4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,160 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 401 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
My game changer product.. I love this mousse foundation it's amazing and the coverage is amazing Im so happy I bought it I have extremely dry skin and even though this is matte foundation it doesn't look bad its medium-full coverage. I have red cheeks and it covers perfectly.. the color matches me great although I think they should make more shades.. I do love the packaging I love squeezy tubes and it's so easy to just toss in my purse with out it breaking or opening up inside my bag I will be buying this more often its very affordable like $4-5 I highly recommend!
I bought this foundation in the shade Light Ivory. I love this foundation! It's way beyond full coverage. It's a bit heavy, so if you're not a fan of heavy foundation, I would not recommend it.
I use this product when my skin is extremely moisturized and wants full coverage. A little goes a very long way. It can feel heavy if not followed with powder. It lasts a good six hours or so. I'd buy it again:3
Wore this foundation throughout high school and loved it. It's definitely matte but not too matte. It doesn't emphasis dry patches or anything. It's truly a great every day foundation for the average person
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
Very thick consistency (even for a mousse foundation). Must be quick to apply or will oxidize easily. Full coverage. Color payoff is more gray toned than pink or orange based. Wouldn't buy again.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This product made my face really greasy and made me break out like crazy. It looked nice at first but it just made my face all weird looking. It was full coverage but I wouldn't buy it again. This product was not my thing.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
This foundation was really good but I did notice that's it would become shiny after awhile but over all was good coverage for my skin it was really easy to apply to my skin I would recommend
Did not like this product too much. It applies unevenly and it kind of rubs off into pieces. It wasn't smooth and it looked patchy. It's cheap but it looks cheap on so I wouldn't recommend this
I would not say this is the best. It's cakey makes me break out. It's full coverage. It just feels heavy on my face it doesn't blend good at all. The packaging is messy. Most likely would not buy again.
Love love love this mouse! I've been using it for a few years off and on and keep coming back to it because there's no other drugstore product that provides an all-in-one coverage like this one. As mentioned in previous reviews, it doesn't sit well with dry spots, but I find that if I exfoliate with a towel or rotating brush in the morning and apply an oil-free moisturizer before using this, I rarely need anything else to provide coverage. I'll apply a few secondary dots where I have blemishes and that does the trick. I typically set it with Rimmel Stay Matte powder and Elf setting spray and I'm good to go, with no shine for the rest of the day!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos