• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
For a cheaper foundation, this one is alright. I'm just not very impressed with its performance. It claims that it is a matte foundation, this is definitely true! Your face has no kind of shine to it at all once you apply this product. So from that standpoint, this product does what it claims. However, I had a really hard time with my pores being magnified once I put this foundation on my face. I even used a primer in my t-zone underneath the foundation, but it did nothing... I had foundation colored dots all over my nose and forehead. :/ I also wanted to touch on the formula of this product. It is VERY thick! When they say mousse foundation, they mean you squeeze it out onto your finger/brush and you can flip it upside down and it won't budge. So be prepared to work very fast when you get ready to apply this foundation.
Miranda H.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory more...
I was actually pleasantly surprised by this product, it's really affordable and has great coverage. I work 12 hour night shifts and it stays on all night without needing touch ups. It's also great because it's a mousse and helps with dryness. I'd absolutely recommend.
Jackie S.
Firebaugh, CA
Review for: 201 Classic Beige more...
This foundation honestly sucks, I love their stay matte primer which made me believe this foundation would be as good but it's not. It isn't full coverage at all, I tried building it up and I ended up looking so patchy and cakey
Ana C.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
For the past few months, I have been using the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation as a replacement for my high end foundation, which I am unable to purchase or get while at school.

Overall, I am extremely pleased with the foundation. It is a great long-lasting foundation, for a great price! I always use a primer before I apply this foundation, and then use a powder to set it. Using this method, I can get several hours of wear out of this without having to touch up, and usually I only have to touch up my t-zone area, which is prone to be more oily anyways. At the end of the day, I usually have to wash my face really well (sometimes several times) in order to get all of the makeup off my face, which to me means that it is really long-lasting product!

Finally, less is more with this product. At first, I started to use less, and then I started to use more. However, when I used more, I noticed that my face looked more "cakey" and you could see almost every single pore on my face, but once I cut back the amount I used, I was much more pleased with the results.
Danielle P.
Kissimmee, FL
Originally,  I was using a foundation by tarte to control my oil skin. It really sucked to have to pay $40 for a foundation to use on a regular daily basis. I read online in a make up group  that this was the dupe. I decided to give it a try and decided that it was even better than the tarte foundation for literally 16 of the price. It controls my oil skin and truly keeps me looking Matte.
Hannah F.
Sandy, UT
This is the worst foundation I have ever tried. It's thick, cakey, drying, and oily all at the same time. It felt like I was wearing partially-dried cement on my face. I threw it away quickly. I personally do not recommend
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Not a fan! On someone with dry patches on their skin this clung very badly. Despite this issue, the foundation would have still been a flop whether using fingers, brush, or sponge it was very streaky and very set correctly.
Macy D.
Westfield, ME
This foundation is very thick and cakey. A little really does go a long way, it doesn't take much at all to cover the whole face. Although it does provide decent coverage, it sets into fine lines. But it lasts all day, doesn't streak, and is very blendable and buildable. Overall this isn't my favorite foundation, but it isn't the worst either.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this foundation! I use it every time i put make up on. You can either have a natural look or build it up for full coverage which I love. I have also recommended this to a friend and she loves it just as much as I do.
Lala B.
In my opinion I honestly hate this product. It felt like it wasn't as full coverage as other foundations I have tried. Even though I added a bit of the product onto my beauty blender I kept going back with my finger and having to apply more and more product.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.