BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Katie J.
Plymouth, Devon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the application I get from this foundation. I use my beauty blender to apply and I just love the coverage I get. There is a really nice range of skin tones and I really like the fact that it does not oxidise. You can build this up and it last the day.
Bella C.
United Kingdom
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Very smooth and matte, however can turn darker than it was when its was initially applied.
Rowshan A.
I was inspired by kathleenlight, an famour youtube artist,,,,,tried it and loved it so much,,,it just blends with my skin sooo nicely,,,,definitely i will repurchase this :(
Ruth O.
I like this foundation its really easy to aply, a little goes a long way.
Its made for normal to oily skin, NOT for dry skin.
I have troubles with the pink under tone ( I use 201 classic beige). Since I have oily skin I always use a pore filler primer, otherwise you end up seeing the pores on your face. Not a pretty look.
This foundation last really well throughout the day, maybe you will need some pouder in the middle of the day, but that's all.
Overall a nice drugstore foundation
Ellie J.
This foundation is medium to full coverage of you build it up a little bit, it is a really thick foundation which makes it feel quite heavy on the skin but when you blend it out its feel lightweight.
Diane J.
Campbellford, ON
This foundation is great for oily skin but you must us a primer if not it will oxidize and look cakey. if a primer is used the foundation will cover oil and leave a matte finish. Could be drying for dryer skin.
Nichola H.
UK
I used this when doing a friends make up for a night out as it was their own foundation and I was really impressed with the application and coverage!

Bought at a local supermarket it's a bargain and I would buy this myself to use.
Rebecca D.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This product is good if you like a full coverage foundation but I felt as though it was caked onto my face even when using a very small amount
caitlin b.
Review for: 203 True Beige
One of my favorite drugstore foundations. A very good alternative to Tartes Amazonian clay foundation. It has good coverage but it's thick and I have to be careful so it won't look cakey but overall I love it.
Maegan M.
Picture Butte , Albetta
Even though I have dry skin, this foundation is an absolute staple. It literally keeps you matte all day, and has amazing coverage which I really look for in a foundation. The shade range is also pretty good for lighter skin but has more limited options getting into the darker shades. Awesome product Rimmel!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.