BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Juliana P.
Juliana P.
This foundation will give you affordable, flawless look! can can buy this at any local drug store at CVS, and can return it if you dont love it. I gave this foundation as a gift to my sister and she LOVES it! It is the only foundation she uses and recommends it to every makeup-lover!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
To receive this product in my #univoxbox courtesy of Influenster! It matches my skin tone well and have good coverage. I love that it is not oily looking and doesn't make my face feel gross. When I wear this product it feels like nothing is there, which is something that I look for in a foundation. I would highly suggest trying this product!
Tayler G.
Tayler G.
I usually am very open to trying new foundations but I was so disappointed in this. It's soooo thick and very hard to blend out, and the coverage isn't great, makes me look so cakey.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Stay Matte foundation is fantastic. I had an combinated skin and this help me to control the shine on the party photos. I apply it after the primer of the same line. The unique "but" is that this product don't come in many tones. I have acne scars and it has a medium cover, I need concealer, but it's okay. I recommend this if you are shure that you are getting the perfect time for your skin.
greta s.
greta s.
Lithuania LT
I don't own or have this myself but my sister have and i tried it myself for like 5 times or so. My first impresion was that it doesn't look natural on my face when i puted 1st layer and then on top i puted other foundation and it kind of melted in not that bad, so i was surprised. I kind of liked this foundation but i wuold use it only for 1st layer.
The good thing about it its light and matte on top its cheap :)
Nadia T.
Nadia T.
British Columbia, BC
This is a cheap foundation and it is one of my favorites. This foundation is like no other, and in my opinion a little goes a long way. The only thing is that there is not a wide colour selection.
shannon m.
shannon m.
west yowkshire
Amazing, love it for everyday wear. Great formula and leaves skin with a nice finish. Recommend to anyone!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation has a good price, but I didnt like it that all. First I bought it because the price was perfect and was a new product when I bought it. The texture is terrible, when I took pictures the foundation look so bad I was really disappointed. I preferred a thousand times to go without the foundation than putting in on even if I had it. I did not like the texture, besides that it is so matte the face lines look even more and this foundation when you put it on changes the color to pink... I do not recommend this foundation even though its a great price cause is money wasted.
Denyka Y.
Denyka Y.
I love this foundation! It's got great coverage, and you don't even need to use concealer with it. I only recently purchased this product, but will definitely be buying it again when this one runs out. It makes my skin feel so soft and light.
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
New Zealand
I found this this matte foundation very thick but very effective. It has really good coverage and works perfectly with a facial moisturizer.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.