BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Antoinette A.
Longview , WA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I have been looking for a new foundation that provided me with all day coverage and didn't leave my skin looking dry. I found this product by accident actually and it was a decent price ($6.49 or something like that) so I said what the heck and decided to give it a try. I came home super excited to use this my new foundation. I liked that it was mouse-y and creamy, went on very well with my foundation brush and everything was going good until it dried:(
It was really flaky and made my pores look HUGE! I even thought maybe it was my moisturizer so I switched that up to an Aveeno lotion and nothing changed. (I have to mention I do use Smash Box Primer Oil before applying foundation). so overall, I won't be buying this stay matte foundation again. I give it a 2 out of 5.
Nikki H.
I seriously love this matte foundation. I have oily skin so this product is amazing. It's smooth on your skin and doesn't smell bad or feel bad on the skin. I would highly recommend this if you like a natural look.
Debbie H.
08754
I love this brand and this product. It goes on so smooth and it stays on all day long. It is buildable so you can apply a little bit or build it up for full coverage depending on what kind of you are going to have.
Maria G.
avondale
Review for: 201 Classic Beige, 200 Soft Beige more...
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Amanda L.
Eatontown, NJ
This foundation is really nice, but is a bit too thick for my liking. I think it would last longer on someone who's skin wasn't as oily as mine. The foundation is easy to apply and is full coverage after one layer
Sarah S.
I bought the lightest shade available in this foundation and while I did love how it stayed matte all day I was disappointed that even the lighted shade was too dark for my fair skin. If Rimmel made this foundation in a lighter tone it would be a big hit for me.
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: 201 Classic Beige more...
Love the texture of this and a little goes a long way. Since they're isn't a pump I actually really like the squeeze tube so I can get every last bit of the product out. This is my favorite for the price by far.
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I love this and find it very similar to the Maybelline Dream Velvet™ Foundation in the way it comes out and applies on your skin. It has great coverage easy to blend and covers those blemishes!
mili r.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain more...
I am very picky when it comes to foundation since it feels like it ways down my skin. But this feels as if you don't even have it on. Its 100% full coverage one me and doesn't leave my skin oily. Would recommend.
Natalia D.
Doral, FL
I do not like it very much, it has high coverage but it lasts very little and after two hours I see the heavy and greasy face, its texture is very thick, in my opinion it does not fit and I would not buy it again
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.