BY RIMMEL LONDON #76 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Starr K.
Starr K.
Norfolk, VA
Definitely keeps you matte! I wouldn't use the stay matte primer with it because it made my face feel like alligator skin and I have oily skin. Use with any other primer and it's amazing!
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
San Antonio, TX
I love this foundation it has good coverage it is actually matte or does not leave your face oily at all during the day one of my favorite drugstore foundations its a staple piece for me.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Baraga, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously does WONDERS! I love this foundation. Its in a nice cream form and stays all day even though I tend to have oily skin. Recommend this to anyone looking for a flawless matte look
Valeria O.
Valeria O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good foundation especially for the price, easy to apply, lasts through the day and control my oily skin, doesnt need setting with powder because it can become cakey and very heavy.
Alexzia M.
Alexzia M.
I like this foundation, it's full coverage and feels fine. I do have to say I probably will keep searching for a better one since this doesn't compare to my usual drug store foundation.
Madi H.
Madi H.
Meridian, ID
Its been really hard to find a foundation that was light enough for my skin tone and had a matte finish, but now I found this and I LOVE IT. it has a thick consistency for full coverage
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
A little too cakey. Makes me look like I have wrinkles, and I don't really. A little goes a long way, but I only use this as a back up. The matte finish doesn't last very long, either.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Burlington, IA
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is my go to foundation. I love that it stays matte throughout the day. Other foundations don't compare and won't keep my face matte looking. This is a must if you have oily skin!
Mickayla J.
Mickayla J.
Winston, OR
Very, very cakey. I used this a lot when I first started getting into makeup and thought it looked great untill I started trying other things. Shows so much texture and very drying.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
This foundation has worked best with my oily skin. I still have oil build up by the end of the day, but it's not as bad compared to a lot of others I've tried including name brands.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.