4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,973 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 388 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is a very good dupe for Kat Von d lock it foundation, it's a little heavier but over all it's a very full coverage and it doesn't smear it's a great foundation for oily skin! love this foundation and it's very affordable
I hated this foundation! I have a golden undertone and all of the colors have a pink undertone! That was not the only problem! The color selection was horrible I tried the darkest shade and it was sooooo light I looked awful
Review for: 203 True Beige
If you have an oily face like me this is the one for you. It's very long lasting, especially paired with the matte primer. It's very affordable, I buy mine at Walmart. It's the only brand that works with me face. I love it.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! perfect for summer days because it's not too thick on your skin and allows your pores to still breathe. I also have slightly oily skin especially in the summer sun and this really helps to tone that down!
Review for: 203 True Beige
This stuff is cheap and it covers everything! It stays on all day and I love the matte finish. It holds onto loose powder well and doesn't break me out. For like $3 every 6 months or longer. Don't need much at all. Amazing.
This is my favorite foundation!!! It covers nicely and is the perfect consistency! It doesn't look cakey like most foundations tend to when they are a fuller coverage. And this matte foundation keeps me oil free all day!!!
Just got this product and have been using it for about a week. I think the coverage is fantastic and it feels so light on your skin. It dries to a great matte finish and the price is low which is fabulous. Would recommend.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I love this product. Great coverage and it goes on so smoothly compared to some other drugstore brands. Plus it's the perfect sized tube to take anywhere. I have combination skin and I always keep this around as an option.
This foundation is alright. I have been looking for a foundation that gives me a medium to full coverage. A matte dewy flawless look. But this foundation was not so great for me. Still on my hunt for the perfect foundation
I love this foundation. I was having trouble with my foundation getting blotchy. Not anymore. It's easy to apply. Has great coverage and lasts all day. I purchased mine from Walmart for under $6. I suggest everyone try it!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos