BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
alice B.
I do like this product especially as my skin is mainly oily. What I will say is that it clings to my dry spitscaround my mouth. I was expecting better things from this as I love the stay matte primer but its OK
Sandhya J.
Australia
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
Rimmelandline stay matte liquid mousse foundation is one of the best foundation with offadable price . Natural beige is perfect shade for me. It's blends very well .high coverage. Long-lasting. I love it .
Lyn V.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is a good medium/full coverage foundation. It's not too flattering on dry skin because it tends to cling horribly on dry patches. However, the matte finish is very nice and wears through the day/night without quite melting. Good foundation for less than $10, but not for dry skin types.
Natasha P.
Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated.
Kara S.
Halifax, UK
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Love this product, it is in my everyday make up bag. It had great coverage and doesn't look shiny on the skin. It is also long lasting and makes my face feel smooth and clean. Would recommend this to anyone.
Kristina  W.
Denmark
I love this foundation for a druestore one, for me i feel like it does the job amazing, it is an all right covereage at the price i feel like it is light to medium covereage and for me that is amazing ☺
Ellie J.
This foundation is medium to full coverage of you build it up a little bit, it is a really thick foundation which makes it feel quite heavy on the skin but when you blend it out its feel lightweight.
Ashley P.
Wasaga Beach, ON
Not too bad of a product,
it does what it says, truly making you look Matte. I really like that this products has a really pale ivory, so much so that I have to go up a colour (never has happened before).
It applies thick, you really do not need much product.

The only real negatives are the size of the bottle and the price.
Rowshan A.
I was inspired by kathleenlight, an famour youtube artist,,,,,tried it and loved it so much,,,it just blends with my skin sooo nicely,,,,definitely i will repurchase this :(
Paola R.
Caguas
This has been one of the best drugstore foundations I have ever purchased. I love the amount of coverage and the price. I have very oily skin and it keeps me matte for hours. I set it with a cheap loose powder and it lasts for hours.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.