The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,980 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 390 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I started using this product as it was the cheapest but best quality product I could find At the time. It's the best foundation if you're looking for a low coverage foundation as my skin is clear and pale and it covered perfectly, however I don't know how it would be if you had acne or problemed skin. The product is very matte and stays matte throughout the day and I would recommend for any skin types e.g oily/combination.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation could be great but it does have some flaws. I love how perfect and smooth it makes your skin look. However I find it quite heavy on the skin for my liking and the shade I chose is just too pink for my skin, and my skin is quite pink toned to begin with. I have a hard time believing this shade would work for many people. It does have a matte finish but doesn't last all day.
This foundation really moisturised my skin, leaving it fresh and dewy. Within days it felt better, and my fave didn't feel heavy when I was wearing the foundation, as it does with others.
Got this product when it first cane out and was so excited to try it. What a disappointment for me though. Its very thick and very full coverage. It did keep me matte but was so cakey no matter how I applied it. I tried many times to get this to work for me ex. different application methods, different moisturizer/primer, bare faced, different setting powder or just setting spray. wouldn't buy this again I ended up giving it away.
I wasn't super impressed with this product. I suppose it is what it says, a mousse foundation, but the consistency makes it very difficult to blend and it is very obvious on the skin. It easily gets cakey and is not a nice texture.
This is a great drugstore option foundation. Its blends like a charm and is light weight with medium coverage. One thing for sure is, you need to set it with powder or it will come off through the day.
For my skin type the formulation in this foundation doesn't work. I have oiler skin and most of the time Matte foundations work great, but this was too matte for me and made my skin look caked on with makeup despiteonly using a bit.
I do like this product especially as my skin is mainly oily. What I will say is that it clings to my dry spitscaround my mouth. I was expecting better things from this as I love the stay matte primer but its OK
I got a sample of this in Elle, and I did go back to buy it. I felt like they weren't even the same stuff! The sample worked soooo amazing for me, and the real thing was just ehh. It looks kinda blotchy if I didn't take my time to blend it in, and when it comes out of the tube, it feels really thick. It clinged to my dry spots a bit, but after an hour or so, that was gone..
Oh, this product is crear! Really. I love this mousse <3 love, crear, beuatifull, love love love love love loveeeeeeeeeee greaaat
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos