4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,983 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I don't really like this foundation. It looks cakey on my face and isn't smooth at all. The shades available are mostly pink toned which is so annoying. I have normal-dry skin and I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone.
If you have really dry skin, then you should probably not buy this foundation. You really need to moisturize beforehand and apply a pore minimizing primer otherwise it will come off as patchy. The matte power of it is true, so if you like that then you might like this product.
I love this product but it gets a little kinky at times. Its pretty shear but a great base for stronger foundations.
I was excited to see this at my local target store, I have oily skin and thought this might help. its very cream and gives ok coverage the colour was a little off my skin tone. I didn't enjoys this and much as I thought I would, I didn't stay matte for very long, may work better for someone with not so oily skink like myself. I don't find myself ever reaching for this product
I really like this foundation, I love the coverage it provides, however the matte is not great for the colder months, not recommended for winter! Also, a little bit of a bigger colour range would be great! I love this product nonetheless and recommend it for people with oily skin! :)
I generally love this product it has a nice colour ,feel and true to name it is matte ( can be improved with powder),The only problem I had was not being able ( in my experience ) to match it with Rimmel's BB cream skin perfecting makeup.
The foundation is giving you a matte finish and the skin looks flawless, on my skin stayed about 5 to 6 hours then I get shiny on my T zone and it felt greasy but I pun on some translucid powder and work perfectly.n conclusion I like this foundation the coverage and finish are both amazing and it really does a good job at keeping your skin look flawless and doesn't feel havy. I will buy it again.
It's okay. It is very thick and full coverage but it does not blend well. I would not recommend apply with a brush.
I never like this foundation because I am so fair and I find that Rimmel London doesn't make foundations for pink toned/fair skin. They are mostly yellow tones. But a few weeks ago I self tanned and It was amazing! I bought it to try it out because I have very oily skin, and it's awesome. Great coverage, Great colour and NOT oily. Leaves my skin matte throughout the night, I can sweat and it stays put!
I love this foundation, it doesn't feel heavy on my skin but it is full coverage and it is MATTE! Which I love. It can tend to sink into your pores and fine lines but nothing a good primer can't fix.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos