BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Katie J.
Devonport, Plymouth
I love the application I get from this foundation. I use my beauty blender to apply and I just love the coverage I get. There is a really nice range of skin tones and I really like the fact that it does not oxidise. You can build this up and it last the day.
Juci M.
Punto Fijo, Falcon
I recently bought this Rimmel Stay Matte liquid mousse foundation and I'm so in love how this foundation is! I have oily skin in my T zone, and this foundation help me with that problem, I use this foundation everyday. I would definitely buy it again ;)
greta s.
Lithuania LT
I don't own or have this myself but my sister have and i tried it myself for like 5 times or so. My first impresion was that it doesn't look natural on my face when i puted 1st layer and then on top i puted other foundation and it kind of melted in not that bad, so i was surprised. I kind of liked this foundation but i wuold use it only for 1st layer.
The good thing about it its light and matte on top its cheap :)
Rachael L.
Downpatrick, Down
Very good price, good colour range as i have the shade 010 light porcelain and it matches my pale skin, although make sure you use a good primer as i found that it made my pores look massive and the foundation sunk into them but it gives good coverage.
Noemí P.
After giving it a try my conclusions are that its coverage it's pretty good, it's light on the skin and it works phenomenal on oily skin. Besides, when I made most use of it was during the summer and it lasted pretty much perfectly all day (it has been great during winter as well). Plus, there's a good variety of shades!
Eve W.
Hull
It's rare to find a matte foundation that stays put as the day goes by but Rimmel Stay Matte gives such a good matte finish and long lasting wear, I would recommend this product to anyone who has oily skin around the nose or forehead because it removes that shine that oils create on your face.
Dicey S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Great coverage but it must be set. it also oxidizes very pink unfortunately. overall, it is wonderful on a budget. the shade selection is narrow so stay away ig you are darker than say nc/nw 37...40 can work if a bronzer is added, but not recommended alone as it will cause you to look ashy. great to mix with a foundation that is liquidy or too yellow!
Tamzin M.
England
This foundation is the best one I have found from the drugstore I would recommend to anyone, even if you have dry or oily skin. This lasts all day I have been wearing it on and off for over a year. This is a medium coverage foundation but would say it's build-able. The price is extremely cheap for how good it actually is. Also usually set this foundation with the stay matte powder by Rimmel, works a treat.
Grevelyn C.
Caracas, venezuela

I'm Pretty Fat skin so I use a base with high strength and long lasting. although this basis has high coverage the smooth finish that leaves the skin seems spectacular and its duration can be up to 8 hours with touches of powder two or three times
Milica D.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation is so cakey and I can't wear it. I have combination skin and it looks so bad on me. The color match was good for me and I now use it as a concealer because it has a great coverage. It stays long on my skin do if it does't cake on you this foundation would be a great choice.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.