BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Rebekah W.
Ottawa, Ontario
This foundation has a lightweight feel with great coverage. Easy to apply and can be worn all day with no touch ups. Great during all seasons and I matched my skin tone perfectly.
Linda C.
ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate a heavy foundation and this is def not a heavy foundation. Use a sponge to help with the application and its like you have a naked face.
Diogo S.
Gaia
It's a bit heavy, but a light hand and a beauty blender help. Also works amazing as a concealer! I just wish there were better color selections, Pale people need foundation too!
Erin S.
Chatham, Ontario
I like this product but I feel it is too easy to put too much on. With some getting use to compared to the other brands I have used, I am sure it would make a good foundation.
Popovici A.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I am kind of disappointed of this foundation. I do have oily skin and i expected this to look pretty good on me, but it was not the case. It has full coverage and a thick consistency and ,at least on me, it just ends up looking heavy and not necessarily matte, but definitely gross.
Hannah D.
Great coverage, but I find it too cakey for me. This is exactly what it was advertised not to be, so it's a little disappointing. A good foundation though, high coverage and a really nice colour.
Niamh  L.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I didn't like this product that much, it has a nice consistency but when it dried out my skin and gave me breakouts. It might be good for extremely oily skin but for my normal skin it just didn't work.
Bailey A.
I have combination skin and this mouse foundation is great on the hydrated areas of my face but as soon as i try to caver a dry spot it clumps up and has terrible coverage.
Amanda M.
Windsor, ON
Great for pale skin. But very thick and difficult to blend. You assume it would be lightweight because it is moose, but it is not. Great for a matte finish. Mixed feelings.
Glorimar C.
Yauco , Puerto Rico
Love this product its a very light coverage wish it was more creamy and a little more coverage but for a daily use its perfect and affordable..
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.