BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Gloribel G.
Gloribel G.
Sabana Seca, PR
For this being a Drug store product I'm absolutely in love with it and its primer. Makeup lasts me basically all day and gives me full coverage.
Denyka Y.
Denyka Y.
I love this foundation! It's got great coverage, and you don't even need to use concealer with it. I only recently purchased this product, but will definitely be buying it again when this one runs out. It makes my skin feel so soft and light.
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Toronto, ON
I found this to be too dark an orange base even in the lightest coulour i also found it felt really heavy and looked cakey on my skin :/
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Love the coverage of this!! For the price the pigmentation of this foundation is incredible. I love the thick mousse texture, its so easy to apply yet feels lightweight on the skin. I have combo skin and I find this to really help keep my T zone matte yet doesn't dry out my cheeks. The packaging on this is so cute and convenient and hygienic with the squeeze tube. Cons: my shade was a little bit pink, but nothing that can't be worked with especially for the price, also if you squeeze out too much product there's really no way to get it back in the tube. Overall love this!!
Tenzin T.
Tenzin T.
Toronto
I love yhis foundation its not too thi k and alwo not too thin but it just covers where you really need it
Emilie T.
Emilie T.
This foundation really moisturised my skin, leaving it fresh and dewy. Within days it felt better, and my fave didn't feel heavy when I was wearing the foundation, as it does with others.
Nicola P.
Nicola P.
Cambridgeshire
This is a very very matte foundation so it's good for people with oily skin, I have combination skin so I put it on the oily parts of my face and mix it with mouistireser on the dryer parts. It works well if you mix it and the coverage is fairly good as well. I do recomens this product it is really good but you have to work fast as it dry's fast.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Northern Ireland
I absolutely love this foundation as it is easily blended and really light. There's no need for a powder to set it either so it saves a lot of time and effort. The price is great for the quality and amount that you get and I've already repurchased it as I was so impressed.
Gaby C.
Gaby C.
Tegucigalpa
Es perfecta para mi piel verdaderamente logra un acabado mate sin llegar a verse reseca controla toda la grasa a lo largo del día de mi rostro la recomiendo totalmente!!
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
I am not a big fan of this foundation. The whole mousse idea wasn't for me, i thought it was very thick and very drying on the skin, did not stay on all day. It is a very affordable drugstore foundation but i wouldn't repurches it..
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.