BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Katilyn K.
Katilyn K.
Kathleen, GA
This foundation is amazing. I don't wear make up that often. And I've been looking for something that doesn't make my face look oily and Rimmel nailed it with this foundation. It's not real expensive either!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Manassas , VA
This product is nice. It does stay matte as it claims. The only thing that I do not like is that it does not melt into my skin and it is obvious that I am wearing foundation. Also it does make my face itch.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I used to love this before I got into high end make up. It's been awhile since I've used it, and I probably wasn't applying it the best way- I did stay matte but it is pretty thick and can look cakey easily
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Baraga, MI
Review for: 203 True Beige
I personally like this product. I'm not crazy about it. It lasts with really nice coverage for about maybe 2-4 hours but after that it starts to get almost crackly looking and goes from 0-100 really quick
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
I love this foundation for imperfections. I apply it right on every zit/dark spot I have under my regular foundation and it covers nicely. The foundation is decently heavy, which provides nice coverage.
Regi W.
Regi W.
Personally, I did not like this foundation. I found that it was way too heavy on my skin and made my pores feel clogged, which made them appear to be bigger. I returned it within five days of having it.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Somerset
I love this foundation. I wear it almost everyday. The foundation lasts all day long. It's easy to apply, but on the thicker side. I like to add a drop of Argan oil in it to make it lighter and thinner.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
I have really oily skin and I find that this foundation keeps my skin looking matte and oil free up to eight hours during the day! It's a great drug store brand foundation with a budget friendly price.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've found this to be great. I use it under my eyes before I use my powder. It never "melts" or creases. In my opinion it's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. I would buy it again at Walgreens.
Mir M.
Mir M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is my HOLY GRAIL! If you have a lot to cover on your face, this product is just the thing for that. I will forever use this foundation it has full coverage and feels great on your skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.