BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Soleil R.
Bayamon, PR
I bought this product the other day and instantly love it...blends well with my shade and its not that liquify like other i have use in the past. Gonna make sure i buy this the next time im out of foundation. Also the price its not that bad.
Natalie R.
San Juan , Puerto Rico
This is a great foundation for the price, I even like it more than a lot of my high end products. I do think there is a need for more skin tone colors, as I'm always too tan or too light for them. When buying consider that the colors tend to be lighter than they look.
Evie G.
England
Ludicrously amazing! Soft and silky on the skin! Unfortunately tested on animals, which is a big downer for me personally. However there's lots of benefits to this product, such as the great quality coverage on the skin it lasts extremely well for 12hrs tbh!!! 😃
Noelle B.
San Miguel, Iloilo
This was a decent foundation. I bought it just right before we went to Florida and it helped keep my oily skin tamed. However, my biggest issue is that there's some white cast whenever I use it and that their shades don't really tend to go to darker skin tones.
Rabia Q.
Lahore, Pakistan
I recently purchased this foundation i must say that blends out so perfectly that it leaves you with a picture perfect look. soo many different shades are available a thumbs up for that.
Rebecca N.
This is my fav foundation it's so easy to apply and last for so long. It last all day also it doesn't break my skin out . Also it was an amazing packaging and I would buy itagain !!!! Also it is really easy to blend .
Gabriela H.
Doral, Fl
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I loved this foundation. It is moussey and works excellent for me and leaves a matte and flawless look on my face and it is pretty lightweight. I recommend it for semi-oily and oily skin.
Amanda B.
Landmark, MB
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This foundation is nice, but I find its a little heavy and sometimes settles into my pores more than I would have liked, even with a really good primer. The coverage is pretty good, but wears quote a bit throughout the day. Probably would not buy again.
Caton H.
Hamilton , SC
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is a great matte foundation for a cheap option. This is around $9 I believe and it definitely gives full coverage, you can hide anything with this. It's a thicker foundation but it's very smooth looking and I've never had any issues with breakouts.
Abbi S.
North Yorkshire, UK
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This product gives a great matte finish, especially if you have oily skin. I found that it tended to cling to my dry ares and look quite cakey and patchy, so its not great if you have dry skin. It's great paired with Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.