The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,980 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 390 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Clings to dry spots, but I have heard people with oilier skin rave about this product. Just not for me.
A good foundation that lasts a couple of hours. Easy to apply but does wear if fairly quickly so not really practical for everyday use. Lightweight really.
This foundation does a good job with keeping your skin matte looking, which it claims quite rightly to do but I didn't really like the texture it gave my skin. It very much looked like I was wearing foundation and I prefer a more natural look.
This foundation has a very good coverage, it leaves my skin matte and so soft but is not good for dry skin.The color range is not so great ,there are only 8 shades, but its so cheap i can't complain
WANTA TRY HOW CAN I GET THE BOX. PLS I KNOW ILL LOVE IT. SO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-STITED
I absolutely dislike this product. I used it a couple of times to give it the benefit of the doubt, but it just didn't work for me. I was looking for a medium - full coverage, matte foundation for my oily skin. This was definitely matte... and definitely FULL coverage. A little too much, for me. I found this was SO incredibly heavy and cakey on my skin, even just using the tiniest amount. Blending it to look smooth and flawless was a huge task, and even then it felt disgusting on my skin. The price was good, but I would never repurchase it. Now it's just sitting in a drawer, unused.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I live by this foundation! It applies so well and the coverage is great. There is a huge range of colours so almost anyone could find their perfect match. Definitely great value for money.
Perfect for oily skin! I find this foundation to be a really nice foundation. I have oily/acne prone skin, and this covers my blemishes while keeping me matte. The color I got is (at first) a little bit too light for me but after 20 minutes or so, the foundation settles down and matches my skin really well. Sometimes if I have any dry spots the foundation will cling onto them, making them look really bad and weird.. Overall I think its a great cheap foundation for oily skin!
I have oily skin and this product did not work at all. I used the Stay Matte powder with it and even then, my makeup was sticky and oxidized within an hour. It also looks very cakey and unnatural. Strongly do not recommend.
It's a bit heavy, but a light hand and a beauty blender help. Also works amazing as a concealer! I just wish there were better color selections, Pale people need foundation too!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos