4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
It is an okay product. It isn't matte at all, I notice a lot of shine after I apply and it caked up on your face after the end of the day. You have to be careful how you apply or else your face will look terrible.
One of the best drugstore foundations for oily to combination skin type! love the packaging with the squeeze tube its very easy to apply and lasts for hours on the skin! I recommend it for people with my skin type
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I bought this product on a whim at a local drugstore. I was extremly satisfied with my purchase the price is great and the product goes on smooth and gives me full coverage! Can't beat the quality for the price :)
Hands down my favorite foundation! It has the best coverage of anything I've ever used and the price is amazing! I prefer it over some high end brands I've used. For the price and quality you really can't beat it.
This is one of my favorite Rimmel products. I use it on my face as one of my first things because of how well the coverage is. This is an absolute need for my everyday makeup routine and should be for yours, too!
Amazing foundation for oily skin ! Amazing coverage and you cannot go wrong with the price I keep repurchasing this as soon as I run out a little goes a long way it does not feel heavy or cakey stays put all day!
I use this product when my skin is extremely moisturized and wants full coverage. A little goes a very long way. It can feel heavy if not followed with powder. It lasts a good six hours or so. I'd buy it again:3
This is one of the best fondations I've used and most of the time it's on sale buy one get one 50% off and the drive is usually only 4.99 which isn't bad at all considering it's great and has a long lasting stay
After using this product, I will never go back to my old foundation! My old foundation would leave my skin looking shiny/oily. THIS product does the opposite, and makes my skin look and feel smooth. I love it!!
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Unfortunatly this was not a great product for me. I wanted a lighter less stiff foundation and this just did not work. The formula was cakey and oxidized so much it looked 2x darker than the color I purchased.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos