8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,219 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: Other more...
This is my first time trying a mousse foundation and omg! The application of this foundation was so easy and smooth. Coverage was outstanding. The color match is everything, i found the shade warm caramel and i could wear this alone. I didn't need to set this. This is my go to foundation now!
This was not my favorite foundation to try... I'm not much of a mousse foundation kinda girl (I like liquid foundation much better) and I just couldn't find a nice shade in this.. The porcelain matched me best but was too light and the shade up was too dark... Felt very drying (because of the matte) and just wasn't impressed. Coverage was nice if you can find your shade! Price is also pretty nice!
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Yes! To my fellow oily skin girls, buy this! I recently picked this product up at my local Walmart after seeing some YouTube makeup tutorials on it, and I am so glad that I did, it really has wonderful coverage, and doesn't break apart on my oily skin throughout the day, and keeps me looking matte, I highly recommend this product, plus you can't really beat the price!
Review for: 200 Soft Beige, 010 Light Porcelain more...
My go to foundation. I love it so much. I use it everyday. A little drop on the fingers go a long way. I love how you can control the thickness of it. So if you put a little on its Light you put on a lot its cake like. It's a great affordable product and I would recommend it to anyone who loves to look extra stunning and loves to have full coverage.
It stay for a long time but the application is a bit cakey. You have have to apply and smooth portions of your face at a time because it dries fast. Light porcelain is normally my shade type in different brand but this is lighter, I use it now for my under eyes only.
Review for: Other more...
The foundation actually has amazing coverage. It is not overly drying to be a matte foundation. BUT, the shade range is HORRIBLE. I have 502 caramel and its not caramel at all it is way lighter than my skintone the bottle is very deceiving. I had to mix it with another foundation. They should really increase the shades.
This is extremely full coverage and very matte. I bought it a few years ago in the wrong shade, it was very pale and more yellow toned. It is a little more heavy which is something I dont mind. You dont need a powder for it or anything. I would not recommend this to people who have dry skin. This is best for oily and acne prone skin.
Thick and disgusting. whenever i'd go to blend it would patch off and it dried really quickly. It felt so heavy for the coverage or lack there of. I hated it and it never looked nice on my face. i recently got the foundation as a gift and i still didn't like it. Too heavy, too drying, too difficult to use.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos