4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,158 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I really wanted to like this foundation. When it first goes on it has great coverage but it breaks up around you nose and other places like crazy. It caked up and falls into lines. Does not work well for me.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I am not the perfect customer for the product as I prefer a dewy look, but I do think the formula in this is very nice. Lightweight and smooth, blends easily, but I don't think it offered a ton of coverage.
This is absolutely terrible. It's super creamy and thick. The finish is so matte that it clings to every dry patch. No matter what skin type it sucks. I would not recommend this for dry skin at all. I would never recommend this to anyone ever.
eh. It sticks to dry spots, and is really thick. It does not make you as matte as it really states. Since I have dry skin I didnt really like it but I gave it to my friend with combination skin and she really enjoyed it. I think it matter how your skin reacts to it, but its not for me
This stuff is amazing! I think I use the lightest shade they make. It's super thick and has great coverage and consistency. I apply dots all over my face, distribute with a stippling brush, and blend with a beauty blender! I love this product
Review for: 100 Ivory
It's so comparable to tarts Amazonian clay foundation. The consistency is nice and doesn't feel heavy. I'm still trying to figure out the colors as they are too light or too orange. Awesome for the price!
It feels itchy and cakes. I did not feel like it kept me from being oily and it dried dark. I bought a shade that had ivory in the name and it was way too dark. I looked like an orange cakey mess. I returned the product.
This foundation is very thick and would work well with people with very oily skin. It's a very matte finish and doesn't work well with my dry skin. Also i had to add some oil to mine so it wouldn't flake.
Coverage of this foundation is equal to a BB cream. It is more likely used as a moisturizing tint rather that a solid foundation. Smell isn't horrible but neither is it good. I don't recommend unless you are looking for a tint of moisture.
I love this foundation. I have oily skin and it's hard to find a foundation that will last all day. It's full coverage for me. It's very affordable. I've tried lots of foundations and this is my favorite.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos