Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 404 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
I've been using stay matte foundation powder very long time and I really loved it so I tried this one but I didn't like it:(
I love this! I wore it to my niece's birthday party in December, and she told me I looked like a movie star, so I was pretty happy with that! It is a lovely almost matte looking foundation that doesn't breakdown. I always wear highlighter with it to bring dimension back into my face, but that is a given with any foundation for me.
Love this, totally recommend it.
This product wasn't my favorite. I find it to be too thick for my liking and doesn't look natural at all on the skin. I have combo normal-oily skin and it just didn't sit well on it. Also tried it in conjunction with my all time favorite powder, the Rimmel Stay Matte, but it just made it look worse.
I'd pass on this one.
Very light, medium coverage. Settles really well on the skin after time
My only con with it is that my oily skin will seep through it over a few hours, but that can be fixed with extra powder
Great product otherwise!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos