8 colors available

Janece V.
Janece V.
Carolina, PR
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMEN! the one product that is actually what it says it is. Matte all day finish. Love this product but one thing I would say is that the packaging is fairly small. Other than that this foundation is great for everyone who prefers a matte finish.
Abbi S.
Abbi S.
North Yorkshire, UK
Review for: 203 True Beige
This product gives a great matte finish, especially if you have oily skin. I found that it tended to cling to my dry ares and look quite cakey and patchy, so its not great if you have dry skin. It's great paired with Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder.
Nadia T.
Nadia T.
British Columbia, BC
This is a cheap foundation and it is one of my favorites. This foundation is like no other, and in my opinion a little goes a long way. The only thing is that there is not a wide colour selection.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Barrie
I do like this product, although Ive had issues with finding what brush would be best to apply it with. But blending with my fingers solves that.
Very light, medium coverage. Settles really well on the skin after time
My only con with it is that my oily skin will seep through it over a few hours, but that can be fixed with extra powder
Great product otherwise!
Dakotah  G.
Dakotah G.
Dugald, MB
Very thick foundation.. not the easiest to work with. Do not use if you already have dry skin because it'll dry it out even more.
Chloe A.
Chloe A.
A good foundation that lasts a couple of hours. Easy to apply but does wear if fairly quickly so not really practical for everyday use. Lightweight really.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Canada
Review for: 203 True Beige
My favorite foundation for the summer because it matches my tan face perfectly. It's also affordable and lasts a good amount of time for my oily skin.
Tenzin T.
Tenzin T.
Toronto
I love yhis foundation its not too thi k and alwo not too thin but it just covers where you really need it
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
HC 2 BOX 16545 Arecibo, PR 00612
I love this Foundation, is the best foundation. It is a foundation that is not only cheap but covers enough. Leave your face beautiful and it is very durable.
Kiley B.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
First off I enjoyed the color of this product I received. However being dry skinned this foundation did not work for me. It clung to my dryer patches and made my pores appear larger. However it blended well and smelled nice.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.