BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Milica D.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation is so cakey and I can't wear it. I have combination skin and it looks so bad on me. The color match was good for me and I now use it as a concealer because it has a great coverage. It stays long on my skin do if it does't cake on you this foundation would be a great choice.
Janece V.
Carolina, PR
AMEN! the one product that is actually what it says it is. Matte all day finish. Love this product but one thing I would say is that the packaging is fairly small. Other than that this foundation is great for everyone who prefers a matte finish.
Noor H.
MISSISSAUGA, ON
I have an extremely oily skin. Most of the foundations don't last me as long as this one does. Gives me matt finish for about 6 hours, after which, a little touch up with powder helps.
Overall, I am satisfied. The amount of product, however is quite disappointing.
Will def. buy again.
Sophie M.
I was excited for this foundation because I heard great things about it, so I bought some at Boots. The packaging is cute, but I found the shades don't go pale enough for me! Also, the second you get the slightest bit sweaty the formula separates and looks awful. Would not buy again.
Courtney L.
To receive this product in my #univoxbox courtesy of Influenster! It matches my skin tone well and have good coverage. I love that it is not oily looking and doesn't make my face feel gross. When I wear this product it feels like nothing is there, which is something that I look for in a foundation. I would highly suggest trying this product!
Denyka Y.
I love this foundation! It's got great coverage, and you don't even need to use concealer with it. I only recently purchased this product, but will definitely be buying it again when this one runs out. It makes my skin feel so soft and light.
Ash M.
My favorite foundation that I have been using for years- fantastic blemish coverage, great price and makes my skin look so much better as well as not needing too much. However I don't find it to be very long lasting or actually oil controlling- I can feel oil breaking through within a few hours. I have very blemished skin so that's maybe not a great indication, however I would still highly recommend.
April M.
I did not like this foundation. I have a combination of dry skin with an mild oily t zone, and this did not laid right on my skin. It creased into my fine lines and it kind of "aged" me and because of that, I wouldn't buy this product again.
Frances B.
Not only its an affordable foundation, it also works pretty well. Something that I love the most about it, is the fact that you get a decent coverage really quick without needing too much product! Considering that I suffer from acne and rosácea this works amazing , also is great for oily skin. Give it a chance you won't regret it! ;)
Roxanne L.
Cape Town
I love this product as it provides more coverage than most foundation's. It also blends well with my skin tone and I often use it as a concealer beneath my eyes. Skin looks flawless without the oiliness that you'd find in other foundation's.
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
Does it feel cheap or is it rich in quality
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
I have dry skin.. Will this dry it out even more?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
#StayMatte Liquid Mousse VS BB Cream. Who does it better?
Logan C.
Hughesville, MD
Does this feel like you have something on your face?
Cassidy K.
I have oily/ acne prone skin, did this break anyone out?