BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Emilia O.
Emilia O.
Oslo,NO
I gave it a 3, because the color selection is really small and i didn't like that it felt soo thick on my skin, but it's a really good foundation for oily skin! :)
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
I find this product long lasting, and it does stay matte the entire time, however even thought most of the time I had difficulty finding a foundation with full enough coverage, this one I find is a bit too heavy on my face. The formula claims to be lightweight, and I will still use the bottle up, but I worry its clogging my pores up too much to actually be helpful. I would recommend taking a moisturizer and mixing it together with it before applying in order to DIY a bb cream from it, to make it more comfortable.
Anna l.
Anna l.
Really good for covering up skin redness and blemishes I would use this every day and have had no problems so far
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Wasaga Beach, ON
Not too bad of a product,
it does what it says, truly making you look Matte. I really like that this products has a really pale ivory, so much so that I have to go up a colour (never has happened before).
It applies thick, you really do not need much product.

The only real negatives are the size of the bottle and the price.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Regina , SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great coverage but is to cakey if you use even the slightest bit to much.
I wont use it again but with patience in finding the right amount it could be great for some one with oily skin.
Millie B.
Millie B.
England
I started using this product as it was the cheapest but best quality product I could find At the time. It's the best foundation if you're looking for a low coverage foundation as my skin is clear and pale and it covered perfectly, however I don't know how it would be if you had acne or problemed skin. The product is very matte and stays matte throughout the day and I would recommend for any skin types e.g oily/combination.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
San Juan , Puerto Rico
This is a great foundation for the price, I even like it more than a lot of my high end products. I do think there is a need for more skin tone colors, as I'm always too tan or too light for them. When buying consider that the colors tend to be lighter than they look.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Windsor, ON
Great for pale skin. But very thick and difficult to blend. You assume it would be lightweight because it is moose, but it is not. Great for a matte finish. Mixed feelings.
Rabia Q.
Rabia Q.
Lahore, Pakistan
I recently purchased this foundation i must say that blends out so perfectly that it leaves you with a picture perfect look. soo many different shades are available a thumbs up for that.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.