BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
sus M.
Amazing foundation never tried any better than this, bought it a few years ago when it first came out and never going to use a different one, i have very pale skin and the colours are great, nice pretty packaging that is simple but good looking would definitely recommend to others.
Brittany M.
This is one of my FAVORITE drug store foundations! super cheap! I love how thick and creamy it is, however it can easily appear cakey if too much is used. a little goes a long way with this foundation.
Nola G.
Winnipeg, MB
This foundation does a good job with keeping your skin matte looking, which it claims quite rightly to do but I didn't really like the texture it gave my skin. It very much looked like I was wearing foundation and I prefer a more natural look.
Becky T.
Caroustie, Angus
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I have oily skin and found that sitting in a hot office daily my foundation would melt off by lunchtime. I decided to give this a go and I love it! Stays on till I get home.
Veren S.
Pontianak
My favorite foundation ever and i was just looking for foundation with a matte finish when i found this. will definitely stick to rimmel london and its just perfect for people with oily skin like me!
Nawal S.
jeddah
It is a medium/full coverage foundation. The matte texture is really great for the oil to combination skin. For Dry skin it should be used with the moisturizer. bendable and easy to work with.
i would recommend it to my friends and would buy it again.
Andrea B.
venezuela
I love this first product first because it gives a matte Super Face It is indeed high corvertura, and does not need sealing compacts, plus the cost is low. 100% Recommended
Juliet H.
I liked this product to begin with however it starts to clog your pores the longer you use it for. It can also look quite cakey if not applied properly but overal good product if used the right way
Emily L.
This is a grat drugstore brand. It has good coverage, spreads well and isn't streaky or splotchy. It leaves my skin looking very nice : soft, matte and flawless.

This is a great budget foundation and I've repurchased it a few times.
Gaby C.
Tegucigalpa
Es perfecta para mi piel verdaderamente logra un acabado mate sin llegar a verse reseca controla toda la grasa a lo largo del día de mi rostro la recomiendo totalmente!!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.