8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Hana M.
Hana M.
This is one of the worst foundations I have ever tried it made me come up with a load of spots and a very matte finish which is good I puppose if that's what ur looking for can't let it sit on ur face too long without blending in or will be extremely hard to blend.
Siobhan D.
Siobhan D.
Newbridge, Co.Kildare Ireland
I was sooo disgusted with this stuff. I have combination skin, but it can get quite dry too and this foundation was just the worst no matter what I used to apply it with. It would settle into fine lines around the eyes, really dry out my already drier areas and make it look 10x worse and after an hour of wear it would just disappear off my t-zone (and I'm not EXTREMELY oily) and make my face look so shiny even with a setting powder over. Absolutely brutal.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated.
Alix H.
Alix H.
Brockville
I have oily skin and this product did not work at all. I used the Stay Matte powder with it and even then, my makeup was sticky and oxidized within an hour. It also looks very cakey and unnatural. Strongly do not recommend.
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
I am not a big fan of this foundation. The whole mousse idea wasn't for me, i thought it was very thick and very drying on the skin, did not stay on all day. It is a very affordable drugstore foundation but i wouldn't repurches it..
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
I find this product long lasting, and it does stay matte the entire time, however even thought most of the time I had difficulty finding a foundation with full enough coverage, this one I find is a bit too heavy on my face. The formula claims to be lightweight, and I will still use the bottle up, but I worry its clogging my pores up too much to actually be helpful. I would recommend taking a moisturizer and mixing it together with it before applying in order to DIY a bb cream from it, to make it more comfortable.
Evie G.
Evie G.
England
Ludicrously amazing! Soft and silky on the skin! Unfortunately tested on animals, which is a big downer for me personally. However there's lots of benefits to this product, such as the great quality coverage on the skin it lasts extremely well for 12hrs tbh!!! 😃
Glorimar C.
Glorimar C.
Yauco , Puerto Rico
Love this product its a very light coverage wish it was more creamy and a little more coverage but for a daily use its perfect and affordable..
Lucia E.
Lucia E.
Victoria VIC
I love this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! makes your skin a bit dry so just use moisterizer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rabia Q.
Rabia Q.
Lahore, Pakistan
I recently purchased this foundation i must say that blends out so perfectly that it leaves you with a picture perfect look. soo many different shades are available a thumbs up for that.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.