4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #76 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,099 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 203 True Beige
My favorite foundation for the summer because it matches my tan face perfectly. It's also affordable and lasts a good amount of time for my oily skin.
The colour of it is a lovely match with my skin tone. But I have dry skin and I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin, it looks patchy in places. It is a lightweight foundation though, not too heavy. It's quite easy to apply but not the best for blending, I would recommend it if you don't have dry skin.
I just bought this product, it is light weight and last long. I found that it broke down around nostrils and in any fine lines I had, and it didn't blend well when I used a brush or beauty blender. Maybe it will work better with fingers
I love this foundation. I purchased it about a week ago. I'd heard mixed reviews, but I was drawn to it as I have oily skin so anything that promises a matte finish deserves a trial run from me. I have to say that it is a matte finish but it doesn't prevent oil from showing which is my only fault. other than that it gives full coverage and lasts for hours. I would recommend this to anyone. there is a limited amount of colours to choose from, and my usual colour, ivory, is a little too dark with this foundation, but it is easily fixed with the stay matte powder.
Just got this in my #UniVoxBox today and LOVE it! It goes on really smooth and is very matte. It doesn't make my skin feel oily like other products have in the past.
AMEN! the one product that is actually what it says it is. Matte all day finish. Love this product but one thing I would say is that the packaging is fairly small. Other than that this foundation is great for everyone who prefers a matte finish.
Swatched many times in store and not impressed. I cannot find any shade that properly matches my skin tone. It is cake and feels thick and grungy. has very poor staying powder and a claim to "matte" that is entirely false. it melts off your skin so easily in summer unlike many foundations I have used and prefer
Love this foundation! The texture, the coverage, how it stays in place all day long! You must be careful though, because applying too much product can cause a hot mess. A little bit of product hoes a long way!
To receive this product in my #univoxbox courtesy of Influenster! It matches my skin tone well and have good coverage. I love that it is not oily looking and doesn't make my face feel gross. When I wear this product it feels like nothing is there, which is something that I look for in a foundation. I would highly suggest trying this product!
This foundation has a lightweight feel with great coverage. Easy to apply and can be worn all day with no touch ups. Great during all seasons and I matched my skin tone perfectly.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos