8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,215 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I have normal to dry skin but still wanted to try out this foundation. It was a total fail as it is a super thick formula & totally just clung onto all of my dry areas. My sister who has oily skin also did not like this foundation. I believe it was because the texture is just so thick & not really easy to work with.
This foundation reminds me of the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation but cheaper price point. I like the coverage of it. My mother-in-law is the one that made me so curious to try this product. I like it during winter as it might feel a little bit heavy during summer time because of the thicker consistency of it.
I hated this foundation because the shade 010 Light Porcelain is way too pink toned in this foundation that any of the other foundations Rimmel have with the same shade. I found it didn't sit well on my skin and looked horrible this was due to me having dry skin and this foundation is more suited to oiler skin
I don't really like this foundation. It looks cakey on my face and isn't smooth at all. The shades available are mostly pink toned which is so annoying. I have normal-dry skin and I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I loved the coverage of Rimmel Stay Matte; however, it seemed to dry out my combination skin. Perhaps if one uses a sponge applicator it may help. I ended up mixing it with a bit of BB Creme in order to add a little moisture and that helped quite a bit. I'd love to see a lighter version of the product.
Amazing foundation! Don't have to use powder to set it, sits so nicely on the skin and lasts all day. Really nice matte finish and the best coverage! Found I didn't need to use any concealer. Price is affordable. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Nice coverage without being too thick. I'd recommend it for oily to combination skin, not that good for dry skin. I usually mix this one with another one, because I can't really find the perfect tone for me. It lasts quite a long time and it is an absolutely worth trying product considering its price.
This foundation is by far my favorite. It is matte which means there is no need for powder. It's long lasting, durable, water proof and one tube lasts me at least 2 months which is an achievement and a half for me
I actually really love this product, it works well with my skin tone. I tend to have trouble finding things that match my pale skin, but this goes so well. Doesn't look cakey. Makes your face look a nice even colour!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos