BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Daisy R.
This foundation has worked best with my oily skin. I still have oil build up by the end of the day, but it's not as bad compared to a lot of others I've tried including name brands.
Abby O.
I love this matte liquid foundation. I'll be going back to school on the 22 so a foundation that stays on all day is a must need. It stays on all day and doesn't make my face oily !
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Very thick foundation. Has great coverage but can feel very heavy on your skin. Not my favorite for that simple reason. Otherwise it does have a good, solid coverage that is matte.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Review for: 203 True Beige
I've this I recently bought this at cvs! And I was impressed! This product has saved me some serious money! Looks great stays Matte and flawless! I buy this now! I would recommend
Hailee C.
Appalachia, VA
I have pretty oily skin and this foundation lasts through my 12 hour shifts at work. I use this with the Rimmel London powder and it works great, especially considering the price!
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
This foundation went on like a dream, and blends easily as well, perfect for oily skin, but I would still say set it with a powder as well, it's a great foundation for the price.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
For a drug store product I'm in love not to heavy feeling on the face and covers for the most part just not pimples to much but other blemishes great coverage and very matte....
Alyssa B.
Brunswick
Review for: 203 True Beige
Go to foundation for sure. I get so many compliments wearing this foundation and it doesn't break me out. I've tried dozens of foundations and I go back to this one every time.
Amanda W.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love rimmel! I have tried several of their foundations an all have been good coverage an blend out well!! Love this foundation! I have fair skin so they always have my colors
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This product is okay, I am oily though and it didn't really work for me or even cover my imperfections. I may try again but my first time using it I didn't really care for it.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.