BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Pauline D.
Love this BB Cream. I love the matte finish this cream has ! The perfect way to use it is with a beauty blender ! It is really light on your skin but hide all the imperfections !!!
Marisol S.
Patterson, CA
I have mixed feelings about this.. I love it because of the coverage. I have acne and acne scars and this does an amazing job at covering those up. Especially considering the price. Which is another great plus. The downside... My skin is weird. Sometimes oily and sometimes dry. When it's dry, at first the foundation would accentuate the dryness. When it's oily well my face gets really oily and I feel like it's caking into my pores.. It is also true what most say, you don't need a lot of product. I found that with a sponge, the application goes on smoothr. Not that it's not, but makes it's even more. Also, it does stay for a longer time when dabbing instead of spreading out. Now the color seems too pink. I have a warm tone but these colors seem to be better for cooler or neutral tones.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I bought this two weeks ago wanting to try something new. I got color 103 real ivory. The color matched me pretty decent. It does have a slight foundation scent it's not to bad. The texture is creamy blended nicely over my skin with a blender or my fingers worked well with both applications, set to matte pretty quickly. it was light and after day of wearing wasn't to bad as far as shine control I had a little on my nose I find for the price I paid for it really a nice product I will be purchasing again great for the you don't want heavy make up like full glam this is a cool casual look foundation if that makes sense. I recommend anyone to try
Tammy H.
Joplin, MO
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
I definitely bought the wrong shade, but it totally did what I needed it to! I have been trying to find the one for me and this one is really good. When looking at drugstore foundations, you shouldn't pass this one up!
Hanna S.
Casselberry
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I do like the coverage of this, but I don't think it is good for oily skin. I tend to see that it always breaks up on my nose because it's so oily. It is really easy to work with, and I think you should give it a try.
Angel F.
I think this is an okay drugstore foundation. I'm not a huge fan of the formula which is a mousse liquid so it means its thick when you apply it on your face, you definitely need a damp beauty blender sponge to blend it with.
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
Texture mousse, do not feel or see heavy. This base is hyper dense so with a MINIMUM amount is sufficient. It does not leave the face looking recharged or bulging (as long as you do not go out of hand). Its finish is matte, although it is not excessively flat, the skin is still looking fresh and healthy. It smells pores and imperfections. Your coverage is medium / complete, depending on the amount of product you apply. It lasts about 7-8 hours intact, my skin is mixed and I hold the shines quite well. Definitely one of my favorites in terms of finish, texture and durability.👌
The only negative side that I find on this basis is your color chart. There are too many excessively pale tones (and pink mega) and few tones of yellow subtone. It's super hard really to find the right color.
Bailey S.
Yale, OK
I used this for years! It really is great stuff. It is just thick! But, it protected my face from the sun every summer, and I loved it. It is great for the times where you need to save a buck! Great quality product.
Kaarina T.
This foundation is really matte, which I like for my oily skin, but it honestly almost makes you look like you're wearing a mask. it's very heavy and feels like you have caked on makeup. a little bit goes a very long way. Not many shades to choose from.
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
Personally I did not like this foundation. I have extremely oily skin and rather than staying matte all day, it settled into fine lines and creased, oily spots looked gross and cakey.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.