4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,134 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I just bought this product, it is light weight and last long. I found that it broke down around nostrils and in any fine lines I had, and it didn't blend well when I used a brush or beauty blender. Maybe it will work better with fingers
This is one of my FAVORITE drug store foundations! super cheap! I love how thick and creamy it is, however it can easily appear cakey if too much is used. a little goes a long way with this foundation.
This foundation does a good job with keeping your skin matte looking, which it claims quite rightly to do but I didn't really like the texture it gave my skin. It very much looked like I was wearing foundation and I prefer a more natural look.
My favorite foundation ever and i was just looking for foundation with a matte finish when i found this. will definitely stick to rimmel london and its just perfect for people with oily skin like me!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have oily skin and found that sitting in a hot office daily my foundation would melt off by lunchtime. I decided to give this a go and I love it! Stays on till I get home.
I love this first product first because it gives a matte Super Face It is indeed high corvertura, and does not need sealing compacts, plus the cost is low. 100% Recommended
I liked this product to begin with however it starts to clog your pores the longer you use it for. It can also look quite cakey if not applied properly but overal good product if used the right way
I love it! Despite the bad plastic-like smell, it has a medium to high coverage! I have normal skin and it works well for me :). However sometimes it did oxidize on me
This product is amazing! It is a gorgeous matte finish, its buildable which is very nice! I will always buy this product, its good for most skin types as well I think.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation gives you a very dewy healthy looking glow and is quite a medium coverage foundation and is good because you can use it for a light coverage or build it up to a higher coverage. It is really easy to blend and is very affordable and easy to get hold of.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos