8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
I find this product long lasting, and it does stay matte the entire time, however even thought most of the time I had difficulty finding a foundation with full enough coverage, this one I find is a bit too heavy on my face. The formula claims to be lightweight, and I will still use the bottle up, but I worry its clogging my pores up too much to actually be helpful. I would recommend taking a moisturizer and mixing it together with it before applying in order to DIY a bb cream from it, to make it more comfortable.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
It has great coverage and its lightweight too. Perfect for oily skin. I like to use a powder with it but you can use it without powder too.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Wasaga Beach, ON
Not too bad of a product,
it does what it says, truly making you look Matte. I really like that this products has a really pale ivory, so much so that I have to go up a colour (never has happened before).
It applies thick, you really do not need much product.

The only real negatives are the size of the bottle and the price.
mealz n.
mealz n.
I just used this product and although it has great coverage, i found that it gets quite gunky, i don't know if this a result of incorrect application but its definitely not a go-to foundation. i also found that when applied its really gunky and thick. the feeling of this makes me think that its clogging my pores, and because of being an acne sufferer this is crucial to me. i would much prefer BB cream. Although having not had a good turn-out, this is only my first use of the product, might consider giving it another try as it has had many positive reviews
Brieanna S.
Brieanna S.
Cleveland, OH
I LOVE this product. I bought it on a whim after my last foundation was absolutely terrible, and I was impressed. It covers very well, but doesn't seem too heavy on my face. Paired with the corresponding primer it is perfect. The color selection was a little disappointing. I had to buy the darkest color they had, and it was still too light, but I just purchased a bronzer to make up the difference. Very happy with the product, I would definitely recommend it to anyone with super oily skin.
Evie G.
Evie G.
England
Ludicrously amazing! Soft and silky on the skin! Unfortunately tested on animals, which is a big downer for me personally. However there's lots of benefits to this product, such as the great quality coverage on the skin it lasts extremely well for 12hrs tbh!!! 😃
Diogo S.
Diogo S.
Gaia
It's a bit heavy, but a light hand and a beauty blender help. Also works amazing as a concealer! I just wish there were better color selections, Pale people need foundation too!
Caryn B.
Caryn B.
Winnipeg, MB
For my skin type the formulation in this foundation doesn't work. I have oiler skin and most of the time Matte foundations work great, but this was too matte for me and made my skin look caked on with makeup despiteonly using a bit.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
San Juan , Puerto Rico
This is a great foundation for the price, I even like it more than a lot of my high end products. I do think there is a need for more skin tone colors, as I'm always too tan or too light for them. When buying consider that the colors tend to be lighter than they look.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Digby, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this stuff. I wear it all year long and it makes my skin look flawless. It is very lightweight. In the summer, my face does not get oily while wearing this product. It is a great price as well.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.