4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,094 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Great coverage and easy to apply. you can use your fingers or brush and still achieve a great deal of coverage. feels good on your skin not heavy
Amazing drug store steal!!!! Fantastic coverage and all day wear. Plus the price is wonderful especially considering how great the product is!!
Formula is very thick for my taste. Covers well and it is very affordable. Has small amount of colors. Not for me
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have been using is foundation for a week now. I love the finish it gives my skin, especially when I use it with the stay matte primer.
Very matte, very heavy.. No for use with oily skin as it causes irritation. Good for night use. But is a good foundation for coverage.
This product is absolutely horrible! It cakes up like crazy and leaves your pores feeling clogged and gross. The formula is very thick and applies extremely messily.
I use this on colder days as it stays on better than most Rimmel products, I have a really oily t zone, so I love matte products and this is my favorite on so far
I dislike this product. i feel that this product just sits on to of your skin and you can see the streaks from it. i might try and mix it with another foundation.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This product is good if you like a full coverage foundation but I felt as though it was caked onto my face even when using a very small amount
Good range of colours. Stays put for hours, very full coverage, but also very heavy to wear for a long time
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos