8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,220 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I bought this product the other day and instantly love it...blends well with my shade and its not that liquify like other i have use in the past. Gonna make sure i buy this the next time im out of foundation. Also the price its not that bad.
This is a great foundation for the price, I even like it more than a lot of my high end products. I do think there is a need for more skin tone colors, as I'm always too tan or too light for them. When buying consider that the colors tend to be lighter than they look.
Ludicrously amazing! Soft and silky on the skin! Unfortunately tested on animals, which is a big downer for me personally. However there's lots of benefits to this product, such as the great quality coverage on the skin it lasts extremely well for 12hrs tbh!!! 😃
This was a decent foundation. I bought it just right before we went to Florida and it helped keep my oily skin tamed. However, my biggest issue is that there's some white cast whenever I use it and that their shades don't really tend to go to darker skin tones.
I recently purchased this foundation i must say that blends out so perfectly that it leaves you with a picture perfect look. soo many different shades are available a thumbs up for that.
This is my fav foundation it's so easy to apply and last for so long. It last all day also it doesn't break my skin out . Also it was an amazing packaging and I would buy itagain !!!! Also it is really easy to blend .
This foundation is nice, but I find its a little heavy and sometimes settles into my pores more than I would have liked, even with a really good primer. The coverage is pretty good, but wears quote a bit throughout the day. Probably would not buy again.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is a great matte foundation for a cheap option. This is around $9 I believe and it definitely gives full coverage, you can hide anything with this. It's a thicker foundation but it's very smooth looking and I've never had any issues with breakouts.
This product gives a great matte finish, especially if you have oily skin. I found that it tended to cling to my dry ares and look quite cakey and patchy, so its not great if you have dry skin. It's great paired with Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos