8 colors available

Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is an okay product. It isn't matte at all, I notice a lot of shine after I apply and it caked up on your face after the end of the day. You have to be careful how you apply or else your face will look terrible.
Leah K.
Leah K.
One of the best drugstore foundations for oily to combination skin type! love the packaging with the squeeze tube its very easy to apply and lasts for hours on the skin! I recommend it for people with my skin type
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Carlotta, CA
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I bought this product on a whim at a local drugstore. I was extremly satisfied with my purchase the price is great and the product goes on smooth and gives me full coverage! Can't beat the quality for the price :)
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my favorite foundation! It has the best coverage of anything I've ever used and the price is amazing! I prefer it over some high end brands I've used. For the price and quality you really can't beat it.
Hayley J.
Hayley J.
Milwaukee , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite Rimmel products. I use it on my face as one of my first things because of how well the coverage is. This is an absolute need for my everyday makeup routine and should be for yours, too!
Ivette F.
Ivette F.
Amazing foundation for oily skin ! Amazing coverage and you cannot go wrong with the price I keep repurchasing this as soon as I run out a little goes a long way it does not feel heavy or cakey stays put all day!
Vic D.
Vic D.
Abbeville, LA
I use this product when my skin is extremely moisturized and wants full coverage. A little goes a very long way. It can feel heavy if not followed with powder. It lasts a good six hours or so. I'd buy it again:3
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Reedley, CA
This is one of the best fondations I've used and most of the time it's on sale buy one get one 50% off and the drive is usually only 4.99 which isn't bad at all considering it's great and has a long lasting stay
Rebekah L.
Rebekah L.
Millington, MI
After using this product, I will never go back to my old foundation! My old foundation would leave my skin looking shiny/oily. THIS product does the opposite, and makes my skin look and feel smooth. I love it!!
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Unfortunatly this was not a great product for me. I wanted a lighter less stiff foundation and this just did not work. The formula was cakey and oxidized so much it looked 2x darker than the color I purchased.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.