BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Roxanne L.
Cape Town
I love this product as it provides more coverage than most foundation's. It also blends well with my skin tone and I often use it as a concealer beneath my eyes. Skin looks flawless without the oiliness that you'd find in other foundation's.
Denyka Y.
I love this foundation! It's got great coverage, and you don't even need to use concealer with it. I only recently purchased this product, but will definitely be buying it again when this one runs out. It makes my skin feel so soft and light.
Courtney L.
To receive this product in my #univoxbox courtesy of Influenster! It matches my skin tone well and have good coverage. I love that it is not oily looking and doesn't make my face feel gross. When I wear this product it feels like nothing is there, which is something that I look for in a foundation. I would highly suggest trying this product!
Ash M.
My favorite foundation that I have been using for years- fantastic blemish coverage, great price and makes my skin look so much better as well as not needing too much. However I don't find it to be very long lasting or actually oil controlling- I can feel oil breaking through within a few hours. I have very blemished skin so that's maybe not a great indication, however I would still highly recommend.
April M.
I did not like this foundation. I have a combination of dry skin with an mild oily t zone, and this did not laid right on my skin. It creased into my fine lines and it kind of "aged" me and because of that, I wouldn't buy this product again.
Frances B.
Not only its an affordable foundation, it also works pretty well. Something that I love the most about it, is the fact that you get a decent coverage really quick without needing too much product! Considering that I suffer from acne and rosácea this works amazing , also is great for oily skin. Give it a chance you won't regret it! ;)
Stephanie C.
Corona, California
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
I do not like this foundation. I have dry skin and I sweat alot. So maybe this foundation was not for me. I don't like how it feels or looks on my skin. This is not the foundation I would stick to if I was buying a drugstore foundation.
Emilie B.
I am not a big fan of this foundation. The whole mousse idea wasn't for me, i thought it was very thick and very drying on the skin, did not stay on all day. It is a very affordable drugstore foundation but i wouldn't repurches it..
Christine Y.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
This foundation I use once in a while but not a go to. It is good for oily skin because it is a matte foundation. It is medium coverage and is buildable. It can look cakey if not blended well. I don't know if I would buy again. Just too many other foundations I like better.
Carolyn R.
This foundation is very full coverage, but I find you have to be careful using it as it can look overdone very easily. I didn't like how it felt on my skin, it was heavy and I noticed it all day. I have the colour 100 ivory (eu), but I would call it a light beige as it was too dark for me. If the colour was right I would use it sparingly on areas that needed coverage, like a concealer. However this product is just going to the back of the drawer for me.
Chelsea S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bet this gets asked alot, but does this work well with oily skin? I cant find a good foundation that will keep me matte without the oil seeping through. helpp me!
Ruby T.
I heard from a friend who has oily to combo skin that this foundation is very cakey and drying but it provides good coverage. Does anyone have any tips to help reduce "cakeiness"
cynthia p.
I need to know if it really works for oily skin?
Jessica B.
Crossville
How is this with oily skin? I've heard good things about this foundation. I use the powder & love it. Any input on the foundation?
Desii M.