BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Rebecca N.
This is my fav foundation it's so easy to apply and last for so long. It last all day also it doesn't break my skin out . Also it was an amazing packaging and I would buy itagain !!!! Also it is really easy to blend .
Emilie B.
I am not a big fan of this foundation. The whole mousse idea wasn't for me, i thought it was very thick and very drying on the skin, did not stay on all day. It is a very affordable drugstore foundation but i wouldn't repurches it..
Drinc A.
Romania
The foundation is giving you a matte finish and the skin looks flawless, on my skin stayed about 5 to 6 hours then I get shiny on my T zone and it felt greasy but I pun on some translucid powder and work perfectly.n conclusion I like this foundation the coverage and finish are both amazing and it really does a good job at keeping your skin look flawless and doesn't feel havy. I will buy it again.
April M.
I did not like this foundation. I have a combination of dry skin with an mild oily t zone, and this did not laid right on my skin. It creased into my fine lines and it kind of "aged" me and because of that, I wouldn't buy this product again.
Yasmin s.
I loved this basis because it leaves my skin super-smooth and matte, but I'm not so oily skin in some areas if, I recommend it 100% I love its texture give 5 stars
louise w.
This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me. Makes my skin really dry and cakey and it's not lightweight. It's really heavy and it's not something I'd chose.
Julie B.
St. John's, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never like this foundation because I am so fair and I find that Rimmel London doesn't make foundations for pink toned/fair skin. They are mostly yellow tones. But a few weeks ago I self tanned and It was amazing! I bought it to try it out because I have very oily skin, and it's awesome. Great coverage, Great colour and NOT oily. Leaves my skin matte throughout the night, I can sweat and it stays put!
Arichana E.
I dislike this product. i feel that this product just sits on to of your skin and you can see the streaks from it. i might try and mix it with another foundation.
Bella C.
United Kingdom
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Very smooth and matte, however can turn darker than it was when its was initially applied.
Becky T.
Caroustie, Angus
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have oily skin and found that sitting in a hot office daily my foundation would melt off by lunchtime. I decided to give this a go and I love it! Stays on till I get home.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.