4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,134 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This foundation has a lightweight feel with great coverage. Easy to apply and can be worn all day with no touch ups. Great during all seasons and I matched my skin tone perfectly.
I hate a heavy foundation and this is def not a heavy foundation. Use a sponge to help with the application and its like you have a naked face.
It's a bit heavy, but a light hand and a beauty blender help. Also works amazing as a concealer! I just wish there were better color selections, Pale people need foundation too!
I like this product but I feel it is too easy to put too much on. With some getting use to compared to the other brands I have used, I am sure it would make a good foundation.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I am kind of disappointed of this foundation. I do have oily skin and i expected this to look pretty good on me, but it was not the case. It has full coverage and a thick consistency and ,at least on me, it just ends up looking heavy and not necessarily matte, but definitely gross.
Great coverage, but I find it too cakey for me. This is exactly what it was advertised not to be, so it's a little disappointing. A good foundation though, high coverage and a really nice colour.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I didn't like this product that much, it has a nice consistency but when it dried out my skin and gave me breakouts. It might be good for extremely oily skin but for my normal skin it just didn't work.
I have combination skin and this mouse foundation is great on the hydrated areas of my face but as soon as i try to caver a dry spot it clumps up and has terrible coverage.
Great for pale skin. But very thick and difficult to blend. You assume it would be lightweight because it is moose, but it is not. Great for a matte finish. Mixed feelings.
Love this product its a very light coverage wish it was more creamy and a little more coverage but for a daily use its perfect and affordable..
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos