8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Teagan S.
Teagan S.
West Sussex, England n
I generally love this product it has a nice colour ,feel and true to name it is matte ( can be improved with powder),The only problem I had was not being able ( in my experience ) to match it with Rimmel's BB cream skin perfecting makeup.
Gloribel G.
Gloribel G.
Sabana Seca, PR
For this being a Drug store product I'm absolutely in love with it and its primer. Makeup lasts me basically all day and gives me full coverage.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Woodstock, ON
I bought this foundation at my local drug store because it was very inexpensive, A few issues I have had with it is that the smell isn't so great... I find it smells like Elmer's school glue but I just apply my scented St. Ives lotion to reduce the smell. I do have to warn you that it makes your skin feel dryer while wearing it so I skip the primer and just use my lotion and the foundation. The foundation does make your skin look paler so I suggest using a shade darker to match you skin tone perfectly. I love that the foundation is light and feels like it isn't there. I also like how I can wear it all day and all night if I want to and it doesn't come off or anything. It still looks as if I just put it on.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
I have tried this foundation before and loved it for a while but the colour options are a bit hazey. It is full coverage but does feel a bit heavy on the skin this foundation is definitely matte it good for the price and i would recommend it but i dont know if i would use it again.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
I actually really love this product, it works well with my skin tone. I tend to have trouble finding things that match my pale skin, but this goes so well. Doesn't look cakey. Makes your face look a nice even colour!
Caitlin N.
Caitlin N.
I like this foundation because I have very fair skin, and they make a shade that actually matches my skin tone. I love the feel of the foundation. It's very light and goes on very easily. My only negative thought about it would be that it's hard to get it off your hands after you've applied it.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Downpatrick, Down
Very good price, good colour range as i have the shade 010 light porcelain and it matches my pale skin, although make sure you use a good primer as i found that it made my pores look massive and the foundation sunk into them but it gives good coverage.
Yasmin s.
Yasmin s.
I loved this basis because it leaves my skin super-smooth and matte, but I'm not so oily skin in some areas if, I recommend it 100% I love its texture give 5 stars
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta
This product works very well for the price. It has a great finish, as well as a lovely texture. However this product does make a couple areas of the face look dry, and if you have dry skin it really emphasizes the dry patches.
Joanne E.
Joanne E.
The coverage is decent, i like the texture, but i find that it oxidizes and makes me look horribly orange :/
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.