BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Influenster M.
For this being a drug store foundation I honestly do not have anything bad to say about it. You can layer this foundation if you need or want full coverage. Easy to put on but easily smeared I do not recommend using a foundation brush.
Kelley N.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
Love the coverage and easy color match of this product. It is thick, and requires some serious blending (or the addition of moisturizer) to get coverage without over applying.
Lauren H.
Review for: Other
Best foundation that I've ever used! Does a nice even color that matches my skin tone perfectly. It's heavy. Stays on and doesn't rub off onto my husbands nice dress shirts.
Crystal L.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation I've tried it before and it works well keeps your face matte even when you sweat !
I went to a park event once and it kept my face looked nice and smooth . I recommend this foundation for a matte finish
lorianne l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live this because it covers my whole face and they have the perfect colors for different skins. It doesn't leave a gross greasy finish and also a little bit goes a long way.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Other
I bought this foundation because I read it was great for oily skin but the shade I thought was closest to me didn't end up working out. Rommel definitely has to extend their color selection and add in different tones.
Kayla K.
I love this foundation and it is a very Big Bang for your buck! Super full coverage and actually lasts on me all day. It stays matte as well & feels very lightweight on the skin. I would purchase again
Dana O.
Waldorf, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin so I think that's why I didn't like this but it made me look flaky and very dry. I had a very hard time blending it and I threw it away after the first use.
Danielle D.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: 100 Ivory, 091 Light Ivory
This is a great drug store foundation! I don't use it all that often because I switch mine up all the time and I fear breaking out with low end products but it is a great one!
McKenzie W.
Staunton, VA
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This product is great for my oily skin! I like the way it glides on and easily blends. It's a very light-weight foundation but still manages to cover everything flawlessly!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.