so well with a primer underneath. Myself & all my friends use this 10/10 recommend!
Alyssa A.
vinemont , AL
This foundation is very thick and would work well with people with very oily skin. It's a very matte finish and doesn't work well with my dry skin. Also i had to add some oil to mine so it wouldn't flake.
Shaunice L.
Coverage of this foundation is equal to a BB cream. It is more likely used as a moisturizing tint rather that a solid foundation. Smell isn't horrible but neither is it good. I don't recommend unless you are looking for a tint of moisture.
Courtney L.
A++ I recently found this gem while strolling thru Ulta. I bought it and LOVED it immediately. I have a hard time finding a foundation to match my skin and I found this and it matched (ivory) first try! I loved it from the get go, but i noticed it wasn't lasting as long as some people claimed (I have oily skin) so I tried using my Mary Kay primer and it lasted maybe an extra hour or two before I noticed the shine so finally I bought the primer that goes with the foundation and OH MY GAH! I worked planogram & shipment for 6 hours and it is now 10 hours since applying and still no shine! This is the only makeup I've EVER experienced this with! I am so in love with this product I may go ahead and buy a ton of them just in case!! **I will say that I didn't really like the texture of the primer. It's white and feels like you're rubbing elmers glue on your face, but it isn't sticky...just thick I guess? I had great results though!**
Lisa
Review for: 091 Light Ivory more...
This foundation had a great formula, very good coverage and long lasting wear. But it did have a tendency to sit on top of my skin. The only issue I had is I couldn't find a good color match. I couldn't blend it into my skin color at all.
Christina B.
Chicopee, MA
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
This is my go to summer color, I find it comparable to Kat Von Ds foundation in terms of creaminess and long-lasting! Easy to apply and amazing coverage! Great drug store find! I'll continue to buy this!
DONNA V.
I bought this after reading the umteenth comment online from someone who declared this to be their holy grail foundation. if nothing else, it serves as a great reminder that everyone's skin is different, because wow, it does NOT work for me. It's most definitely matte, and didn't oxidize or do anything crazy, but for the life of me I can't get a smooth semi natural finish-no matter how hard I try. I've tried fingers, foundation brushes, stippling brushes, cosmetic sponges, and buffing, but it always ends up makjng my face loom dull and dry. It clings and cakes to any peach fuzz or dry skin, amd builds up like crazy in any fine lines. I'm going to try using a beauty blender next, as I live in hope. Anyway; I've definitely used worse foundations, but I've also used much better.
Ashley C.
Sterling Hts, MI
I own the shade 200 in Soft Beige. I love this foundation because I put it on as a liquid and it turns into a nice matte texture after application. I like this because usually liquid foundations make my face look too greasy and caked on, while powders make my face look to dry and powdery. This foundation seems to be the only one that works for my skin type and it's the only one I've been using for the past year or so. The only thing I wish is that it came in more shades. I have tried a couple and this is the closest one to my skin tone but it's still just a tad too light. I have olive skin and it's VERY hard for me to find shades that compliment that. I find that most of them make me look orange or too white.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.