8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Pearlie K.
Pearlie K.
Aurora, ONTARIO
I got a sample of this in Elle, and I did go back to buy it. I felt like they weren't even the same stuff! The sample worked soooo amazing for me, and the real thing was just ehh. It looks kinda blotchy if I didn't take my time to blend it in, and when it comes out of the tube, it feels really thick. It clinged to my dry spots a bit, but after an hour or so, that was gone..
Gloribel G.
Gloribel G.
Sabana Seca, PR
For this being a Drug store product I'm absolutely in love with it and its primer. Makeup lasts me basically all day and gives me full coverage.
Nicola P.
Nicola P.
Cambridgeshire
This is a very very matte foundation so it's good for people with oily skin, I have combination skin so I put it on the oily parts of my face and mix it with mouistireser on the dryer parts. It works well if you mix it and the coverage is fairly good as well. I do recomens this product it is really good but you have to work fast as it dry's fast.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Bradford
The texture of the product feels very light weight but once applied to the skin it becomes very flakey. Like the fact that it gives off a matte finish to control throughout the day but it feels too heavy on my skin.
abigail p.
abigail p.
fort mcmurray
This is the only foundation that doesn't make my skin look flakey it doesn't break out my skin and it stays matte even though its a bit cheaper its really good and a little goes along way when i empty this i will deffentily repurchase this
Denyka Y.
Denyka Y.
I love this foundation! It's got great coverage, and you don't even need to use concealer with it. I only recently purchased this product, but will definitely be buying it again when this one runs out. It makes my skin feel so soft and light.
Gaby C.
Gaby C.
Tegucigalpa
Es perfecta para mi piel verdaderamente logra un acabado mate sin llegar a verse reseca controla toda la grasa a lo largo del día de mi rostro la recomiendo totalmente!!
Andreea I.
Andreea I.
Love this foundation! The texture, the coverage, how it stays in place all day long! You must be careful though, because applying too much product can cause a hot mess. A little bit of product hoes a long way!
Nadia T.
Nadia T.
British Columbia, BC
This is a cheap foundation and it is one of my favorites. This foundation is like no other, and in my opinion a little goes a long way. The only thing is that there is not a wide colour selection.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
The colour of it is a lovely match with my skin tone. But I have dry skin and I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin, it looks patchy in places. It is a lightweight foundation though, not too heavy. It's quite easy to apply but not the best for blending, I would recommend it if you don't have dry skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.