8 colors available

Logan P.
Logan P.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: 203 True Beige
Amazing full coverage drugstore foundation. Definitely not for the faint of heart. Weird color selection. Personally I have to mix two colors but it's beautiful! Don't wear during summer or if you live in humidity!!
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
I am not a fan of this foundation. If I'm being honest it feels very heavy on my face and gets cakey quickly. Although the coverage is amazing. I don't recommend this product to people going for a more natural look.
Rachael J.
Rachael J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this foundation for under my eyes. The thick, mousse texture is a bit too heavy for all over the face, but the full coverage is great for using as a concealer. It's definitely not lightweight, just FYI.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Monteagle, TN
I have very oily skin and this works wonderfully! I do set it with a powder for oily skin sometimes if I'm having an extremely oily day, but it holds up well on its own. I just found it, but i will never let it go!
Logan B.
Logan B.
Mc Calla, AL
This is my current go to drug store foundation! It really helps with controlling my oily skin through out the day. It gives a nice coverage over my problems areas and I have recommended this product to many people!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I do enjoy this foundation and is great for the price. It's a thicker consistence and does have a matte finish. It helps oil stay at bay and would last an average amount of time for a foundation. I would repurchase
Kenzie B.
Kenzie B.
Columbus, OH
I adore this foundation!!! There are several shade options allowing you to find the perfect match for your skin tone, it is awesome for oily skin types, and it lasts ALL DAY. I have no complaints for this product!
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my favorite foundation! It has the best coverage of anything I've ever used and the price is amazing! I prefer it over some high end brands I've used. For the price and quality you really can't beat it.
Leah K.
Leah K.
One of the best drugstore foundations for oily to combination skin type! love the packaging with the squeeze tube its very easy to apply and lasts for hours on the skin! I recommend it for people with my skin type
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
It is an okay product. It isn't matte at all, I notice a lot of shine after I apply and it caked up on your face after the end of the day. You have to be careful how you apply or else your face will look terrible.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.