8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Megan S.
Megan S.
Newcastle Upon Tyne , Tyne and Wear
Just got this in my #UniVoxBox today and LOVE it! It goes on really smooth and is very matte. It doesn't make my skin feel oily like other products have in the past.
Paola R.
Paola R.
Caguas
This has been one of the best drugstore foundations I have ever purchased. I love the amount of coverage and the price. I have very oily skin and it keeps me matte for hours. I set it with a cheap loose powder and it lasts for hours.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Westcock, NB
The coverage from this stuff is amazing! It gives a smooth finish. I use the lightest shade and it still looks orange on my skin. But it's worth the 15 dollars. I'd use a foundation brush instead of a blender though.
chelsea s.
chelsea s.
St.Catharines, ON
My skin tends to easily break out and this is caused by the products i use! it took me forever to find one that actually stayed all day, didn't cause oily skin or breakouts and this was it!
Pearlie K.
Pearlie K.
Aurora, ONTARIO
I got a sample of this in Elle, and I did go back to buy it. I felt like they weren't even the same stuff! The sample worked soooo amazing for me, and the real thing was just ehh. It looks kinda blotchy if I didn't take my time to blend it in, and when it comes out of the tube, it feels really thick. It clinged to my dry spots a bit, but after an hour or so, that was gone..
amy R.
amy R.
Chorley, Lancashire
I usually stay away from mouse foundations however i enjoyed using this. The foundation was abit thick however perfect for an event of a night on the town :)
Erin S.
Erin S.
Chatham, Ontario
I like this product but I feel it is too easy to put too much on. With some getting use to compared to the other brands I have used, I am sure it would make a good foundation.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
LIVERPOOL
Great medium coverage, lasts all day and doesn't look cakey. However there isn't many shade choices and neither the light or medium matches me right.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
I did receive this free from an Influenster box.

This product wasn't my favorite. I find it to be too thick for my liking and doesn't look natural at all on the skin. I have combo normal-oily skin and it just didn't sit well on it. Also tried it in conjunction with my all time favorite powder, the Rimmel Stay Matte, but it just made it look worse.

I'd pass on this one.
Leha M.
Leha M.
Overall it had Good coverage and wasn't shiny on my face at all, I tend to have shiny spots but this covered them without light bouncing off them. This product lasted about 8 hours so a good majority of the day. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.