4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,041 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
On my skin i find it very cakey and clings to my dry spots although my oily friend loves this she finds its great for keeping the shine away
Amazing coverage, stays well put and a very nice matte finish, perfect for combo/oily skin, very afordable
The Rimmel Stay Matte Foundtaion is very nicely applied onto the skin, I do use a beauty blender which makes it a lot more smoother, it definetley has a matte finish but I like to use some powder on top just for good measure. I have dry and sensitive skin and this hasn't gave me any breakouts at all! I've got 3 extra bottles of this in my vanity cause I love it that much, I use ivory and I find it a very full coverage and not extremely streaky foundation, it does have a tiny bit of streakiness if you use just a brush but if you use a beauty blender it will definetley blend it out. It only costs about €8 in my local Primark so I'm guessing it isn't much more expensive in any other drugstore or if it's the same price as I haven't seen it that much in other drugstores. Definetley worth the money and would totally recommend it, I think it'd be more streaky on oily skin as usually matte foundations do apply slightly more streaky on oily skin, hope this helps someone 💙
This is by far one of my favvvv foundations its so thick but yet so easy to apply i use very little and it goes a longgg way, it will last you a long time if you use it right i def. recommend this amazingggggg product to everyone:)
I have very dry skin, so I should have known better to buy this product. It intensified the look of my pores and left my skin feeling so, so dry. If you need mattifying/have oily skin, this may just be the product for you. (Also, I find that Rimmel products smell strange.)
I have tried this foundation before and loved it for a while but the colour options are a bit hazey. It is full coverage but does feel a bit heavy on the skin this foundation is definitely matte it good for the price and i would recommend it but i dont know if i would use it again.
I really like this foundation. I generally use a lighter weight foundation for day to day use, but use this when dressing up to go out or when I want more coverage. I agree that there isn't very many shades, but I was lucky to find one that matches my skin perfectly. Love how smooth it goes on and how it stays!
Review for: 203 True Beige
This product gives a great matte finish, especially if you have oily skin. I found that it tended to cling to my dry ares and look quite cakey and patchy, so its not great if you have dry skin. It's great paired with Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder.
I use this with my beauty blender and it is amazing and feels like I don't have any makeup on! Medium coverage and is truly matte.
I hate a heavy foundation and this is def not a heavy foundation. Use a sponge to help with the application and its like you have a naked face.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos