4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is one of the best drugstore foundations I have ever tried. A truly matte finish, great coverage.
Tried this product a while ago and never will again! I think it looked quite thick/cakey when applied to myself and I found it difficult to blend. It lasted a long time though so I didn't have to do any touch-ups during the day. I have combination skin, but after using it for a few days my face felt very dry in all areas. I think this product would be better suited to someone with oily skin, who is looking for a foundation with high coverage.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Great coverage, but it is definitely not a product that is ideal for oily skin. I found that it broke me out quite excessively after use. Also, not a fan of the texture of this product - it is really thick and difficult to blend out evenly all over the face. Also found that the color oxides quite quickly after some time. Will not repurchase.
I like this foundation because I have very fair skin, and they make a shade that actually matches my skin tone. I love the feel of the foundation. It's very light and goes on very easily. My only negative thought about it would be that it's hard to get it off your hands after you've applied it.
I have dry skin and love this product! It glides over my skin and feels very light and mousey, however I think that if you have oily skin it definitely wont keep you matte, its a satin finish foundation
Has very good coverage especially for acne but the product can sometimes feel a bit heavy. This product should not be used for people who have dry skin, I also find that this foundation can be a bit hard to blend in.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Used to swear by this foundation however over time it started to really dry out my skin and cause severe breakouts, but good coverage
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Not a fan of this product. It made my oily skin all cakey. This product also moved around a lot.
Esta cosa es increible, dura casi todo el día y es totalemnte matte, ni si quiera tengo que unas polvos! No podruce nada de brillo, ni acne. Tiene un buen precio, es fácil de encontrar, y tiene una buena aplicación. Covertura media pero moldeable
I liked this product to begin with however it starts to clog your pores the longer you use it for. It can also look quite cakey if not applied properly but overal good product if used the right way
Q & A
Is this any good?
I have been using FitMe foundation and I'm do for a new one. How good is this one compared to FitMe foundation?
I bet this gets asked alot, but does this work well with oily skin? I cant find a good foundation that will keep me matte without the oil seeping through. helpp me!
Really leaves the skin lustreless? Completely matte for a long time? It really is as good as it describes? It is recommended for sensitive skin?
Does this wear well throughout the day? I have combo skin and I love the way the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless looks right after application, but it tends to break apart on me by the end of the day.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos