The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,980 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
The color selection is nice but this is a very "cakey" foundation. It's extremely thick and I notice lines in my creases at the end of the day. It does have a nice matte finish, so it's good for oily skin. Not for me.
I love this foundation! It is easy to apply and it matches my skin color amazing. It last a very long time and it is very affordable. I have acne prone skin and this does not break me out and it has a lot of coverage.
I was skeptical because I have never tried a Rimmel London product before this, but this seemed to be one of my favorite facial products from the drugstore! I found my shade easily and would recommend using to anyone.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I was very very surprised by this product. I mixed it with a little bit of beauty oil and applied with a flat kabuki brush. And oh my word flawless all day lasting coverage. No touch ups nothing. Very very impressed.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Amazing full coverage drugstore foundation. Definitely not for the faint of heart. Weird color selection. Personally I have to mix two colors but it's beautiful! Don't wear during summer or if you live in humidity!!
I suffer from oily skin, and every foundation that I have tried makes me skin feel nasty all day long. U till I found this one. It goes on so smoothly, covers everything, and lasts all day long!!! Amazing product!!!
I love using this foundation for under my eyes. The thick, mousse texture is a bit too heavy for all over the face, but the full coverage is great for using as a concealer. It's definitely not lightweight, just FYI.
I just bought this foundation. I have never used a mouse before and I'm not sure how I feel about it. It has good coverage but it feels caked on with very little about. It looks matte but feels wet on my face still.
I am not a fan of this foundation. If I'm being honest it feels very heavy on my face and gets cakey quickly. Although the coverage is amazing. I don't recommend this product to people going for a more natural look.
I have very oily skin and this works wonderfully! I do set it with a powder for oily skin sometimes if I'm having an extremely oily day, but it holds up well on its own. I just found it, but i will never let it go!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos