BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Noelle B.
San Miguel, Iloilo
This was a decent foundation. I bought it just right before we went to Florida and it helped keep my oily skin tamed. However, my biggest issue is that there's some white cast whenever I use it and that their shades don't really tend to go to darker skin tones.
Rebecca N.
This is my fav foundation it's so easy to apply and last for so long. It last all day also it doesn't break my skin out . Also it was an amazing packaging and I would buy itagain !!!! Also it is really easy to blend .
Rabia Q.
Lahore, Pakistan
I recently purchased this foundation i must say that blends out so perfectly that it leaves you with a picture perfect look. soo many different shades are available a thumbs up for that.
Amanda B.
Landmark, MB
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This foundation is nice, but I find its a little heavy and sometimes settles into my pores more than I would have liked, even with a really good primer. The coverage is pretty good, but wears quote a bit throughout the day. Probably would not buy again.
Gabriela H.
Doral, Fl
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I loved this foundation. It is moussey and works excellent for me and leaves a matte and flawless look on my face and it is pretty lightweight. I recommend it for semi-oily and oily skin.
Lydia J.
Manchester , Lancashire
Fantastic light foundation with great coverage for daily makeup. I love how easy it comes from the tube, it doesn't get clogged or stuck either which is a bonus. I use this foundation as my everyday go to makeup. It's a superb price and fantastic product.
Izzy S.
England
OMG this is the best foundation of you have oily or have red blemishes like myself! I bought this and it's the best for me it's easy to apply with a beauty blender and you don't need much of it to cover your face!
Caton H.
Hamilton , SC
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is a great matte foundation for a cheap option. This is around $9 I believe and it definitely gives full coverage, you can hide anything with this. It's a thicker foundation but it's very smooth looking and I've never had any issues with breakouts.
Abbi S.
North Yorkshire, UK
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This product gives a great matte finish, especially if you have oily skin. I found that it tended to cling to my dry ares and look quite cakey and patchy, so its not great if you have dry skin. It's great paired with Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder.
Justine D.
Ottawa
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
LOVE it. Its so inexpensive and gives you good light coverage. Its more of a bb cream than a foundation though in my opinion. I mix it with other foundation to get fuller coverage.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.