BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Karen r.
N VALLEY STREAM, NY
I received this from influenster to review but I fell in love with it...I just got a shade darker than mine complexion but I love it anyway it keeps me matte all day ...having oily skin that's important!!
Kimberly G.
Pflugerville, TX
This product is awesome for oily skin
You can probably find your favorite shade
It's a mousse foundation but you have to try it because everybody has a different taste for things especially for makeup

Teagan S.
West Sussex, England n
I generally love this product it has a nice colour ,feel and true to name it is matte ( can be improved with powder),The only problem I had was not being able ( in my experience ) to match it with Rimmel's BB cream skin perfecting makeup.
Diana S.
Nuevo, CA
Such a beautiful finish. It does not last all day but it still stays on after a long period. There is not a huge range of colors. Totally recommend this foundation for all skin types especially dry skin.
Sarah G.
oakville, ontario
I am not sure why this foundation is only getting a B+ right now. This is my favorite foundation right now. My favorite way to apply this foundation is a with a damp makeup sponge. Since this is a thicker foundation, the damp sponge thins the product out a bit making it look flawless. A little goes a long way with this foundation and I am currently obsessed with it's coverage and staying power.
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB
My absolute favorite drug store foundation. I'm a high end makeup girl but this is so good. I've been using it for months. Very matte and oil free. It has amazing coverage a girl at sephora even asked which one it was
Shannon S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I absolutely love this product! My skin is really red and blotchy right now and it covers everything up effortlessly! I seriously want to go and buy a life supply of these because it has been do good!!
Lisa M.
Northern Ireland
I absolutely love this foundation as it is easily blended and really light. There's no need for a powder to set it either so it saves a lot of time and effort. The price is great for the quality and amount that you get and I've already repurchased it as I was so impressed.
Diane J.
Campbellford, ON
This foundation is great for oily skin but you must us a primer if not it will oxidize and look cakey. if a primer is used the foundation will cover oil and leave a matte finish. Could be drying for dryer skin.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BRITISH COLUMBIA
Awesome is one word that I would use to describe it. This liquid mousse foundation is been so useful for me. It is airy and doesn't feel like I have a second skin on me, and it works really well!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.