BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Erin L.
Middlesbrough
I love how it feels on the skin, really light and soft, not oily like most foundations its nicer to wear and easier to blend also i really enjoy it! I love ittt!
Laura A.
England
Amazing. I've been searching for a great foundation for years and finally found this beauty! It really covers all my pores and makes my skin look amazing, finish off with a face powder/ powder foundation- wa la!
Maria E.
LOVE this foundation! it gives a full coverage and stays mat all day long. Trust me - i have a very oily t-zone. I use it sometimes as a concealer when i need to hide a spot but don't want to wear full make up.
Sorina B.
This foundation has a very good coverage, it leaves my skin matte and so soft but is not good for dry skin.The color range is not so great ,there are only 8 shades, but its so cheap i can't complain
Rebekah W.
Ottawa, Ontario
This foundation has a lightweight feel with great coverage. Easy to apply and can be worn all day with no touch ups. Great during all seasons and I matched my skin tone perfectly.
Courtney H.
Moe, Vic, Aus
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Love this foundation i love how its liquid but when you put it on it feels like powder i find it to really light on my skin and it doesn't even feel like you have any foundation on at all!
Taylor M.
ireland
I have dry skin and love this product! It glides over my skin and feels very light and mousey, however I think that if you have oily skin it definitely wont keep you matte, its a satin finish foundation
Hannah M.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
This product works so good. My friend told me about it after i asked her what foundation she used. Her face had no shine at all. She doesn't even have to wear a setting powder.
Diogo S.
Gaia
It's a bit heavy, but a light hand and a beauty blender help. Also works amazing as a concealer! I just wish there were better color selections, Pale people need foundation too!
Erin S.
Chatham, Ontario
I like this product but I feel it is too easy to put too much on. With some getting use to compared to the other brands I have used, I am sure it would make a good foundation.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.