8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Wasaga Beach, ON
Not too bad of a product,
it does what it says, truly making you look Matte. I really like that this products has a really pale ivory, so much so that I have to go up a colour (never has happened before).
It applies thick, you really do not need much product.

The only real negatives are the size of the bottle and the price.
henna r.
henna r.
canana

I use this with my beauty blender and it is amazing and feels like I don't have any makeup on! Medium coverage and is truly matte.
Charlotte  G.
Charlotte G.
Has very good coverage especially for acne but the product can sometimes feel a bit heavy. This product should not be used for people who have dry skin, I also find that this foundation can be a bit hard to blend in.
Emilia O.
Emilia O.
Oslo,NO
I gave it a 3, because the color selection is really small and i didn't like that it felt soo thick on my skin, but it's a really good foundation for oily skin! :)
P V.
P V.
Perfect for oily skin! I find this foundation to be a really nice foundation. I have oily/acne prone skin, and this covers my blemishes while keeping me matte. The color I got is (at first) a little bit too light for me but after 20 minutes or so, the foundation settles down and matches my skin really well. Sometimes if I have any dry spots the foundation will cling onto them, making them look really bad and weird.. Overall I think its a great cheap foundation for oily skin!
Krissy K.
Krissy K.
I have normal to dry skin but still wanted to try out this foundation. It was a total fail as it is a super thick formula & totally just clung onto all of my dry areas. My sister who has oily skin also did not like this foundation. I believe it was because the texture is just so thick & not really easy to work with.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
It has great coverage and its lightweight too. Perfect for oily skin. I like to use a powder with it but you can use it without powder too.
Laina H.
Laina H.
St Catharines, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely dislike this product. I used it a couple of times to give it the benefit of the doubt, but it just didn't work for me. I was looking for a medium - full coverage, matte foundation for my oily skin. This was definitely matte... and definitely FULL coverage. A little too much, for me. I found this was SO incredibly heavy and cakey on my skin, even just using the tiniest amount. Blending it to look smooth and flawless was a huge task, and even then it felt disgusting on my skin. The price was good, but I would never repurchase it. Now it's just sitting in a drawer, unused.
Rabia Q.
Rabia Q.
Lahore, Pakistan
I recently purchased this foundation i must say that blends out so perfectly that it leaves you with a picture perfect look. soo many different shades are available a thumbs up for that.
alice B.
alice B.
I do like this product especially as my skin is mainly oily. What I will say is that it clings to my dry spitscaround my mouth. I was expecting better things from this as I love the stay matte primer but its OK
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.