The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,976 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I generally love this product it has a nice colour ,feel and true to name it is matte ( can be improved with powder),The only problem I had was not being able ( in my experience ) to match it with Rimmel's BB cream skin perfecting makeup.
For this being a Drug store product I'm absolutely in love with it and its primer. Makeup lasts me basically all day and gives me full coverage.
I bought this foundation at my local drug store because it was very inexpensive, A few issues I have had with it is that the smell isn't so great... I find it smells like Elmer's school glue but I just apply my scented St. Ives lotion to reduce the smell. I do have to warn you that it makes your skin feel dryer while wearing it so I skip the primer and just use my lotion and the foundation. The foundation does make your skin look paler so I suggest using a shade darker to match you skin tone perfectly. I love that the foundation is light and feels like it isn't there. I also like how I can wear it all day and all night if I want to and it doesn't come off or anything. It still looks as if I just put it on.
I have tried this foundation before and loved it for a while but the colour options are a bit hazey. It is full coverage but does feel a bit heavy on the skin this foundation is definitely matte it good for the price and i would recommend it but i dont know if i would use it again.
I actually really love this product, it works well with my skin tone. I tend to have trouble finding things that match my pale skin, but this goes so well. Doesn't look cakey. Makes your face look a nice even colour!
I like this foundation because I have very fair skin, and they make a shade that actually matches my skin tone. I love the feel of the foundation. It's very light and goes on very easily. My only negative thought about it would be that it's hard to get it off your hands after you've applied it.
Very good price, good colour range as i have the shade 010 light porcelain and it matches my pale skin, although make sure you use a good primer as i found that it made my pores look massive and the foundation sunk into them but it gives good coverage.
I loved this basis because it leaves my skin super-smooth and matte, but I'm not so oily skin in some areas if, I recommend it 100% I love its texture give 5 stars
This product works very well for the price. It has a great finish, as well as a lovely texture. However this product does make a couple areas of the face look dry, and if you have dry skin it really emphasizes the dry patches.
The coverage is decent, i like the texture, but i find that it oxidizes and makes me look horribly orange :/
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos