8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Ann F.
Ann F.
Dublin
On my skin i find it very cakey and clings to my dry spots although my oily friend loves this she finds its great for keeping the shine away
Paulina A.
Paulina A.
Co. Offaly
Amazing coverage, stays well put and a very nice matte finish, perfect for combo/oily skin, very afordable
Katelyn N.
Katelyn N.
Ballinasloe
The Rimmel Stay Matte Foundtaion is very nicely applied onto the skin, I do use a beauty blender which makes it a lot more smoother, it definetley has a matte finish but I like to use some powder on top just for good measure. I have dry and sensitive skin and this hasn't gave me any breakouts at all! I've got 3 extra bottles of this in my vanity cause I love it that much, I use ivory and I find it a very full coverage and not extremely streaky foundation, it does have a tiny bit of streakiness if you use just a brush but if you use a beauty blender it will definetley blend it out. It only costs about €8 in my local Primark so I'm guessing it isn't much more expensive in any other drugstore or if it's the same price as I haven't seen it that much in other drugstores. Definetley worth the money and would totally recommend it, I think it'd be more streaky on oily skin as usually matte foundations do apply slightly more streaky on oily skin, hope this helps someone 💙
Luly G.
Luly G.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of my favvvv foundations its so thick but yet so easy to apply i use very little and it goes a longgg way, it will last you a long time if you use it right i def. recommend this amazingggggg product to everyone:)
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Ottawa
I have very dry skin, so I should have known better to buy this product. It intensified the look of my pores and left my skin feeling so, so dry. If you need mattifying/have oily skin, this may just be the product for you. (Also, I find that Rimmel products smell strange.)
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
I have tried this foundation before and loved it for a while but the colour options are a bit hazey. It is full coverage but does feel a bit heavy on the skin this foundation is definitely matte it good for the price and i would recommend it but i dont know if i would use it again.
Julie E.
Julie E.
Lazo, BC
I really like this foundation. I generally use a lighter weight foundation for day to day use, but use this when dressing up to go out or when I want more coverage. I agree that there isn't very many shades, but I was lucky to find one that matches my skin perfectly. Love how smooth it goes on and how it stays!
Abbi S.
Abbi S.
North Yorkshire, UK
Review for: 203 True Beige
This product gives a great matte finish, especially if you have oily skin. I found that it tended to cling to my dry ares and look quite cakey and patchy, so its not great if you have dry skin. It's great paired with Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder.
henna r.
henna r.
canana

I use this with my beauty blender and it is amazing and feels like I don't have any makeup on! Medium coverage and is truly matte.
Linda C.
Linda C.
ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate a heavy foundation and this is def not a heavy foundation. Use a sponge to help with the application and its like you have a naked face.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.