4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,160 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 401 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This foundation really wasn't I expected, I was very excited to buy it for a long time, but when I used it for the first time it wasn't I thought. It Doesn't have good coverage in my face and choose the color seemed to be going with my skin tone but it wasn't, my skin is very white and this foundation leaves me even whiter, not at all well. The pros: It don't let me shine for a few hours on the face and that is good enough and the package brings pretty product, the cons: I don't like the color that makes my skin and has little coverage, It looks more like a BB cream. I give it 3 stars
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I Do Not Like This At All ! First Off It Makes My Skin Feel Sticky & Fake ! Like Eww Nooo! I Do Not Recommend This At All & Its Not Very Good Coverage Either So I Would Not Buy This Ever Again !!!!!!!!
Review for: 100 Ivory
Really good coverage and surprisingly really blendable. My only issue is that the color was a bit too light for me, and was different than displayed on the packaging but other then that no complaints.
I own the shade 200 in Soft Beige. I love this foundation because I put it on as a liquid and it turns into a nice matte texture after application. I like this because usually liquid foundations make my face look too greasy and caked on, while powders make my face look to dry and powdery. This foundation seems to be the only one that works for my skin type and it's the only one I've been using for the past year or so. The only thing I wish is that it came in more shades. I have tried a couple and this is the closest one to my skin tone but it's still just a tad too light. I have olive skin and it's VERY hard for me to find shades that compliment that. I find that most of them make me look orange or too white.
This product works for me in the summer time as I have oily skin and I like that the finish is Matte because I do not like the dewy look of most liquid foundation. It does not work very well for me in the winter because my skin gets so dry. So in the winter my face looks flaky
Ick. Settled in to my pores so noticeably that I couldn't even wear it out. Looked like little dots and was patchy all over. Really wanted to like this one. I believe it broke me out as well.
Review for: Other
This literally did nothing for me. And the shade range is crazy. It didn't stay matte and left me looking like a oil spill. It is easy to apply and the price is good but I would never purchase this foundation again. Nope!
I have been using this for a while, i have an oily type of skin and it works so perfect for me because i don't have to use powder for a mate look so i definitely recommended
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I bought this makeup from Walgreens drugstore for summer time long lasting makeup normal/oily skin combo I love it so good because lightweight coverage not heavy yes I would recommend this to product
I had stocked up on a few bottles of this... I'm out now but it's all I used for months. It's great and I'll be buying more... You can't beat the price and quality!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos