8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Susan S.
Susan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've recently purchased this one & I LOVE IT!!! it's buildable, true matte, stays on all day. Even without the powder it's amazing. I use a beauty blender when I apply this & it's such a flawless finish. This is the type of product where a little goes a long way 😄
Janece V.
Janece V.
Carolina, PR
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMEN! the one product that is actually what it says it is. Matte all day finish. Love this product but one thing I would say is that the packaging is fairly small. Other than that this foundation is great for everyone who prefers a matte finish.
Christie Y.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BRITISH COLUMBIA
Awesome is one word that I would use to describe it. This liquid mousse foundation is been so useful for me. It is airy and doesn't feel like I have a second skin on me, and it works really well!
Eillen L.
Eillen L.
Calgary, AB
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This product isn't too bad. I still like the finished look it gives me. The only thing that kinda bombs me about is that is kinda dry for my skin and I have to take more of it to build a high coverage.
Katherine Y.
Katherine Y.
Miami
I love the matte finish it leaves is the best full coverage I love to use and very good for oily skin
Juci M.
Juci M.
Punto Fijo, Falcon
I recently bought this Rimmel Stay Matte liquid mousse foundation and I'm so in love how this foundation is! I have oily skin in my T zone, and this foundation help me with that problem, I use this foundation everyday. I would definitely buy it again ;)
Denyka Y.
Denyka Y.
I love this foundation! It's got great coverage, and you don't even need to use concealer with it. I only recently purchased this product, but will definitely be buying it again when this one runs out. It makes my skin feel so soft and light.
Karen r.
Karen r.
N VALLEY STREAM, NY
I received this from influenster to review but I fell in love with it...I just got a shade darker than mine complexion but I love it anyway it keeps me matte all day ...having oily skin that's important!!
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
I felt like this foundation was very cakey, it didn't sit well on my face and it was very heavy to wear I felt like I was wearing way more make up than I actually was
louise w.
louise w.
This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me. Makes my skin really dry and cakey and it's not lightweight. It's really heavy and it's not something I'd chose.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.