4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,981 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Amazing coverage, stays well put and a very nice matte finish, perfect for combo/oily skin, very afordable
This foundation has a lightweight feel with great coverage. Easy to apply and can be worn all day with no touch ups. Great during all seasons and I matched my skin tone perfectly.
This foundation does a good job with keeping your skin matte looking, which it claims quite rightly to do but I didn't really like the texture it gave my skin. It very much looked like I was wearing foundation and I prefer a more natural look.
First off I enjoyed the color of this product I received. However being dry skinned this foundation did not work for me. It clung to my dryer patches and made my pores appear larger. However it blended well and smelled nice.
I love this foundation! It's got great coverage, and you don't even need to use concealer with it. I only recently purchased this product, but will definitely be buying it again when this one runs out. It makes my skin feel so soft and light.
This product is extremely full coverage which is overwhelming. You don't need a lot which is nice but it oxidizes (turns orange) really quickly. I used the lightest colour and it was still too dark for my skin. I wrote a full review with pictures on my blog, keepingupwithkenzieb.Blogspot.ca
Amazing, love it for everyday wear. Great formula and leaves skin with a nice finish. Recommend to anyone!
I liked this foundation, can get cakey if you're not careful but I give it a low rating because of the shade range! I'm not that dark but the darkest shade is not at all suitable! Only 6 colors in a line is rediculous
I have dry-combo skin. The colour i picked up was perfect, and it looks great when I first put it on. But when I looked really close, I could see it really made my flaky skin appear flakier, even with a ton of moisturizer underneath. This may be a better summer foundation option for me, will update later.
I don't really like this foundation. It looks cakey on my face and isn't smooth at all. The shades available are mostly pink toned which is so annoying. I have normal-dry skin and I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos