BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Krissy K.
I have normal to dry skin but still wanted to try out this foundation. It was a total fail as it is a super thick formula & totally just clung onto all of my dry areas. My sister who has oily skin also did not like this foundation. I believe it was because the texture is just so thick & not really easy to work with.
Jen D.
This foundation reminds me of the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation but cheaper price point. I like the coverage of it. My mother-in-law is the one that made me so curious to try this product. I like it during winter as it might feel a little bit heavy during summer time because of the thicker consistency of it.
Róisín K.
Ireland
I hated this foundation because the shade 010 Light Porcelain is way too pink toned in this foundation that any of the other foundations Rimmel have with the same shade. I found it didn't sit well on my skin and looked horrible this was due to me having dry skin and this foundation is more suited to oiler skin
Hina A.
I don't really like this foundation. It looks cakey on my face and isn't smooth at all. The shades available are mostly pink toned which is so annoying. I have normal-dry skin and I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone.
Jennifer D.
Digby , NS
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I love this stuff. I wear it all year long and it makes my skin look flawless. It is very lightweight. In the summer, my face does not get oily while wearing this product. It is a great price as well.
Michelle M.
London, ON
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I loved the coverage of Rimmel Stay Matte; however, it seemed to dry out my combination skin. Perhaps if one uses a sponge applicator it may help. I ended up mixing it with a bit of BB Creme in order to add a little moisture and that helped quite a bit. I'd love to see a lighter version of the product.
Emma L.
Dunedin, new Zealand
Amazing foundation! Don't have to use powder to set it, sits so nicely on the skin and lasts all day. Really nice matte finish and the best coverage! Found I didn't need to use any concealer. Price is affordable. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Christina T.
Nice coverage without being too thick. I'd recommend it for oily to combination skin, not that good for dry skin. I usually mix this one with another one, because I can't really find the perfect tone for me. It lasts quite a long time and it is an absolutely worth trying product considering its price.
Charlotte G.
This foundation is by far my favorite. It is matte which means there is no need for powder. It's long lasting, durable, water proof and one tube lasts me at least 2 months which is an achievement and a half for me
Taylor H.
I actually really love this product, it works well with my skin tone. I tend to have trouble finding things that match my pale skin, but this goes so well. Doesn't look cakey. Makes your face look a nice even colour!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.