BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Stephanie F.
CBS, NL
Excellent coverage, especially when paired with a concealer in trouble areas. I'm have a lot of redness in my cheeks and this helps create a flawless finish. I look good and feel good once I apply this product, so I recommend it!
Carolyn R.
This foundation is very full coverage, but I find you have to be careful using it as it can look overdone very easily. I didn't like how it felt on my skin, it was heavy and I noticed it all day. I have the colour 100 ivory (eu), but I would call it a light beige as it was too dark for me. If the colour was right I would use it sparingly on areas that needed coverage, like a concealer. However this product is just going to the back of the drawer for me.
Macenzie C.
Great cheap foundation with great texture and good quality. really enjoying this
Danielle S.
stittsville, ONT
Just bought this recently and was very happily surprised ! You don't need much for full coverage, goes on smooth and lasts.
Charlotte H.
Essex
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I live by this foundation! It applies so well and the coverage is great. There is a huge range of colours so almost anyone could find their perfect match. Definitely great value for money.
Ceri H.
Absolutely love this foundation! Now I usually use Estée Lauder but was looking for something a bit cheaper to use on a daily basis for work as I didn't want to use double wear all the time at £30 a bottle. I used to use this a while ago but stopped because it made me look orange but I put that down to me buying the completely wrong shade. Fast forward a few years when I know what I'm doing a bit more with makeup and choosing a shade I bought this again in the shade Ivory. I have the oiliest skin known to man! Without makeup my skin will be shiny within an hour of cleansing but this foundation certainly rivals Estée Lauder on staying power, this stuff lasts a full day at work only getting slightly shiny after about 9-10 hours wear in a warm busy environment. Couldn't recommend this enough yes it is a little thick but I do love a full coverage foundation and this is brilliant!
P V.
Perfect for oily skin! I find this foundation to be a really nice foundation. I have oily/acne prone skin, and this covers my blemishes while keeping me matte. The color I got is (at first) a little bit too light for me but after 20 minutes or so, the foundation settles down and matches my skin really well. Sometimes if I have any dry spots the foundation will cling onto them, making them look really bad and weird.. Overall I think its a great cheap foundation for oily skin!
Julie B.
St. John's, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never like this foundation because I am so fair and I find that Rimmel London doesn't make foundations for pink toned/fair skin. They are mostly yellow tones. But a few weeks ago I self tanned and It was amazing! I bought it to try it out because I have very oily skin, and it's awesome. Great coverage, Great colour and NOT oily. Leaves my skin matte throughout the night, I can sweat and it stays put!
Noemí P.
After giving it a try my conclusions are that its coverage it's pretty good, it's light on the skin and it works phenomenal on oily skin. Besides, when I made most use of it was during the summer and it lasted pretty much perfectly all day (it has been great during winter as well). Plus, there's a good variety of shades!
Daphne C.
Guayanilla, Puerto Rico
Got it in the color sand , it goes really light weight, easy to blend, the price is awesome. Try to use it with the rimmel stay matte powder to touch up on you t zone and it will keep you matte much longer.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.