BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Juliana P.
Juliana P.
This foundation will give you affordable, flawless look! can can buy this at any local drug store at CVS, and can return it if you dont love it. I gave this foundation as a gift to my sister and she LOVES it! It is the only foundation she uses and recommends it to every makeup-lover!
henna r.
henna r.
canana

I use this with my beauty blender and it is amazing and feels like I don't have any makeup on! Medium coverage and is truly matte.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation has a good price, but I didnt like it that all. First I bought it because the price was perfect and was a new product when I bought it. The texture is terrible, when I took pictures the foundation look so bad I was really disappointed. I preferred a thousand times to go without the foundation than putting in on even if I had it. I did not like the texture, besides that it is so matte the face lines look even more and this foundation when you put it on changes the color to pink... I do not recommend this foundation even though its a great price cause is money wasted.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
This is one of my FAVORITE drug store foundations! super cheap! I love how thick and creamy it is, however it can easily appear cakey if too much is used. a little goes a long way with this foundation.
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
I love it! Despite the bad plastic-like smell, it has a medium to high coverage! I have normal skin and it works well for me :). However sometimes it did oxidize on me
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Youngstown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first problem with this foundation was that it wasn't the right shade for me. Secondly, it looked too cakey. When I saw how cakey it looked I decided to use a damp beauty sponge to apply it the next day. It didn't go on well at all! Instead it ruined my beauty sponge because of how thick and matte the formula was. I couldn't get it to set right.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
LIVERPOOL
Great medium coverage, lasts all day and doesn't look cakey. However there isn't many shade choices and neither the light or medium matches me right.
Hana M.
Hana M.
This is one of the worst foundations I have ever tried it made me come up with a load of spots and a very matte finish which is good I puppose if that's what ur looking for can't let it sit on ur face too long without blending in or will be extremely hard to blend.
Pearlie K.
Pearlie K.
Aurora, ONTARIO
I got a sample of this in Elle, and I did go back to buy it. I felt like they weren't even the same stuff! The sample worked soooo amazing for me, and the real thing was just ehh. It looks kinda blotchy if I didn't take my time to blend it in, and when it comes out of the tube, it feels really thick. It clinged to my dry spots a bit, but after an hour or so, that was gone..
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Kingsthorpe, Northampton
I heard a few bloggers raving about this product, so I went out and purchased it. I'm not sure whether it's my irritating, awkward combination skin but, after a few hours it looked scaley and discoloured in places! I was disappointed, and wouldn't go out of my way to buy this beauty product. 2/5
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.