8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,247 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
This was a decent foundation. I bought it just right before we went to Florida and it helped keep my oily skin tamed. However, my biggest issue is that there's some white cast whenever I use it and that their shades don't really tend to go to darker skin tones.
This is my fav foundation it's so easy to apply and last for so long. It last all day also it doesn't break my skin out . Also it was an amazing packaging and I would buy itagain !!!! Also it is really easy to blend .
I recently purchased this foundation i must say that blends out so perfectly that it leaves you with a picture perfect look. soo many different shades are available a thumbs up for that.
This foundation is nice, but I find its a little heavy and sometimes settles into my pores more than I would have liked, even with a really good primer. The coverage is pretty good, but wears quote a bit throughout the day. Probably would not buy again.
Fantastic light foundation with great coverage for daily makeup. I love how easy it comes from the tube, it doesn't get clogged or stuck either which is a bonus. I use this foundation as my everyday go to makeup. It's a superb price and fantastic product.
OMG this is the best foundation of you have oily or have red blemishes like myself! I bought this and it's the best for me it's easy to apply with a beauty blender and you don't need much of it to cover your face!
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is a great matte foundation for a cheap option. This is around $9 I believe and it definitely gives full coverage, you can hide anything with this. It's a thicker foundation but it's very smooth looking and I've never had any issues with breakouts.
This product gives a great matte finish, especially if you have oily skin. I found that it tended to cling to my dry ares and look quite cakey and patchy, so its not great if you have dry skin. It's great paired with Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos