8 colors available

Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of the best full coverage foundations I've ever used. It has a nice thick but not heavy consistency and very creamy and blendable. You'll want to make sure you have moisturized your skin pretty good though as I've noticed it tends to stick to dry patches. I have combination skin and sometimes this foundation cakes up around my chin and eyebrows and other dry spots. It for sure stays matte all day though. I can wear this for about 9-10 hours before it starts feeling slick. Great foundation!
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Bergenfield, NJ
First off, I'd like to say, it is extremely frustrating that the color selection is so small. While my skin color changes a lot during the seasons even at my very lightest I have not been able to match with their darkest shade.
"Well then, why buy it?" you ask. Well, I use the darkest shade as my highlight colour when contouring. The cream, and it is a cream, is just the right consistency to not blend away completely and stay exactly where I put it. It is also very opaque so it covers blemishes amazingly!
Elisa L.
Elisa L.
Perris, CA
This foundation did not work for me, I wanted a matte foundation that would work well and keep me from getting oily and this did the opposite after around 4 hrs of wear my skin was so oily and the foundation was coming off in patches it was just terrible, it does oxidize which was another issue for me, if you have dry patches it will definitely cling to them, the only good thing I have to say that it is a fuller coverage foundation and will cover everything. This was just something I was not a fan of.
M F.
M F.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is okay. I have trouble getting it to dry down completely, even when I set it with a powder. It has good coverage and is quite thick. I have very oily skin and it does work slightly better than most foundations at keeping my skin matte. I would definitely use a primer with this and apply it lightly- a little goes a long way. I apply this with a damp sponge and unlike most foundations where you want to dab and press them into the skin, with this I had better results rubbing it in
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Topeka, KS
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is the most full coverage foundation of any foundation I have ever tried. I love how flawless this can make the complexion. But, it is cakey and there's no way around that. Not a good one for mature skin. I can see this one being amazing for a younger woman with bad acne or acne scars. It is very matte. This makeup also doesn't stay put. It is very emollient. So, it doesn't form a bond with the skin. It will transfer onto glasses, your cell phone, and any clothing item that has a collar.
Candace A.
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this foundation a solid week before I decided I do not like it at all. It's very thick which seems nice at first because it had good coverage but it quickly becomes very cakey. It also is very patchy and it oxidized a horrible shade of orange after an hour of wear. You can also feel it sitting on your skin and it is even a bit sticky to the touch despite being a matte finish. bottom line- DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Spend a few extra bucks for a decent drug store foundation.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Antioch , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is okay. It does keep you matte, although I found that this product starts to clump through out the day. I found it very odd because I've never seen that in a foundation. In some parts of my face foundation would just start to gather and i thought, "okay maybe I just didn't blend it right today" but I found that it did it even the days that I made sure to blend blend blend. It's a medium to full coverage and it's a good foundation. Maybe I just have very oily skin?
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Fulton, IL
Absolutely LOVE this product!! I can get it at my local target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc. and it's only like $5! Lasts me a decent amount of time, simply because I don't wear makeup everyday. When I apply, I put a pea size on my hand between my pointer finger and thumb and use a beauty blender (damp!!) to dab it on. I like this product because it goes on easy, doesn't look cakey, it's matte, has great coverage, and doesn't leave my face oily after a day's worth of wearing it!
Iliana F.
Iliana F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually never wear foundation at all but I was part of a wedding party so I wanted to look my best since the pictures would be around forever. I bought this as my third foundation completely based on the description on the back of the tube. It stated that it was light weight good coverage and this is NOT lightweight. It is thick and settled into every pore on my nose. I felt so self conscious about it all day. It's not how I wanted to feel at a wedding at all.
Alicia Y.
Alicia Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wary of trying out this foundation at first since I had a poor experience with mousse foundations in the past (Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse). However, I had the option of getting a Rimmel product half off with the purchase of one. It does appear thick coming out of the tube, yet feels lightweight once blended into the skin. The trick here is to not use too much of it, or it will look caked on. Setting it with powder made it incredibly long lasting too.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.