8 colors available

Katie M.
Katie M.
Vale, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like this foundation and I did at first. I found it to be a little too cakey for me and overall i just didn't like the formula. I love all things matte but this just disappointed me.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
I have really oily skin and I find that this foundation keeps my skin looking matte and oil free up to eight hours during the day! It's a great drug store brand foundation with a budget friendly price.
Jocy H.
Jocy H.
Brownsville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i lovedd this foundation its matte and full coverge u only need a tiny bit .. because it is thick and finish with a wet beautyblender for a even nice matte foundation great for ppl with oily skin . 👍🏼
Johanna G.
Johanna G.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is very full coverage. It's a thick foundation that can look cakey. It also oxidizes pretty badly after a while. I have pretty oily skin and need a setting powder with this foundation.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Bloomsburg
This is one of my favorite foundations! It doesn't feel super heavy on your face, but it gives a full coverage feeling. It's pretty long lasting and definitely one of my favorites from the drugstore!
Glenis D.
Glenis D.
My skin is oily and this foundation is good for day to day, with an average coverage leaves a nice finish, if you combine it with a mattifying prebase is ideal,if you are mixed skin or oily work it.
Alisa E.
Alisa E.
This is the first full coverage Foundation I found that doesn't feel heavy. I have pretty pale skin and had no problem finding a color that matched my skin tone which is really hard for me normally.
Chantel B.
Chantel B.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Love this mousse foundation! It makes my skin look flawless and matte. I have oily skin and this is perfect! It's lightweight and doesn't settle into lines or wrinkles. My color is true ivory #103.
i have personally tried this foundation and you get what you pay for. It is cheap and thick but gives coverage. in general I would find a BB cream because it's creamer and it gives great coverage.
Mary S.
Mary S.
I use this foundation all the time. It is great for oily skin, and it has a very matte finish. It is so inexpensive if you are someone who is on a budget. I highly recommend this to other people!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.