4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,096 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This foundation will give you affordable, flawless look! can can buy this at any local drug store at CVS, and can return it if you dont love it. I gave this foundation as a gift to my sister and she LOVES it! It is the only foundation she uses and recommends it to every makeup-lover!
I use this with my beauty blender and it is amazing and feels like I don't have any makeup on! Medium coverage and is truly matte.
This foundation has a good price, but I didnt like it that all. First I bought it because the price was perfect and was a new product when I bought it. The texture is terrible, when I took pictures the foundation look so bad I was really disappointed. I preferred a thousand times to go without the foundation than putting in on even if I had it. I did not like the texture, besides that it is so matte the face lines look even more and this foundation when you put it on changes the color to pink... I do not recommend this foundation even though its a great price cause is money wasted.
This is one of my FAVORITE drug store foundations! super cheap! I love how thick and creamy it is, however it can easily appear cakey if too much is used. a little goes a long way with this foundation.
I love it! Despite the bad plastic-like smell, it has a medium to high coverage! I have normal skin and it works well for me :). However sometimes it did oxidize on me
My first problem with this foundation was that it wasn't the right shade for me. Secondly, it looked too cakey. When I saw how cakey it looked I decided to use a damp beauty sponge to apply it the next day. It didn't go on well at all! Instead it ruined my beauty sponge because of how thick and matte the formula was. I couldn't get it to set right.
Great medium coverage, lasts all day and doesn't look cakey. However there isn't many shade choices and neither the light or medium matches me right.
This is one of the worst foundations I have ever tried it made me come up with a load of spots and a very matte finish which is good I puppose if that's what ur looking for can't let it sit on ur face too long without blending in or will be extremely hard to blend.
I got a sample of this in Elle, and I did go back to buy it. I felt like they weren't even the same stuff! The sample worked soooo amazing for me, and the real thing was just ehh. It looks kinda blotchy if I didn't take my time to blend it in, and when it comes out of the tube, it feels really thick. It clinged to my dry spots a bit, but after an hour or so, that was gone..
I heard a few bloggers raving about this product, so I went out and purchased it. I'm not sure whether it's my irritating, awkward combination skin but, after a few hours it looked scaley and discoloured in places! I was disappointed, and wouldn't go out of my way to buy this beauty product. 2/5
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos