4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I've recently purchased this one & I LOVE IT!!! it's buildable, true matte, stays on all day. Even without the powder it's amazing. I use a beauty blender when I apply this & it's such a flawless finish. This is the type of product where a little goes a long way 😄
AMEN! the one product that is actually what it says it is. Matte all day finish. Love this product but one thing I would say is that the packaging is fairly small. Other than that this foundation is great for everyone who prefers a matte finish.
Awesome is one word that I would use to describe it. This liquid mousse foundation is been so useful for me. It is airy and doesn't feel like I have a second skin on me, and it works really well!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This product isn't too bad. I still like the finished look it gives me. The only thing that kinda bombs me about is that is kinda dry for my skin and I have to take more of it to build a high coverage.
I love the matte finish it leaves is the best full coverage I love to use and very good for oily skin
I recently bought this Rimmel Stay Matte liquid mousse foundation and I'm so in love how this foundation is! I have oily skin in my T zone, and this foundation help me with that problem, I use this foundation everyday. I would definitely buy it again ;)
I love this foundation! It's got great coverage, and you don't even need to use concealer with it. I only recently purchased this product, but will definitely be buying it again when this one runs out. It makes my skin feel so soft and light.
I received this from influenster to review but I fell in love with it...I just got a shade darker than mine complexion but I love it anyway it keeps me matte all day ...having oily skin that's important!!
I felt like this foundation was very cakey, it didn't sit well on my face and it was very heavy to wear I felt like I was wearing way more make up than I actually was
This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me. Makes my skin really dry and cakey and it's not lightweight. It's really heavy and it's not something I'd chose.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos