8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Millie B.
Millie B.
England
I started using this product as it was the cheapest but best quality product I could find At the time. It's the best foundation if you're looking for a low coverage foundation as my skin is clear and pale and it covered perfectly, however I don't know how it would be if you had acne or problemed skin. The product is very matte and stays matte throughout the day and I would recommend for any skin types e.g oily/combination.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Hamilton , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation could be great but it does have some flaws. I love how perfect and smooth it makes your skin look. However I find it quite heavy on the skin for my liking and the shade I chose is just too pink for my skin, and my skin is quite pink toned to begin with. I have a hard time believing this shade would work for many people. It does have a matte finish but doesn't last all day.
Emilie T.
Emilie T.
This foundation really moisturised my skin, leaving it fresh and dewy. Within days it felt better, and my fave didn't feel heavy when I was wearing the foundation, as it does with others.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Got this product when it first cane out and was so excited to try it. What a disappointment for me though. Its very thick and very full coverage. It did keep me matte but was so cakey no matter how I applied it. I tried many times to get this to work for me ex. different application methods, different moisturizer/primer, bare faced, different setting powder or just setting spray. wouldn't buy this again I ended up giving it away.
Syd J.
Syd J.
I wasn't super impressed with this product. I suppose it is what it says, a mousse foundation, but the consistency makes it very difficult to blend and it is very obvious on the skin. It easily gets cakey and is not a nice texture.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drugstore option foundation. Its blends like a charm and is light weight with medium coverage. One thing for sure is, you need to set it with powder or it will come off through the day.
Caryn B.
Caryn B.
Winnipeg, MB
For my skin type the formulation in this foundation doesn't work. I have oiler skin and most of the time Matte foundations work great, but this was too matte for me and made my skin look caked on with makeup despiteonly using a bit.
alice B.
alice B.
I do like this product especially as my skin is mainly oily. What I will say is that it clings to my dry spitscaround my mouth. I was expecting better things from this as I love the stay matte primer but its OK
Pearlie K.
Pearlie K.
Aurora, ONTARIO
I got a sample of this in Elle, and I did go back to buy it. I felt like they weren't even the same stuff! The sample worked soooo amazing for me, and the real thing was just ehh. It looks kinda blotchy if I didn't take my time to blend it in, and when it comes out of the tube, it feels really thick. It clinged to my dry spots a bit, but after an hour or so, that was gone..
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Oh, this product is crear! Really. I love this mousse <3 love, crear, beuatifull, love love love love love loveeeeeeeeeee greaaat
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.