8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,217 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is a good foundation, has really good coverage I would say, but it's also pretty thick and makes you look cakey if you put too much on. Don't use a lot. Not to mention it's only around $6. Definitely matte. Would buy again.
Got it in the color sand , it goes really light weight, easy to blend, the price is awesome. Try to use it with the rimmel stay matte powder to touch up on you t zone and it will keep you matte much longer.
I purchased this as an impulse and I couldn't be happier that I did. absolutely love the way this cover my scarring. I love the way it feels on my skin. Would definitely recommend this. One of my favorites.
This foundation works just great for my oily skin! It has great coverage and gives a matte finish! It makes my skin look great! It is really really affordable! I absolutely recommend if you have oily skin!
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I loved this product. I have oily skin and so often found that half way through the day my skin looked and felt so oily. This product stays on your skin and really does look and STAY matte. I never experienced a breakout with this product either.
Amazing foundation never tried any better than this, bought it a few years ago when it first came out and never going to use a different one, i have very pale skin and the colours are great, nice pretty packaging that is simple but good looking would definitely recommend to others.
I just bought this product, it is light weight and last long. I found that it broke down around nostrils and in any fine lines I had, and it didn't blend well when I used a brush or beauty blender. Maybe it will work better with fingers
This foundation does a good job with keeping your skin matte looking, which it claims quite rightly to do but I didn't really like the texture it gave my skin. It very much looked like I was wearing foundation and I prefer a more natural look.
Just got this in my #UniVoxBox today and LOVE it! It goes on really smooth and is very matte. It doesn't make my skin feel oily like other products have in the past.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos