BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Melanie G.
This is a good foundation, has really good coverage I would say, but it's also pretty thick and makes you look cakey if you put too much on. Don't use a lot. Not to mention it's only around $6. Definitely matte. Would buy again.
Justine D.
Ottawa
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
LOVE it. Its so inexpensive and gives you good light coverage. Its more of a bb cream than a foundation though in my opinion. I mix it with other foundation to get fuller coverage.
Daphne C.
Guayanilla, Puerto Rico
Got it in the color sand , it goes really light weight, easy to blend, the price is awesome. Try to use it with the rimmel stay matte powder to touch up on you t zone and it will keep you matte much longer.
Olivia G.
I purchased this as an impulse and I couldn't be happier that I did. absolutely love the way this cover my scarring. I love the way it feels on my skin. Would definitely recommend this. One of my favorites.
Zuleyca R.
Mayaguez
This foundation works just great for my oily skin! It has great coverage and gives a matte finish! It makes my skin look great! It is really really affordable! I absolutely recommend if you have oily skin!
Chelsey P.
Onoway
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I loved this product. I have oily skin and so often found that half way through the day my skin looked and felt so oily. This product stays on your skin and really does look and STAY matte. I never experienced a breakout with this product either.
sus M.
Amazing foundation never tried any better than this, bought it a few years ago when it first came out and never going to use a different one, i have very pale skin and the colours are great, nice pretty packaging that is simple but good looking would definitely recommend to others.
Kelsey D.
Toronto, Ontario
I just bought this product, it is light weight and last long. I found that it broke down around nostrils and in any fine lines I had, and it didn't blend well when I used a brush or beauty blender. Maybe it will work better with fingers
Nola G.
Winnipeg, MB
This foundation does a good job with keeping your skin matte looking, which it claims quite rightly to do but I didn't really like the texture it gave my skin. It very much looked like I was wearing foundation and I prefer a more natural look.
Megan S.
Newcastle Upon Tyne , Tyne and Wear
Just got this in my #UniVoxBox today and LOVE it! It goes on really smooth and is very matte. It doesn't make my skin feel oily like other products have in the past.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.