4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,156 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is my fav foundation it's so easy to apply and last for so long. It last all day also it doesn't break my skin out . Also it was an amazing packaging and I would buy itagain !!!! Also it is really easy to blend .
I am not a big fan of this foundation. The whole mousse idea wasn't for me, i thought it was very thick and very drying on the skin, did not stay on all day. It is a very affordable drugstore foundation but i wouldn't repurches it..
The foundation is giving you a matte finish and the skin looks flawless, on my skin stayed about 5 to 6 hours then I get shiny on my T zone and it felt greasy but I pun on some translucid powder and work perfectly.n conclusion I like this foundation the coverage and finish are both amazing and it really does a good job at keeping your skin look flawless and doesn't feel havy. I will buy it again.
I did not like this foundation. I have a combination of dry skin with an mild oily t zone, and this did not laid right on my skin. It creased into my fine lines and it kind of "aged" me and because of that, I wouldn't buy this product again.
I loved this basis because it leaves my skin super-smooth and matte, but I'm not so oily skin in some areas if, I recommend it 100% I love its texture give 5 stars
This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me. Makes my skin really dry and cakey and it's not lightweight. It's really heavy and it's not something I'd chose.
I never like this foundation because I am so fair and I find that Rimmel London doesn't make foundations for pink toned/fair skin. They are mostly yellow tones. But a few weeks ago I self tanned and It was amazing! I bought it to try it out because I have very oily skin, and it's awesome. Great coverage, Great colour and NOT oily. Leaves my skin matte throughout the night, I can sweat and it stays put!
I dislike this product. i feel that this product just sits on to of your skin and you can see the streaks from it. i might try and mix it with another foundation.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Very smooth and matte, however can turn darker than it was when its was initially applied.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have oily skin and found that sitting in a hot office daily my foundation would melt off by lunchtime. I decided to give this a go and I love it! Stays on till I get home.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos